who does orbital box osteotomy and price/location

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
either that or mse tbh cyclopcelism is kinda brutal

I don't think you need OBO bro. Like this is the kinda dude who will get ascended by obo
Images 14

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
No one because OBO is not a fucking cosmetic surgery JFL

OBO is for kids who are born with like huge tumours inbetween their eyes

No sane surgeon will perform OBO on a grown adult

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and sub5inchcel
Ask @CosmicMaxxer
He got OBO cosmetically

• Love it
You can get it and some surgeons might even do this modified version:

• Love it
You can get it and some surgeons might even do this modified version:
since orbital sockets are pushed further away from each other, does this mean the bitenporaral wifth is also increased, say i get 5mm in betqeen eyes, will that result in wider temples qnd by hwo much, and is there any effect on the nose

since orbital sockets are pushed further away from each other, does this mean the bitenporaral wifth is also increased, say i get 5mm in betqeen eyes, will that result in wider temples qnd by hwo much, and is there any effect on the nose
Yes depending on how high the orbital box osteotomy goes.

It may create hollow temples behind the osteotomy that will require fat grafting

• +1
I see. Well, only surgeries that seriously ascend people are osteotomies so this might change things for you for real.
It's probably not that dangerous when the patient isn't deformed since the doctor doesn't need to do extreme movements

• +1
I see. Well, only surgeries that seriously ascend people are osteotomies so this might change things for you for real.
It's probably not that dangerous when the patient isn't deformed since the doctor doesn't need to do extreme movements
its just pricing and all that, also where to even get this, how will i do it behind parents back, or should i cope woth mse, mse can increase ipd, witheredly will talk with ronaald ead soneone who got mse naybe i will opt for that because its natty looksmaxxing i dont know i will see but moneymaxxing is hard for it

its just pricing and all that, also where to even get this, how will i do it behind parents back, or should i cope woth mse, mse can increase ipd, witheredly will talk with ronaald ead soneone who got mse naybe i will opt for that because its natty looksmaxxing i dont know i will see but moneymaxxing is hard for it
CosmicMaxxer said it cost him 55k. Yeah it's way too much and the surgery is risky, and requires revisional surgery. Also the scar across your scalp good luck hiding that shit if you go bald

• +1
CosmicMaxxer said it cost him 55k. Yeah it's way too much and the surgery is risky, and requires revisional surgery. Also the scar across your scalp good luck hiding that shit if you go bald
tbh my eyespaing is ok, i just have to grow out my hair and cover 5 mm of cheekbone, my problem is stromion postioning and eyeshape, i have excessive pct, better than excessive nct perhaps but still failo

tbh my eyespaing is ok, i just have to grow out my hair and cover 5 mm of cheekbone, my problem is stromion postioning and eyeshape, i have excessive pct, better than excessive nct perhaps but still failo
Do you mean stomion, as in where the lips meet? Pointless to get OBO for eye shape imo, it's overkill and won't do what you need

• +1