Want an honest rate

I like your attitude, next time you have an out of the box idea like forehead implant->don’t do it!
Yea. I figured it out now that I fucked up. The thing is what I must do now. I'm very confused.

balding too. ive seen worst cases but you’ll have to marry someone thats 3psl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mikelakers24 and Deleted member 7098
can you list all the aesthetic procedures you had done? only brow ridge reduction and forehead implant or also others?

can you list all the aesthetic procedures you had done? only brow ridge reduction and forehead implant or also others?
trimax(high lefort 1 + bsso + short chin wing) a year ago

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
trimax(high lefort 1 + bsso + short chin wing) a year ago
expected another jaw implant, but your lower third looks really good now, good for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
expected another jaw implant, but your lower third looks really good now, good for you
Yea but I don't know if great lower third can compensate for ogre forehead .

Yea but I don't know if great lower third can compensate for ogre forehead .
definitely can't, you have to fix that shit asap and either look into hair system or transplant, but then you should be good to go 6-7/10 if you gain some muscle

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Do you have a pic without forehead implant but other procedures already done!

definitely can't, you have to fix that shit asap and either look into hair system or transplant, but then you should be good to go 6-7/10 if you gain some muscle
Yea. I will man. Thanks. I'm currently trying to gymmax naturally .

Just wanted to quickly say, this man disagrees with my rating of him.

Now I am not one to bully anyone when they have conditions or deformity from accidents or whatever, so my intention is not to do that with this post. However I would like to address him claiming I have underrated him. I don't believe I have but I want others' take on it also:

a39689448964d3bebe1ced55a8dcfbf2.png
3be89c4060775a7096047272b0db5a4b.png
a9be8c606e95678937e7fb34d27c60c7.png

Here is my analysis and rating:

2664387_2b1c26bcdceb39abf4268bd36f934010.png

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 7098

Now I am not one to bully anyone when they have conditions or deformity from accidents or whatever, so my intention is not to do that with this post. However I would like to address him claiming I have underrated him. I don't believe I have but I want others' take on it also:

that deformed dude is like 0.2 PSL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Biiyo03, MrGlutton, Birdcell and 1 other person

The problem is in your peak before all the chaos that happened to you took place, you were a 4.25/10 at best.

So now with the massive implant, lack of hair, screwed hairline and scars... it is impossible for you to be anything other than a 3 imo

I would be genuinely intrigued to know where others are rating you, since this is supposed to be a based red and black pill forum

I was disagreeing with you saying that I would never be able to become above average. Also the comparison of him being 2/10 and me 3/10 was crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

fair, i also said 3.5/10 before

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15516 and MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I was disagreeing with you saying that I would never be able to become above average. Also the comparison of him being 2/10 and me 3/10 was crazy

You asked me what it would take for you to become HTN. I said to you the following bro:

f8117a2337889eaf96f46bf7fe6f86ac.png

05e397735a98cdfdfaed38ff75edde03.png

785e0d244168a803edb2516414e6d647

2664452 61054706 499648944108660 7757695652317888512 n

So this was you before surgery and I was accurate. You were middle tier normie, or marginally just below.

2664453 65073944 341952880035825 4947719024101294080 n

Probably your best pic.

Now from this position, may be, perhaps, with an excellent plastic surgeon you could have become HTN

But you now face a much more difficult proposition......

Alright you have had Bimax it takes here and this was the result of your bimax with the pictures above what you looked like before it

2664454 243173499 2011921735642141 6820927047289471486 n 1

14d58b30cacfec57352e6a043a310aa4

Again, post bimax:

2664455 242979356 405551521171324 2142968763113883723 n 2

So you'd already put in the effort to look HTN and it wasn't working

So when you ask me what you need to do to go from where you are now to HTN naturally I am going to answer the only thing that an honest straight forward man can answer, speaking man to man, rather than man to woman. And I am going to tell you the truth right?

2720afa23d36e9aa02ef432debf8c1bb

Don't listen to these autists. You are 6'3 with good potential. You need to gymmax, grow your hair out, fix your skin, and shave. And i promise you that you will be slaying.

forget about psl rating and all this bullshit, irl sex appeal is what matters. With your height and good potential you dont have to worry.
Personality is also very important for slaying irl. Make sure you got that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15516
You asked me what it would take for you to become HTN. I said to you the following bro:

View attachment 1467850
View attachment 1467852

So this was you before surgery and I was accurate. You were middle tier normie, or marginally just below.

View attachment 1467854

Probably your best pic.

Now from this position, may be, perhaps, with an excellent plastic surgeon you could have become HTN

Alright you have had Bimax it takes here and this was the result of your bimax with the pictures above what you looked like before it

View attachment 1467860

View attachment 1467864

Again, post bimax:

View attachment 1467866

So when you ask me what you need to do to go from where you are now to HTN naturally I am going to answer the only thing that an honest straight forward man can answer, speaking man to man, rather than man to woman. And I am going to tell you the truth right?

View attachment 1467870
If i didn't have the implant, and had hair now with the fillers I would be probably. So, I respectfully disagree with that

View attachment 1467850
View attachment 1467852

View attachment 1467854

Probably your best pic.

View attachment 1467860

View attachment 1467864

Again, post bimax:

View attachment 1467866

View attachment 1467870
You are talking like I have the most shittiest pheno in the world bro.

Seems fair.​

MakinItHappenReturn said that I would never become above average. That was the argument the initial for me​

I said you were 3/10 now and 4.5 before

You tried to go to 6/10 with bimax and other surgical measures and failed

So a rational man wouldn't tell you that it was possible for you to now go from 3 to 6.

If you can't go from 4.5 to 6, how are you gonna expect to go from 3 to 6?

