WHY I eat RAW MEAT and you SHOULD TOO

niggerballsack34

niggerballsack34

Banned
Your ancestors eat RAW MEAT, because it is nutritious, remember, the jew men want you to eat goy

you n eed to eat equal real men, like CARNIVORE, it is good for you because its primal and so you should do it

See its good and healthy, many doctor like M-D Paul Saladino eat RAW MEAT aswell because its healthy, and so you should do it, because its primal and its like your ancestor, or u think ancestors eated cooked soy

You see, dont be pussy, remember, always do the OPPOSITE the jewish men tells you, the jewish men is NOT concerned about your healthy, you want to be primal and not a soycuck

Read this first

Bosnian men are really tall because they eat a lot of raw meat, its a known fact, and well documented by research done by saravejo uni, the most respected medical school in bosnia

Therefore, you can be as tall as a bosnia men if you eat raw meat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: edodalic29, Deleted member 61895, thereallegend and 6 others
Can’t tell if you’re parodying or serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, edgemaxx and Deleted member 51465
IMG 20240208 023627

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TechnoBoss, mayo mogger and 4 others
raw meat eaters are noobs

• WTF
Reactions: Hardrada
@SurgeryEnjoyer @poopoohead[/USER] @mrriceguyreturns @Meraki @forevergyimceiling @6ft4
@wificonnector

@St.TikTokcel @Gengar @dimorphism @HerpDerpson @Sny @polishcel @cyprian_tomaszewski @URL code

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss
But I like cooked meat! Raw meat is too chewy.

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Why? It's
true that raw meat is good for you, you should listen to the opposite that of the JEWISH men tells you.

Thats like saying you like to suck penis because sucking pussy is too hard.

EAT what the JEWISH men dont want you to

I'm serious,
you should eat raw meat becuase its good for you, unless you are bluepill cuck ofc :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
40 feet long tapeworm in your intestines goes brrrr

E
I’m a virgin
Well, it makes sense, your pheromones or how women perceive you its related to your diet. RAW food produces good pheromone becuase it ensures you are getting all the micronutrients your body needs and that can't be find otherwise in normal processed food that the JEWISH MEN wants you to eat.

You should go RAW

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and thereallegend
E

Well, it makes sense, your pheromones or how women perceive you its related to your diet. RAW food produces good pheromone becuase it ensures you are getting all the micronutrients your body needs and that can't be find otherwise in normal processed food that the JEWISH MEN wants you to eat.

You should go RAW
I don’t want parasites in my body. I have OCD so I clean things.

Bro
I don’t want parasites in my body. I have OCD so I clean things.
your body is made for raw food, your ancestors ate raw meat before cooking existed and they were much healthy, strong, with robust jaws, and tall statures, like the modern bosnian people, who also follow allah

parasites are cope, its jewish psyop

Bro

your body is made for raw food, your ancestors ate raw meat before cooking existed and they were much healthy, strong, with robust jaws, and tall statures, like the modern bosnian people, who also follow allah

parasites are cope, its jewish psyop
Yeah and they also died because of diseases and whatnot. So the ancestor angle doesn’t work.

Yeah and they also died because of diseases and whatnot. So the ancestor angle doesn’t work.
Bro u cant trust the jewish men they dont want your good, do the opposite of what they do

Many doctors like the M-D Paul Saladino already eat raw meat and acknowledge it's greatness, it's healthy, you should give it a try, raw meat can almost be like taking bombs because of the nutrients you get

Bro u cant trust the jewish men they dont want your good, do the opposite of what they do

Many doctors like the M-D Paul Saladino already eat raw meat and acknowledge it's greatness, it's healthy, you should give it a try, raw meat can almost be like taking bombs because of the nutrients you get
I’m good, man. It’s not my thing lol.

• +1
Reactions: niggerballsack34
I think another problem for me would be the taste. It wouldn’t taste good. I’ve had undercooked meat before and I didn’t like it at all.
You get used to it, your taste buds are corrupted by goyslop that the jewish men wants you to eat, when you dont eat processed food and sweet and transition to the PRIMAL diet, you start feeling the real taste of food .

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
thank you sv3rige 🙏 he is spreading

have you ever eaten raw meat? its soft af bro what are you talking about especially organs

have you ever eaten raw meat? its soft af bro what are you talking about especially organs
I have. I even ate brains once. It’s disgusting. I can’t do it.

