Who posts more useful threads: (Grimba vs TraumatisedOgre)

Who post more useful and helpful threads

• Total voters
You obviously, Ogre just either cries all day about his shitty life or simps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Lolcel, Deleted member 5180 and 16 others
Biggest sign a user is a retarded useless faggot

Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation
Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation Prostate Stimulation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14848, Ronnie Kray and 21 others
grimba: organizes information
ogre: original posts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12827 and 4 others
Biggest sign a user is a retarded useless faggot

Interesting how you don't disagree with me and list of all of your useful threads :feelshehe: .

Last edited:
Interesting how you don't disagree with me and list of all of your useful threads.
How will I cope I didn't make a thread on how to become a faggot and get aids?

laugh laughing GIF

Muh botb threads, no one gives a fuck about some essay any retard could make if they researched shit, and why would I try to help users like you to looksmax anyway? Jfl at making a cucked thread to help faggots like you or others here that i despise.

leonardo dicaprio laughing GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ronnie Kray, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
@TraumatisedOgre is ash kash's account

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12827, mogstar and Deleted member 2403
How will I cope I didn't make a thread on how to become a faggot and get aids?

laugh laughing GIF
Ok so given your responses (and that you have yet to list even a single helpful thread you have made) it seems that you are very aware that you are a much worse poster and are trying to deflect. Well thanks for playing.

You obviously, Ogre just either cries all day about his shitty life or simps.
You are the biggest larper here

You made threads crying about shit your life is, then all of a sudden you changed your post style cause you realised people didn't respect you

So you put on an act like omg I'm so fucking cool look at how NT i am, yet you are just like any of us, posting on this forum, without any proof for any of your claims, it's compensation for how much you hate your life

I laugh every time I see you tryhard to act all "cool" and "i'm one of the bros", you are nothing but a sad little man

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ronnie Kray, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Muh botb threads, no one gives a fuck about some essay any retard could make if they researched shit, and why would I try to help users like you to looksmax anyway? Jfl at making a cucked thread to help faggots like you or others here that are cunts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Ok so given your responses (and that you have yet to list even a single helpful thread you have made) it seems that you are very aware that you are a much worse poster and are trying to deflect. Well thanks for playing.
i don't care about you jfl

write a million words for internet points and still get disrespected by the whole forum, be my guest

i dont care about your posts, i have never read a single one cause you are a bore

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
You made threads crying about shit your life is, then all of a sudden you changed your post style cause you realised people didn't respect you
What are you talking about you virgin gook? The only threads I made were about losing connection with my friends and how important it is to have a social circle, good thing i'm not a socially awkward fuck like you and now im back talking to them again. You are truly a loser, you're ugly and you don't know how to talk to people. I don't blame you for bitching and crying all day. It's fucking over for you. Not going to post proof of shit because I don't need too. I mog you in every aspect, life, looks, and on here while you're balding at 18 years old and my dad whos 47 has a better hairline than you :lul: just fucking rope already you useless gook.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 7823, Marsiere214 and 3 others
What are you talking about you virgin gook? The only threads I made were about losing connection with my friends and how important it is to have a social circle, good thing i'm not a socially awkward fuck like you and now im back talking to them again. You are truly a loser, you're ugly and you don't know how to talk to people. I don't blame you for bitching and crying all day. It's fucking over for you. Not going to post proof of shit because I don't need too. I mog you in every aspect, life, looks, and on here while you're balding at 18 years old and my dad whos 47 has a better hairline than you :lul: just fucking rope already you useless gook.
I laugh every time you talk

You're trying so hard to seem cool and alpha, when in fact you're a docile, twink cuck with no friends irl

And my hairline isn't even bad it's just high, I'm literally norwood 1.5, I just do curtains

You are 23 and I would easily beat you up in irl just for the sake of making your disgusting spic family descended from slaves laugh at how pathetic you look

I suggest you jump off a bridge

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Warlow and 6 others
U have a few good threads up I will give you that while @TraumatisedOgre shit posts all day but both of you are equally bad users who take up valuable forum space

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Warlow, Albeacho and 1 other person

You're trying so hard to seem cool and alpha, when in fact you're a docile, twink cuck with no friends irl

And my hairline isn't even bad it's just high, I'm literally norwood 1.5, I just do curtains

