will prolly start a looksmaxxing yt channel

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title, got fired from my construction job for oversleeping so from friday on i’ll have a lot of freetime so thought i might as well start cranking looksmaxxing videos, a bit like clavicular

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, plukee, arab_chink and 2 others
Well if you do make sure you look your best, nobody’s gonna take advice on looks from someone who’s ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, boss8055, AustrianOak47 and 4 others
Well if you do make sure you look your best, nobody’s gonna take advice on looks from someone who’s ugly.
Its better if op starts a faceless channel

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks
title, got fired from my construction job for oversleeping so from friday on i’ll have a lot of freetime so thought i might as well start cranking looksmaxxing videos, a bit like clavicular

thoughts?
Damn u worked construction?

• +1
Don't spread the bp lol

Good idea but try it undoxxed first and see where it goes.

Also upload on multiple platforms like rumble.

Youtube shorts get more engagement than the videos.

• +1

thoughts?
the potential viewerbase is way too small

start learning scripting if u have an iq above 120

learn day trading on TradingView YouTube and pickup some books on it (no iq requirement do both if u can)

learn day trading on TradingView YouTube and pickup some books on it (no iq requirement do both if u can)
What’s scripting?

• +1
Reactions: noobs

im not doing it for the mone etc., just purely bc im bored as hell

• +1

“Learn day trading”

Lmfao horrible advice

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how? i know people with <90 iq that are multi millionaire day traders
Sure you do bro, if one of my good friends who has a tested IQ of 152, and was a millionaire for a while from btc but couldn’t sell in time cuz kyc wait lists were long, says day trading is a meme then it’s a meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and arab_chink
Before it was easy but now its hard since everybody is doing the same thing, also most bp stuff is heavily shadow banned

remember me when your famous bhai

even tho idk you

• +1
Sure you do bro, if one of my good friends who has a tested IQ of 152, and was a millionaire for a while from btc but couldn’t sell in time cuz kyc wait lists were long, says day trading is a meme then it’s a meme
Not a meme bro

• +1
crypto is a scam ofc he thinks it’s a meme

my guy only does option trades on spy

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink

SAME HERE SAARR!!!!!

• JFL

Options can be a gamble but they have better return rates to make it worth while, crypto is a meme dump

• +1
Do it bhai. Also the needles for my lipolab arrive today

• WTF
Reactions: Aero

He’s done more than crypto it’s just that he made most of his gains from jt

What makes you think that, if you dont know what your doing then that concludes it
I talk to people about this shit almost daily nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero and arab_chink
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, arab_chink and maxxmclooks
Before it was easy but now its hard since everybody is doing the same thing, also most bp stuff is heavily shadow banned
not really like bp stuff, more like my own looksmaxx regime, doing diy hardmaxxes and telling my thoughts about different looksmaxx things etc

• +1
it’s a pretty niche thing to do video like that, i mean diy hardmaxxing and talking, only pls autists will watch
clavicular got boosted cause he is one of the most famous people here at the moment
u’d have to make videos similar to brett maverick to get views aka top 10 tips…
i’ll watch you though

• +1
In 2024? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
It's fucking over thanks to pajeets and short form content.
I’ve been gatekeeping this but Roblox developing is the secret to making a bunch of money in scripting

I’m recently getting into it because I know another guy who worked on a shitty brain rot roblox game for like 2 weeks and he paid off his college tuition off it and he only owns a fraction of the studio roblox games are the new form of investment if u know people that can code and model

pajeet iq isn’t high enough to code in C

Last edited:
it’s a pretty niche thing to do video like that, i mean diy hardmaxxing and talking, only pls autists will watch
clavicular got boosted cause he is one of the most famous people here at the moment
u’d have to make videos similar to brett maverick to get views aka top 10 tips…
i’ll watch you though
yeah i def agree, im gonna do it mostly for my own enternainment yk, bored asf

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
I’ve been gatekeeping this but Roblox developing is the secret to making a bunch of money in scripting
No It's not roblox is hella scummy and more often than not you need a whole team behind your game to frequently update it since your audience is a bunch of children with an attention span less than than that of a goldfish and capital to advertise your game since their site works the same way as twitch. All of that to get what? 30%-40% cut of what your players pay inside the game? I can't remember the exact percentage but I won't bother looking it up, also can you share the game I'm interested in what type of game one person can create and for it to succeed.
And stop calling coding scripting you're pissing me off.
pajeet iq isn’t high enough to code in C
Ironic racism aside third world shitskins are the equivalent of a starving man ready to kill for bread crumbs, have you seen the filth they live in? They work day and night for a chance to escape their hellhole, solving leetcode all day and memorizing obscure algorithms. There is no leftist conspiracy behind big tech hiring these monkeys over white dudes they simply mog them in their own field.
(also why C nobody uses that ancient language anymore everything C related has moved to rust).

• JFL
No It's not roblox is hella scummy and more often than not you need a whole team behind your game to frequently update it since your audience is a bunch of children with an attention span less than than that of a goldfish and capital to advertise your game since their site works the same way as twitch. All of that to get what? 30%-40% cut of what your players pay inside the game? I can't remember the exact percentage but I won't bother looking it up, also can you share the game I'm interested in what type of game one person can create and for it to succeed.
And stop calling coding scripting you're pissing me off.

Ironic racism aside third world shitskins are the equivalent of a starving man ready to kill for bread crumbs, have you seen the filth they live in? They work day and night for a chance to escape their hellhole, solving leetcode all day and memorizing obscure algorithms. There is no leftist conspiracy behind big tech hiring these monkeys over white dudes they simply mog them in their own field.
(also why C nobody uses that ancient language anymore everything C related has moved to rust).
mla format and you forgot to index paragraphs
-15 points

• JFL
not really like bp stuff, more like my own looksmaxx regime, doing diy hardmaxxes and telling my thoughts about different looksmaxx things etc
I mean normies hate hardmaxxing since its “gay” and you also have these two twats for competition , but good luck to you brotha

• +1
cope
best barbers + hairdressers are bald
same concept
best looksmax “coaches” are ugly

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and maxxmclooks