Why you want to aspire to be HTN/Chadlite and not Chad

C

cyberpunk2075

Iron
- You won't outcompete most men in looks, leading to making friendships with other men easier
- Women will not be very intimidated by you
- You'll make friends really easily with both genders
- You'll be treated normally/well by both genders
- You won't be judged, criticised or analysed by everyone
- You won't be stared at by everyone, everywhere you go
- You won't be expected to be or behave a certain way
- People are less likely to make assumptions about you before talking to you
- Women will approach or have a friend approach you for them
- You won't be assumed as a player, someone with a harem of women on your phone, or likely to cheat
- You'll be introduced into more social circles, making it easier to meet more women

That was my experience when I was a 7 or 8/10. As soon as I reached the 9 or 10/10 mark, most of that was stripped away and it can be quite lonely unless I am proactive in making friendships/meeting women, although they typically don't last long due to jealousy/competitiveness/envy, etc. In the last 2 years I've probably made over 100 friends and have only 4 left due to the reasons I just mentioned.

I'd say the only real benefit of being in the 9+ territory is you become the selector. That is, you pick whichever woman you want rather than the norm which is women are the selectors. You can get numbers super easy, will get plenty of approach signals, have no trouble finding a date on the same-day/night, and get sex relatively easily (still requires a bit of talking, but also requires a girl who is confident enough to actually talk to you - that's the hard part), but that's about it.

The reasons listed above are why you don't want to be chad and why you should aspire to be HTN. If you go out into the real world, it's the HTN who slay the most.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, aleksander, jflsnowdzz and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 30679
Cope nigger, Chad fucked your mom and you're trying to get over it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, ElTruecel, mog_or_be_mogged and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
there's never a world where you want to be less gl

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, borismonster, BigLooks22 and 10 others
- You won't outcompete most men in looks, leading to making friendships with other men easier
- You won't be assumed as a player, someone with a harem of women on your phone, or likely to cheat
- You'll be introduced into more social circles, making it easier to meet more women

That was my experience when I was a 7 or 8/10. As soon as I reached the 9 or 10/10 mark, most of that was stripped away and it can be quite lonely unless I am proactive in making friendships/meeting women, although they typically don't last long due to jealousy/competitiveness/envy, etc. In the last 2 years I've probably made over 100 friends and have only 4 left due to the reasons I just mentioned.

I'd say the only real benefit of being in the 9+ territory is you become the selector. That is, you pick whichever woman you want rather than the norm which is women are the selectors. You can get numbers super easy, will get plenty of approach signals, have no trouble finding a date on the same-day/night, and get sex relatively easily (still requires a bit of talking, but also requires a girl who is confident enough to actually talk to you - that's the hard part), but that's about it.

The reasons listed above are why you don't want to be chad and why you should aspire to be HTN. If you go out into the real world, it's the HTN who slay the most.
from IRL experience the NTmaxxed MTN/HTN with good body had the highest body counts. Chadlites/Chads (bonafide) tend to care more about quality and are often married before age 30

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, cyberpunk2075 and Xtra
yea bro send me ur face jfl
nigga said he s 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, blackout_96_ and krt
from IRL experience the NTmaxxed MTN/HTN with good body had the highest body counts. Chadlites/Chads (bonafide) tend to care more about quality and are often married before age 30
the biggest slayer i know was this 100+ body count NTmaxxed guy who was either subhuman or barely ltn
chads/chadlites/strong htns i think will be way more careful

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Yep, this is exactly what I've observed too and experienced first-hand, which is why I made this thread. The most successful men when it comes to women are HTNs because they're decent/good looking but don't have the intimidation factor that comes with chad level looks. When you enter chad territory, almost everyone is fucking scared of you and at times you can feel like you're a disease.

yea bro send me ur face jfl
nigga said he s 10

I mean, I wouldn't ever consider myself a 10 but I'm going by what strangers rate me which is typically between 9 and 12/10 (but more frequently a 9). I posted a pic of me in this thread (it's not much), but that's about all you'll get.

• +1
cope of the century

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, based_pakichad421 and bobtheflowerpot
Yep, this is exactly what I've observed too and experienced first-hand, which is why I made this thread. The most successful men when it comes to women are HTNs because they're decent/good looking but don't have the intimidation factor that comes with chad level looks. When you enter chad territory, almost everyone is fucking scared of you and at times you can feel like you're a disease.
That's what I feel too. Sure when I chadfished (bonafide Chad) either I'd get few matches or I'd match but the girls will just compliment and dip, but gymmaxxed HTN-weak Chadlite would get very thirsty messages
I talked to someone on here who deleted (bonafide chad) who was in a friend group with only other bonafide Chadlites-Chads and knew Matthew Nozska. He said the bonafide chadlites/chads would choose quality over quantity and generally are more into LTRs
I mean, I wouldn't ever consider myself a 10 but I'm going by what strangers rate me which is typically between 9 and 12/10 (but more frequently a 9). I posted a pic of me in this thread (it's not much), but that's about all you'll get.

