trying out “icolour color changing eyedrop”

Phad

Phad

JATT
Idk brownish through amazon and found something which supposedly changes eye color(ik it’s impossible to change eye color blah blah)

What this product “supposedly” does is block the melanin from coming in and basically makes your eyes lighter.

maybe I can change my dark brown eyes to a light brown or “amber” yellowish tint. This will give that exotic look and further improve SMV.

Any of you guys have tried to change your eye color before?

ps: I saw reviews and it was half and half. But the people who complained they got ripped were the ones tryna get those rare silver or dark green colored eyes when they had dark brown eyes
going from dark brown to light brown seems more plausible than dark brown to “silver”.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and CopeMaxxer
yeah i actually genetically seem to have a changing eye color. my eyes are now hazel which is cool

as much as i want light eyes, i lack the low inhibition to put some random chemical in my eye

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Phad and dogtown
as much as i want light eyes, i lack the low inhibition to put some random chemical in my eye
There’s only 1 chemical ingredient which has studies for glaucoma patients eyes changing due to side effects. I’m not low inhib btw I’m just a gambler in life

Its only $40 a mounth. I think I buy this and only use it on one eye tho so I can save money and have a real comparison