Don’t try it I got violent food poisoning from it

eating live animals is even better, just catch a hen and start eating it in the poultry itself, take your feed and throw the rest to compost

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
raw meat eaters are noobs (2)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hardrada and deadmanwalking
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Just cook the damn meat until the temperature is high enough for it to be safe (does not oxidize nutrients like the primal copers claim). It is so minimal that you rather not kys by eating raw

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, N1666 and Deleted member 27066
I have. I even ate brains once. It’s disgusting. I can’t do it.
you clearly haven't otherwise you would know cooked is more chewy.

you clearly haven't otherwise you would know cooked is more chewy.
Jfl cooked is not chewy. Cooked lamb brain is like egg because of the protein composition

eating live animals is even better, just catch a hen and start eating it in the poultry itself, take your feed and throw the rest to compost
This but unironically

Raw meat itself isn‘t what made their jaws develop like this, it‘s the excessive chewing. Dont eat fucking raw meat, some you can but most of the time you should be cooking it

No from local butcher
Well was still clearly bad quality. I mean the butcher sell raw meat dishes those are good quality and you will never get anything
Jfl cooked is not chewy. Cooked lamb brain is like egg because of the protein composition
Ok a cooked steak you literally have to chew for hours

Your ancestors eat RAW MEAT, because it is nutritious, remember, the jew men want you to eat goy

you n eed to eat equal real men, like CARNIVORE, it is good for you because its primal and so you should do it

See its good and healthy, many doctor like M-D Paul Saladino eat RAW MEAT aswell because its healthy, and so you should do it, because its primal and its like your ancestor, or u think ancestors eated cooked soy

View attachment 2728900

You see, dont be pussy, remember, always do the OPPOSITE the jewish men tells you, the jewish men is NOT concerned about your healthy, you want to be primal and not a soycuck

Read this first

Bosnian men are really tall because they eat a lot of raw meat, its a known fact, and well documented by research done by saravejo uni, the most respected medical school in bosnia

Therefore, you can be as tall as a bosnia men if you eat raw meat

raw meat eaters are noobs
Niggerballsack posted this so it's obviously a parody
@SurgeryEnjoyer @poopoohead[/USER] @mrriceguyreturns @Meraki @forevergyimceiling @6ft4
@wificonnector

@St.TikTokcel @Gengar @dimorphism @HerpDerpson @Sny @polishcel @cyprian_tomaszewski @URL code
Why? It's

true that raw meat is good for you, you should listen to the opposite that of the JEWISH men tells you.
40 feet long tapeworm in your intestines goes brrrr
its literally the opposite though
raw meat eaters are noobs (2)
this critique is as low IQ as his post (not the content necessarily but the presentation/writing)
Raw meat itself isn‘t what made their jaws develop like this, it‘s the excessive chewing. Dont eat fucking raw meat, some you can but most of the time you should be cooking it
most users eat raw ground beef from tescos
Parasites help with digestion
THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL EXPLAINS HOW 9/11 AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE 2020s IS ALL STAGED BY THE OCCULT AND ASTROLOGY

THIS ISNT SOME RANDOM SCHIZO QANON CONSPIRACY THEORY, THIS IS A MUST WATCH

this is the YouTube channel
View attachment 2728777

go to “playlists”

watch this one first (just the first 6 videos)
View attachment 2728780
here are the videos of the first series in order:

then watch this one second
View attachment 2728784
here are the videos of the second series in order:

like it’ll literally blow your mind how crazy and obvious it is and how the elites don’t even hide it. ITS LITERALLY THERE

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL EXPLAINS HOW 9/11 AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE 2020s IS ALL STAGED BY THE OCCULT AND ASTROLOGY

View attachment 2728777

go to “playlists”

View attachment 2728780

View attachment 2728784

like it’ll literally blow your mind how crazy and obvious it is and how the elites don’t even hide it. ITS LITERALLY THERE

Are you some kind of psyop where your trying to poison the well by associating the raw meat thing with other bullshit?

9/11 had something to do with a few dancing men from a foreign country... :feelshah:👒

View attachment 2728777

go to “playlists”

View attachment 2728780

View attachment 2728784

bookmarked