Chad or death in this dating market (serious)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
the biggest slayer i know was this 100+ body count NTmaxxed guy who was either subhuman or barely ltn
chads/chadlites/strong htns i think will be way more careful
see here
That's what I feel too. Sure when I chadfished (bonafide Chad) either I'd get few matches or I'd match but the girls will just compliment and dip, but gymmaxxed HTN-weak Chadlite would get very thirsty messages
I talked to someone on here who deleted (bonafide chad) who was in a friend group with only other bonafide Chadlites-Chads and knew Matthew Nozska. He said the bonafide chadlites/chads would choose quality over quantity and generally are more into LTRs

what is your looka lvl

That's legit what I experience IRL. Whenever I get a compliment from a woman, 9/10 times they'll bail instantly. For example, I walked into a clothing store a month ago and a store worker come up to me and nervously said "Oh wow, you're very handsome" and ran away. What I've learned is that it's most likely a case of them auto-rejecting themselves. Another reason to want to be HTN. A lot of women won't think they're good enough for you.

• +1
That's legit what I experience IRL. Whenever I get a compliment from a woman, 9/10 times they'll bail instantly. For example, I walked into a clothing store a month ago and a store worker come up to me and nervously said "Oh wow, you're very handsome" and ran away. What I've learned is that it's most likely a case of them auto-rejecting themselves. Another reason to want to be HTN. A lot of women won't think they're good enough for you.
That's what I've experienced (rated Chadlite) among me and what I've observed IRL. Your options actually DECREASE the further away you stray from HTN

I wonder if that's the reason why so many bonafide Chads often end up LTRing below their looksmatch? bonafide Chads/high Chadlites often tend to be less NT than usual

I'm very sure most of these are gymmaxxed HTN:

your PSL?

Hm... I have no idea what my PSL is. I'm not sending my photos to anyone so I guess I'll never know. I don't feel like I really need to know though, this sounds vain as fuck but I'm happy with what I see in the mirror and that's all that matters in terms of this whole looks shit.

That's what I've experienced (rated Chadlite) among me and what I've observed IRL. Your options actually DECREASE the further away you stray from HTN

I wonder if that's the reason why so many bonafide Chads often end up LTRing below their looksmatch? bonafide Chads/high Chadlites often tend to be less NT than usual

I'm very sure most of these are gymmaxxed HTN:

Yes, your dating pool decreases with attractiveness after a certain level. If you're a 9 or 10 outside of a city, you're going to have a ridiculously tough time finding a woman on the same calibre or better to date or simply a woman who is confident enough to date you and is able to withstand the competitiveness that comes with it (i don't see much mention of this, so it's important to note).

For example, I went on a few dates with a woman recently who was less attractive than me, she was one of the most amazing women I had met, but she couldn't handle the competitiveness from other women. When we went out together, she'd get angry/disgusting looks from other women, rude remarks, girls would do things to block her from my vision (e.g. walk in front of her), they'd look at me sexually in front of her, try all sorts of shit to grab my attention, and... in the end she decided she didn't want to see me again. She didn't feel good enough from the start - I tried to make her feel like she was good enough, but topping that insecurity with what other women were doing was enough for her to decide to bail.

Regarding why chads often end up LTRing below their looksmatch: There's no definitive answer for this. But looks don't always matter, and for some, personality matters more. I have found that women who are less attractive than you will usually treat you like a king too. Who wouldn't want to be treated that way?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
Hm... I have no idea what my PSL is. I'm not sending my photos to anyone so I guess I'll never know. I don't feel like I really need to know though, this sounds vain as fuck but I'm happy with what I see in the mirror and that's all that matters in terms of this whole looks shit.
That's okay. But would you compare yourself to a male model facially?
Yes, your dating pool decreases with attractiveness after a certain level.
I agree. Very very rarely a bonafide Chad/chadlite LTRs/marries his looksmatch
the women in this study were on average MTB
If you're a 9 or 10 outside of a city,
Being a 9/10 inside of a city also counts too as you're being compared to international male model tier men.
you're going to have a ridiculously tough time finding a woman on the same calibre or better to date or simply a woman who is confident enough to date you and is able to withstand the competitiveness that comes with it (i don't see much mention of this, so it's important to note).
I've also noticed the better looking the woman the more likely she models/acts/is an influencer and will only want statusmaxxed guys.
For example, I went on a few dates with a woman recently who was less attractive than me
what looks level was she?
, she was one of the most amazing women I had met, but she couldn't handle the competitiveness from other women. When we went out together, she'd get angry/disgusting looks from other women, rude remarks, girls would do things to block her from my vision (e.g. walk in front of her), they'd look at me sexually in front of her, try all sorts of shit to grab my attention, and... in the end she decided she didn't want to see me again. She didn't feel good enough from the start - I tried to make her feel like she was good enough, but topping that insecurity with what other women were doing was enough for her to decide to bail.
That is so sad to hear ngl. She should have been more confident and to not bat an eyelid at those other girls. She should have remembered that you chose her, and not them.
Regarding why chads often end up LTRing below their looksmatch: There's no definitive answer for this. But looks don't always matter, and for some, personality matters more. I have found that women who are less attractive than you will usually treat you like a king too. Who wouldn't want to be treated that way?
exactly.

