What mogs, pale or tanned? (DEATHNICS STAY OUT)

What mogs?

• Tanned

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Pale

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire

Iron
I've been out playing polo, yachting and partying all over Europe and the US with fellow trustfundcels this summer and notice I've acquired a golden glow with red undertones (despite snow white skin being the default skin color of Northern Han), something like this:

hq720.jpg

for reference this guy would be downgraded to weak mtn in Han China for low class tan failo, but I'm thinking it mogs in the west and ideal for slaying spray tan scandinavian/wasp slags and sorority foids (would look non-NT and uncanny to be paler than the foid)

My theory is being tanned in summer mogs while being pale in winter is ideal; on the one hand you scream hyper-NT well-connected frat playboy flying around the world and partying on private islands as opposed to basement rotter being tanned in summertime, on the other hand pristine fair skin in winter looks extremely high class/striking especially paired with expensive winter outfits

These guys can pull off tan due to good undertones and still appear aristocratic tanned if not even higher class as tan signifies spending your summers in exotic locations along the likes of Monaco, St Tropez, Ibiza, Nantucket and Southampton

i27bpgg890i81.jpg
img_3787-jpeg.2595027
Alain-Delon-Purple-Noon.jpg

img_3795-jpeg.2595035

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Oh hey. Are you an alt of that "high chadlite chang slayer" autist? Your larps weren't really believable in that account so I hope you've upped your skills now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, rand anon and LampPostPrime
How many times does the "tall, dark, handsome" archetype need to explained

The ideal man on average has: full dark hair, strong dimorphism, height and a slight tan.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

The ideal man on average has: full dark hair, strong dimorphism, height and a slight tan.
This except make that "slight tan" dark black skin

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
But for women ofc pale pure white blonde angel

For men obviously dark black devils delight

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal

You literally just described me and I terramog irl

id say a mix of both

hq720.jpg

for reference this guy would be downgraded to weak mtn in Han China for low class tan failo, but I'm thinking it mogs in the west and ideal for slaying spray tan scandinavian/wasp slags and sorority foids (
Spider Man Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and watah
Alain delon in purple noon is ideal