You are 23

The best part about this is you assuming and pulling random shit out of your ass. You're a fucking socially awkward dork, you bought a book to learn how to talk to people LMFAO. When in REALITY you actually have not a single friend irl. I'd love to see you try to through a punch at me with your pale spaghetti noodle arms and see how fast they would get snapped in half. "23" I'm 22, you will still be a virgin at this age. You're going to be bald by your early 20s with your fucked up genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413

You are 23 and I would easily beat you up in irl just for the sake of making your disgusting spic family descended from slaves laugh at how pathetic you look

I suggest you jump off a bridge
Ok so this was originally just me making fun of you for being a shit poster (literally and figuratively) but I didn't know you were balding. All of the random attacks are starting to make more sense to me know. Your just lashing out at us because of your bad life:

This is getting kind of sad to be honest. The fact that you: "haven't ascended after being here for 150 days + the fact that your balding" means your almost certainly going to live a very sad and lonely life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Arcturus, turkproducer and 3 others
@TraumatisedOgre @Grimba @Hozay
girl fight fighting GIF

the whole forum
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live
Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk
Drama Popcorn GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, mentallyilloner, Warlow and 10 others
Ok so this was originally just me making fun of you for being a shit poster (literally and figuratively) but I didn't know you were balding. All of the random attacks are starting to make more sense to me know. Your just lashing out at us because of your bad life:

This is getting kind of sad to be honest. The fact that you: "haven't ascended after being here for 150 days + the fact that your balding" means your almost certainly going to live a very sad and lonely life

My hair is still thick, i literally just do curtains or fringe jfl

It is by far the least of my worries jfl

The only reason I rot is cause of quarantine and I gained weight from overeating, so I'm leanmaxxing rn

I used to look around 4.5 PSL before i binged eat

Cry for me cause I destroyed you in the other thread you faggot

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
@TraumatisedOgre @Grimba @Hozay
girl fight fighting GIF

the whole forum
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live
Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk
Drama Popcorn GIF
There's not much to say. I have posted a lot of useful threads that have helped people and he has posted nothing. He can't even defend himself by bringing up a single good thread he has made. It's like I'm kicking a small child who is just laying on the ground not even bothering to protect himself or run away.

Last edited:
I like @Grimba 's threads about cognition and I also like @TraumatisedOgre 's threads about his oneitis 🤷

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
There's not much to say. I have posted a lot of useful threads that have helped people and he has posted nothing. He can't even defend himself by bringing up a single good thread he has made. It's like I'm kicking a small child who is just lying on the ground not even bothering to protect himself or run away.
yeah I don't care tbh, I think this place is a looksmaxing forum, we shouldn't fight each other like that. i'm just trolling for myself. But I find that you guys are taking it too personally...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Marsiere214
The best part about this is you assuming and pulling random shit out of your ass. You're a fucking socially awkward dork, you bought a book to learn how to talk to people LMFAO. When in REALITY you actually have not a single friend irl. I'd love to see you try to through a punch at me with your pale spaghetti noodle arms and see how fast they would get snapped in half. "23" I'm 22, you will still be a virgin at this age. You're going to be bald by your early 20s with your fucked up genes.
You said at my age you were a loser so you are merely projecting everything you suffered through in your teen years, which you are so hopelessly trying to make up for rn by acting alpha ON A FUCKING INCEL FORUM

Go back to Mexico and fuck animals you spic faggot descended from slaves

I literally am descended from british aristocracy and samurais

You are a favela dwelling twink low class looking faggot with sub 80 iq

I would so easily destroy you irl cause i framemog you and most likely wingspan mog you

Kill yourself you annoying fucking useless faggot, i would easily stab u irl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 12827 and 4 others
I changed my mind u have good threads up ur threads are good but ur posts are shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 11604
You said at my age you were a loser so you are merely projecting everything you suffered through in your teen years, which you are so hopelessly trying to make up for rn by acting alpha ON A FUCKING INCEL FORUM
LOL No, I said at your age when I was in highschool I was rotting inside playing videogames because i got addicted to them. At that time I was still chadlite in school getting approached by females LMFAO. I never suffered. I always looked good buddy. I was rotting because of my choice, you're rotting because you have no choice and you're fucking ugly LOL. i was trying to give you hope but there is no hope for you. It's game over. Your looks will always hold you back. This also isn't a incel forum its a looksmax forum. Go to incels.is dedicated to your bitching and crying faggot virgin.