• +1

Why do men try to sleep with as many women as possible? Most men, whether they will admit it or not, will do it to feel like they're good enough. Essentially, sex is a form of validation for majority of men (and women too).

I think extremely attractive men tend to choose quality over quantity (sleeping with lots of women) because we get enough validation on a daily basis to not have to get sex to feel like we're good enough, whereas men who get little to no validation make it a frequent goal to "pull" as many women as they possibly can to feel like they're good enough.

Also, validation in large quantities can feel better than sex.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, triggr and Xangsane
Why do men try to sleep with as many women as possible? Most men, whether they will admit it or not, will do it to feel like they're good enough. Essentially, sex is a form of validation for majority of men (and women too).

I think extremely attractive men tend to choose quality over quantity (sleeping with lots of women) because we get enough validation on a daily basis to not have to get sex to feel like we're good enough, whereas men who get little to no validation make it a frequent goal to "pull" as many women as they possibly can to feel like they're good enough.

Also, validation in large quantities can feel better than sex.
I noticed that too, and sometimes I get surprised when I see Chads who say they don't slay/be in long LTRs/say their laycount is in the single digits. Bonafide chadlite+

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot

Retarted thread 99% of people will never be chad even with surgery

• +1
This is true for the friendship part I am chadlite and 6ft1 most of normies dont want to be friends with me because I mog them too hard, despite being NT, relax and not trying to be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and cyberpunk2075
That's okay. But would you compare yourself to a male model facially?

I agree. Very very rarely a bonafide Chad/chadlite LTRs/marries his looksmatch
the women in this study were on average MTB

Being a 9/10 inside of a city also counts too as you're being compared to international male model tier men.

I've also noticed the better looking the woman the more likely she models/acts/is an influencer and will only want statusmaxxed guys.

That is so sad to hear ngl. She should have been more confident and to not bat an eyelid at those other girls. She should have remembered that you chose her, and not them.

exactly.

The only male model I know of who comes close to me facially is Jordan Barrett (when he looked healthy...). I have an androgynous face and almost all of my facial features are feminine except for my lips. I would say my midface is more striking than his though and I've been told I should be a model a good few times as well (but obviously not possible due to my height), so I guess so.

I've only noticed this with girls who are within the 7 - 9/10 range and are < 24ish years old. Women who are solid 9-10/10s have little to no interest in that shit, and just want to be treated well, but then again I tend to attract women who come from upper class backgrounds and that may be why my experience differs.

She was a HTB I guess (7/10?)

I know mate but it is what it is. 😢

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
The only male model I know of who comes close to me facially is Jordan Barrett (when he looked healthy...). I have an androgynous face and almost all of my facial features are feminine except for my lips. I would say my midface is more striking than his though and I've been told I should be a model a good few times as well (but obviously not possible due to my height), so I guess so.
What's your height? You sound like a prettyboy mogger
I've only noticed this with girls who are within the 7 - 9/10 range and are < 24ish years old. Women who are solid 9-10/10s have little to no interest in that shit, and just want to be treated well, but then again I tend to attract women who come from upper class backgrounds and that may be why my experience differs.
And what about foids who are below that level or older?
She was a HTB I guess (7/10?)
who is she ltirng now and how hot were the girls that were hitting on you?
I know mate but it is what it is. 😢
What's your height?

Because chad is unobtainable if you are subhuman beforehand

• +1
As if one tries to become chad lmao. When you looksmax up to your maximum potential, most people reach between htn and chadlite jfl. If you didnt have the great features even as a teen, even when fat and ugly you will never be chad (except maybe with surgery)

• +1

What's your height?

I'm 5ft 5" (165cm), around 54kg, and about 15% body fat.

