What % of models would be slayers irl?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
looking through the male model lists of many big name modelling agencies there seems to be many models that are "striking" but not necessarily gl

wondering what everyone's thoughts are regarding this, as I wonder if theyd only be considered gl by PSL/modelling standards and so am wondering what their SMV would be, ie. if most models would be slayers irl even with an odd/quirky personality and no status

would be even better if anyone has any stories of guys that they know irl who are models

About 90% are conventionally attractive, the other 10% are chosen because they look like ethnic trannies with weird ass facial development.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 6531 and 7 others
I wonder if they slay too.

Idk if we could see slaying statistics of models vs normies and it showed huge difference it would be nail in the coffin for looks denying cels.

But it can't be just subhumans because even people who deny looks admit subhumans have hard time. It has to be normie looking guys vs models

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Highly doubt they slay. Most of em are skinny af & have no sex appeal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and lilhorizontal32
Highly doubt they slay. Most of em are skinny af & have no sex appeal
from my experience sex appeal is mainly face. body doesnt matter too much as long as you arent fat, in which case you probs wouldnt have a nice face anyway

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Wallenberg
About 90% are conventionally attractive, the other 10% are chosen because they look like ethnic trannies with weird ass facial development.
70/30 nowadays probs given how male modelling is doing what female modelling is doing and becoming more and more centered around looking weird rather than classically handsome. Shame really

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and lilhorizontal32
Most of them are decently attractive. Besides you guys set the bar too high.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 6531