Go back to Mexico and fuck animals you spic faggot descended from slaves

I literally am descended from british aristocracy and samurais

You are a favela dwelling twink low class looking faggot with sub 80 iq

I would so easily destroy you irl cause i framemog you and most likely wingspan mog you

Kill yourself you annoying fucking useless faggot, i would easily stab u irl
I swear I have heard you make these exact same attacks before already.

Did we break it?

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
something is inbred in that stunted dog @TraumatisedOgre . probably his chink eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Marsiere214, Hozay and 1 other person
something is inbred in that stunted dog @TraumatisedOgre . probably his chink eyes

View attachment 1073914
i've shown my eyes to @portuguesecel @Original and they said they looked white

omg he is half asian he must have monolid slitty eyes :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
I take it back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Hozay
i've shown my eyes to @portuguesecel @Original and they said they looked white

omg he is half asian he must have monolid slitty eyes :lul:
Keep coping faggot. You're a gook, there is a reason you have never recieved attention from a female in your entire life. You probably wear a corona mask during your online zoom classes.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10413 and 1 other person
Ngl most your threads are shitposts disguised as advice

Chad fucks your oneitis while You have an argument over the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, mentallyilloner, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, thecel, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
i can't respond rn im in a fifa game

im rent free in so many people's dense skulls

im laughing so hard rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Warlow and 3 others
angry season 15 GIF by The Bachelorette
Issa Rae Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
stop GIF
we should't make like these, be kind to each other, there is no sense in baching ther for no reasons. None of us is Chad tier or super NT.
It's a fucking forum. You're not playing your life.

• +1
Reactions: Lux

im laughing so hard rn
Tbh I like u both, you are really fun and cool to interact with and I like you a lot and @Grimba makes good posts that help me looksmaxx, please don’t fight 😢

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mentallyilloner, Deleted member 6273, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10413

im laughing so hard rn
Keep playing your old fifa games on your gamecube you broke gook faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mentallyilloner, Looks234, Blue and 5 others
He's a 27 year old bald gook talking about being a desecent of samurais LMFAO
im not 27 he's trolling

I'm late teens jfl but i don't care tbh, you are a pathetic loser

I laugh at all your posts, I can't take you seriously

Keep barking for me when I make much better content to you which is original and funny unlike all the dn rd posts you spam which is the only thing you can think of cause you are a mentally retarded 70 iq beaner slave that has no thoughts going through his dense skull

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
LOL No, I said at your age when I was in highschool I was rotting inside playing videogames because i got addicted to them. At that time I was still chadlite in school getting approached by females LMFAO. I never suffered. I always looked good buddy. I was rotting because of my choice, you're rotting because you have no choice and you're fucking ugly LOL. i was trying to give you hope but there is no hope for you. It's game over. Your looks will always hold you back. This also isn't a incel forum its a looksmax forum. Go to incels.is dedicated to your bitching and crying faggot virgin.
dn rd loser :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 11053
im not 27 he's trolling

I'm late teens jfl but i don't care tbh, you are a pathetic loser

I laugh at all your posts, I can't take you seriously

Keep barking for me when I make much better content to you which is original and funny unlike all the dn rd posts you spam which is the only thing you can think of cause you are a mentally retarded 70 iq beaner slave that has no thoughts going through his dense skull
No one is barking for your monolid ugly chink pancake face faggot. Your family blasts chinese music all day in your house no wonder you're going crazy and balding. incels.is is waiting for you, they have a spot reserved for your bitching and crying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, mentallyilloner, Looks234 and 5 others
I find your guides overwhelming tbh, i'm sure I am not the only one either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Growth Plate
No one is barking for your monolid ugly chink pancake face faggot. Your family blasts chinese music all day in your house no wonder you're going crazy and balding. incels.is is waiting for you, they have a spot reserved for your bitching and crying.

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
@TraumatisedOgre its done

giphy.gif

I feel pity for you reading this thread with your chink eyes behind your glasses experiencing massive cortisol spikes

F100_Napalm.gif

just ldar you absolute disgusting orclet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, lutte, turkproducer and 9 others