Which surgery to go for next? Genioplasty or fixing under eye area.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So, after the jaw surgery, the final 2 procedures that I am thinking of having are a genioplasty to make my chin more pronounced and restylene filler for under eyes since my under eye area isn't very good.

Chinwise my chin is quite squarish so it looks good from the front however it is slightly recessed so it looks bad from profile or may be in 3D. Under eye area wise I have some dark circles and little hollowness from missing fat although that isn't very bad.

What surgery should I go for first? Fixing the under eye area or getting a genioplasty? Which one do you guys think is more important and will affect looks more?

I can't tell without pictures.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
under eye are imo.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and 11gaijin
Eyes. I remember ur face.

Ps: has ur face fully healed yet?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
front view>>>profile

since your chin looks good from front I‘d say you should fix under eye area first

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, 11gaijin and SHARK
Under eyes.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and 11gaijin
Under eye, front is more important especially since your chin isn’t severely receded

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and dogtown
What PSL increase do you expect?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
What PSL increase do you expect?
Thats very tough to answer. I just want to first go for the one which would have a bigger impact on my looks.

Thats very tough to answer. I just want to first go for the one which would have a bigger impact on my looks.
What was PSL increase of your previous surgery btw? Your own opinion
Did you start getting more IOI and better results in Tinder?

What was PSL increase of your previous surgery btw? Your own opinion
Did you start getting more IOI and better results in Tinder?
With the jawline improvement, gummy smile fixed, droopy smile fixed, lip position relative to each other improved, underbite fixed I'd say it is definitely a 1 PSL increase imo. And I wasn't truecel tier before. Based on the ratings I have received from people I'd say I was 5PSL.

I had the surgery in November and I had been recovering mostly. Only in January I have been able to feel like normal again. I'm at my parents place now and don't go out tbh because I don't know anyone here and it is cold as fuck these days. I'm moving to another country very soon (next month tbh) and then I'd create a new tinder account with new pics and report the differences.

• +1
Reactions: dodt