What is the average height growth for a 16 yo?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
Whenever I ask a doctor for a growth plate x-ray they say no, so I guess I'll have to ask you guys. I've grown 2 inches from the the beginning of 16 till now. Is it possible for me to be 5'11" or 6 ft? I can't seem to tell what tanner stage I'm in either.

If anyone knows how to examine what tanner stage you're in lmk it would be very appreciated

Whenever I ask a doctor for a growth plate x-ray they say no, so I guess I'll have to ask you guys. I've grown 2 inches from the the beginning of 16 till now. Is it possible for me to be 5'11" or 6 ft? I can't seem to tell what tanner stage I'm in either.

If anyone knows how to examine what tanner stage you're in lmk it would be very appreciated
1cm

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
BigBoy

you will probs grow to be a 6ft 6 big framed aryan slayer

• Love it
depends on when you hit puberty, retarded cucks will say your plates instantaneously fuze on your 16th birthday, jfl. I'm a late bloomer and so was my older brother whos currently 6'2 and still growing at 19.

• Woah
Wtf dude its different for everybody.Maybe 1 cm maybe 20 cm.We don’t know.

I know how to determine Tanner stage, you can PM me if you're in finding it out. Tanner stage isn't the only thing that determines how much you will still grow though, a large part of it is bone morphogenic proteins genetics and natural estrogen levels.

Who knows dude? I stopped growing at age 15 at 180cm, some people grow 20cm after age 16

• +1
Reactions: her
I only grew 2 cm from 15 to 18 and I have not grown ever since. Im 20 now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
There's no actual way to predict it. I hope you will be a very tall man though OP.

• Love it
I was 191cm at 16 and grew to 195cm after that