Why does no one make brag threads anymore?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
i fucken love reading brag threads, seeing you autistic cunts slaying stacies and doing cool shit. No more of this doomer shit innit, start posting slays, cool experiences, etc. love reading em bhais mirin all you guys

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, baldgeeza, Ryldoo IS COPING and 24 others
Do it yourself. I mean your the chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dgzty, KIVVV, TUSSELEIF and 13 others
i can post one :)
u right tbh we need less doomer posts here

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Clavicular
Cuz everyone is incel

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, datboijj, deadstock and 7 others
What’s the point of flexing to uncivilized incels?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Lonenely sigma, datboijj and 6 others
What’s the point of flexing to uncivilized incels?
Well the point of the forum is to looksmax so your not incel anymore, then you start slaying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, halloweed, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
Do it yourself. I mean your the chad
I will when others do it cuz i dont wanna be the only guy seeming narcy, it should be communal bragging

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, CarrotMaxxer, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
im gonna go back to posting brag threads when i bypass my hinge ban and start my cut, gonna be revolutionary slay threads with vids and shit attached be ready incels

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, datboijj, Clavicular and 3 others
im gonna go back to posting brag threads when i bypass my hinge ban and start my cut, gonna be revolutionary slay threads with vids and shit attached be ready incels
Fucking mogger cant wait for that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, datboijj and atlantean
I will when others do it cuz i dont wanna be the only guy seeming narcy, it should be communal bragging
You can team up with @WishIwasChico. I don't recall anyone else consistently bragging. Others just have nothing to brag about. Be a trendsetter and post your slays.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Bonecel01
Am I the only person here who does not brag about his experience with girls? In no way am I hot, but I dated and had sex with a couple of girls. Nothing that gives me the urge to let the world know what I did. I would rather be quiet about it, except in a circle of friends. Who cares if you pumped and dumped a slut on Tinder?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, tombradylover, Clown Show and 6 others
Since you want a brag thread let's compare our scrotum capacity. The bigger the ball the more mogger. You won't beat me 😝

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, aspiringexcel, coisbhai and 1 other person
the important aspect is that there is something to learn from the threads like amnesia's old slay threads
dont just be like "hahah i fucked a girl you incels now rep me :p:p"

• +1
Reactions: Sny, mewingmaxxer, aspiringexcel and 2 others
All got eviscerated by @ascension

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension, tombradylover, CarrotMaxxer and 7 others

death note GIF

i fucken love reading brag threads, seeing you autistic cunts slaying stacies and doing cool shit. No more of this doomer shit innit, start posting slays, cool experiences, etc. love reading em bhais mirin all you guys
We have enough suifuel on social media, unless you teach something about your dating experience that I can learn from I don't care. Also if you were super successful with girls you wouldn't have the time to lurk here, you would be slaying, working and living.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, starvecell, cromagnon and 4 others
i used to

nothing to brag about anymore :(:(:(

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
No one slays we all incel as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss, fxckz, datboijj and 6 others
@WishIwasChico

• +1
I got ghosted by a MTB Saturday after 2 dates, nothing to brag about.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Oueyy, aspiringexcel and 3 others
  • +1
Because people write chad problems or sexhaver ree, or some shut discouraging those kinds of posts.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Clavicular
I also ignore people who take people’s brag threads too seriously

• +1
We have enough suifuel on social media, unless you teach something about your dating experience that I can learn from I don't care. Also if you were super successful with girls you wouldn't have the time to lurk here, you would be slaying, working and living.
Tales, theres users with triple digit slays on here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and ElTruecel
Well the point of the forum is to looksmax so your not incel anymore, then you start slaying
doesn’t mean I have to come here and brag to dalits about it, jfl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Madridista
I posted a brag thread on Saturday

@Reformed has posted a few recently

slay threads by most people are just low IQ babble that I don't gaf about reading

only brag if you ascended or else your just flexing shit you did absolutely nothing to earn

theres no point anymore you either get people that dickride you after you post the slay thread or people that get excessively angry about it and start harvoring resentment towards you

perhaps a hinge slay thread soon though idk im way too lazy to text back or drive to hangout with any of the foids

theres no point anymore you either get people that dickride you after you post the slay thread or people that get excessively angry about it and start harvoring resentment towards you

perhaps a hinge slay thread soon though idk im way too lazy to text back or drive to hangout with any of the foids
bro make the thread

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
thanks clavicular this really motivated me to never give up and work hard …

• +1
i dont go outside i just study in my room

also rotters.org

true tbh i like reading them

haters be hating

I really enjoyed reading the threads and the drama that ensued

agree, also make a vid or it didn't happen

i do, look at my vacation thread and club thread bhai

• +1
Screenshot 2024 05 04 at 51258 AM

Latest Brag thread and no1 cared.
I was sad until stacy jb came over and sucked my penis

You want me to brag? Alright nigga, strap in real tight cause you're in for a rough ride. Careful for what you wish for cause ya might have bit off more than you can chew.

***TRIGGER WARNING***

Cortisol inducing photos below

IMG 20240531 055149
IMG 20240531 055237
IMG 20240531 055541
IMG 20240531 055350
IMG 20240531 055515

Yo I cuss real loud, flash gang signs, I poop naked, and smoke while doing so. I'm just a mother heckin bad butt all the way around. Girls wanna date me and guys wanna fake trying to be me. Yeah, what now?

@RichardSpencel, this one's especially for you too. You suck my mog, nigga.