I don't really have any interest in women below that level, as I'm not attracted to them. In the past, when I did interact with them I found that the uglier they were the nastier they spoke to me (probably because I'm significantly prettier than them). But the women who were interested in me but below that level had no interest in status either. They were interested in dating me or hooking up (mostly hooking up). I'd say almost every woman who has been interested in me has looked to date me. Same with women who are older and women who are significantly older (in their 40s and single or in an open marriage).

She's still single I think. The girls who approach me and hit on me are usually within the 6-7 range. 8s will sometimes come and hit on me, but only if they've had enough alcohol. 9s and 10s remain passive but give the strongest approach signals.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm 5ft 5" (165cm), around 54kg, and about 15% body fat.

I don't really have any interest in women below that level, as I'm not attracted to them. In the past, when I did interact with them I found that the uglier they were the nastier they spoke to me (probably because I'm significantly prettier than them). But the women who were interested in me but below that level had no interest in status either. They were interested in dating me or hooking up (mostly hooking up). I'd say almost every woman who has been interested in me has looked to date me. Same with women who are older and women who are significantly older (in their 40s and single or in an open marriage).

She's still single I think. The girls who approach me and hit on me are usually within the 6-7 range. 8s will sometimes come and hit on me, but only if they've had enough alcohol. 9s and 10s remain passive but give the strongest approach signals.
What do you define as women below that level and what are you not attracted to
Do you take ethnicity into consideration

• +1
What do you define as women below that level and what are you not attracted to
Do you take ethnicity into consideration

I'm not really attracted to women who don't have white or fair skin complexion. Surgery is also a turn off.

It's hard to define women below a 6 tbh. 6 is somewhat attractive, and you'd sleep with her, but that's it. A 5 or below is a woman you have little to no interest in dating or sleeping with (unless you're really horny).

I would rate the actresses in the pic below (from left to right): 7, 5.5, 4, 4.5

Last edited:
I'm not really attracted to women who don't have white or fair skin complexion. Surgery is also a turn off.

It's hard to define women below a 6 tbh. 6 is somewhat attractive, and you'd sleep with her, but that's it. A 5 or below is a woman you have little to no interest in dating or sleeping with (unless you're really horny).

I would rate the actresses in the pic below (from left to right): 7, 5.5, 4, 4.5

View attachment 2768172
define "white" skin complexion, do you not want ethnic women?

Iv known legit chadlites who went through high school kissles virgins cuz they were introverted and just focused on sports or something, not partying or anything. The people that slayed were usually mtns with bad home lives like missing parents or something which sounds like it would make them a school shooter incel but instead they became rebellious and badboymaxed and did lots of drugs/partying. The people who had good parents and no trauma never touched drugs or anything like that. They dident feel the need to but never slayed.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 41284, based_pakichad421 and 1 other person
You said ur 5"5 in that thread

Iv known legit chadlites who went through high school kissles virgins cuz they were introverted and just focused on sports or something, not partying or anything. The people that slayed were usually mtns with bad home lives like missing parents or something which sounds like it would make them a school shooter incel but instead they became rebellious and badboymaxed and did lots of drugs/partying. The people who had good parents and no trauma never touched drugs or anything like that. They dident feel the need to but never slayed.
I did drugs but the wrong way because my brother gave me weed at 12, no social value, just addiction

Never stopped. Huffing my pen right now

But he's down bad on drugs and I'm not i just smoke so I stopped resenting him

• +1
I did drugs but the wrong way because my brother gave me weed at 12, no social value, just addiction

Never stopped. Huffing my pen right now

But he's down bad on drugs and I'm not i just smoke so I stopped resenting him
L my problem is mostly that I can’t relate to foids, they will be like “I can’t stop scrolling on instagram reels and I’m addicted to nicotine” or like “I got super drunk and kissed a girl at a party then I blacked out” idk what to say I’m like that’s an L for you I guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gaygymmaxx

Biggest cope on .org there is lmao

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, based_pakichad421 and bobtheflowerpot
you CANT ascend to chad, greycel

What's the looks level do you think where it gets difficult to made friends and people start making negative assumptions about you?

• +1
This is true for the friendship part I am chadlite and 6ft1 most of normies dont want to be friends with me because I mog them too hard, despite being NT, relax and not trying to be a slayer.
can you send dm? want to know what you consider 'chadlite'

I'm hardcapped at low mtn so htn would be wonderfull

Old ass post but this is cope i was rated HTN- chadlite on here and i have a friend who Is strong chadlite facially but hes 6ft 2 so he is pushed up to chad and its kinda sucks being around him cuz he gets most of the attention from women.

• +1

Mental masturbation
Ur never gon be chad

• +1