This is not Reddit man. We're based people. We're literally the only people on earth that will tell you the truth and not virtue signal

Don't listen to these autists. You are 6'3 with good potential. You need to gymmax, grow your hair out, fix your skin, and shave. And i promise you that you will be slaying.

forget about psl rating and all this bullshit, irl sex appeal is what matters. With your height and good potential you dont have to worry.
Personality is also very important for slaying irl. Make sure you got that.
What about the forehead though? It messed up my confidence right now.

Imgur doesn't work. OP send pics in PM.

So a rational man wouldn't tell you that it was possible for you to now go from 3 to 6.

This is not Reddit man. We're based people. We're literally the only people on earth that will tell you the truth and not virtue signal
I didn't fail. Yes with the normal forehead and hair + the fillers that I have now . I think I would do good. I don't care what you say. muh chico muh gandy

What about the forehead though? It messed up my confidence right now.
lol its not so bad, nothing i would look twice at in public. just cover it with a fringe and your good to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516

The plan was bimax and fillers for some key points but I didn't have fillers on those pics. In the meanwhile I had the implant and that caused hair loss also. So I know what I'm saying

I didn't fail. Yes with the normal forehead and hair + the fillers that I have now . I think I would do good. I don't care what you say. muh chico muh gandy

@StrangerDanger did he go to HTN after his bimax?

Here he is before Bimax
2664453 65073944 341952880035825 4947719024101294080 n

Here he is after Bimax
2664455 242979356 405551521171324 2142968763113883723 n 2

Did he go from 4.5/10 to 6/10 ?

If anything and it may be the picture, but he was a 5/10 in the picture before

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger did he go to HTN after his bimax?

Here he is before Bimax
View attachment 1467887

Here he is after Bimax
View attachment 1467884

Did he go from 4.5/10 to 6/10 ?

If anything and it may be the picture, but he was a 5/10 in the picture before
You didn't get what I was trying to say in this pics I didn't have the fillers that I have now. Since bimax leaves your upper midfacial skeleton underproject. That's why it doesn't look really decent.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 15516
The plan was bimax and fillers for some key points but I didn't have fillers on those pics. In the meanwhile I had the implant and that caused hair loss also. So I know what I'm saying

Whatever the case, you have not shown me one photo of you as a HTN and you had even engaged in surgery.

So to say I am being unfair in saying you will find it virtually impossible to become an every day good looking guy is unfair on me lol

I am just intrigued at why you believe from what I have seen I am being unreasonable. May be it's camera distortion, but even if it were, howcomes you didn't improve your looks in the camera after bimax? So you're saying the bimax would only make a difference if it was coupled with fillers?

I dunno about everyone else, but this sounds like insane optimism and actually a little delusional.

You were a solid normal looking guy that could have had a decent English farm-girl if you had just gym maxxed your body.

The browridge made you dimorphic and I still listed it as one of your strengths? I agreed with @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER you should have been trying to become a dom guy with sex-appeal who had an acceptable looking face. I know guys like you and they fuck decent slags. You tried to become a pretty boy when you didn't have the base for one and now you're paying the price as shit has gone wrong.

Remove the implant and get a hair-transplant. Only 2 things you can do. Then gym max. Simple. The route is self explanatory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 15516
If I understand correctly, the OP got a forehead implant which massively looksminned him. Right? OP why did you get the implant? You looked better before the implant.

If I understand correctly, the OP got a forehead implant which massively looksminned him. Right? OP why did you get the implant? You looked better before the implant.

And something happened to his hairline and he has a heap of scars

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Whatever the case, you have not shown me one photo of you as a HTN and you had even engaged in surgery.

So to say I am being unfair in saying you will find it virtually impossible to become an every day good looking guy is unfair on me lol

I am just intrigued at why you believe from what I have seen I am being unreasonable. May be it's camera distortion, but even if it were, howcomes you didn't improve your looks in the camera after bimax? So you're saying the bimax would only make a difference if it was coupled with fillers?

I dunno about everyone else, but this sounds like insane optimism and actually a little delusional.

You were a solid normal looking guy that could have had a decent English farm-girl if you had just gym maxxed your body.

The browridge made you dimorphic and I still listed it as one of your strengths? I agreed with @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER you should have been trying to become a dom guy with sex-appeal who had an acceptable looking face. I know guys like you and they fuck decent slags. You tried to become a pretty boy when you didn't have the base for one and now you're paying the price as shit has gone wrong.

Remove the implant and get a hair-transplant. Only 2 things you can do. Then gym max. Simple. The route is self explanatory.
The reason that I can't show you a picture of me being HTN is because . I had the fillers after the implant . If I had the fillers before the implant the facial skeleton would look very decent. Now all that you see is on the first case me balding with big forehead implant and scars but with fillers. and on the second case (Before the implant) me with kinda okay hair normal forehead but no fillers for under eyes and angles. I agree that my pheno maybe is not for pretty boy look.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
The reason that I can't show you a picture of me being HTN is because . I had the fillers after the implant . If I had the fillers before the implant the facial skeleton would look very decent. Now all that you see is on the first case me balding with big forehead implant and scars but with fillers. and on the second case (Before the implant) me with kinda okay hair normal forehead but no fillers for under eyes and angles. I agree that my pheno maybe is not for pretty boy look.

Ok got you.

Also Bimax doesn't fix all facial issues. By having more projection on the midfacial skeleton but leaving underprojected the infraorbital rim it can't make a look somewhat uncanny. That's why I'm saying that I would look better.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
OP you look better in the before pictures. I actually thought that you mixed before and after pics. I thought you had a weird forehead that you got fixed. But alas, the pictures marked as before are truly before pictures.

You were a low-tier normie before. Now you are worse. Consider getting rid of the forehead implant. What made you do it? Why did you think getting a forehead implant was a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and MakinItHappenReturn