will there be 9psl child of looksmaxxer in future?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
looksmaxxer ascends and gets with stacy. then makes baby with good genes. child grows in perfect environment due to looksmaxxing knowledge of father( prenatal t, making child hard mew, mogger protein and vitamin diet, iqmaxxed, crisprmaxxed etc). child will mog hard af as 90% of gen z onwards will be soy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Marsiere214, SoonToAscend and 2 others
just be born to looksmaxxed parents bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, SoonToAscend and Deleted member 16515
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 8771 and 3 others
no looksmaxxer will have a kid except @Salludon
salludon's kid will become such a mogger if salludon looksmaxxes his kid from birth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
I was thinking of this too.
I'll try to ensure my child is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
no looksmaxxer will have a kid except @Salludon
something ive noticed. terrence tao, james sidis, alot of these high iq niggas. they read high level books at young age. ill probs do this to my kid, that is if i ascend hard enough to make one :lul: might come at the cost of having emotional iq, being nt etc tho so idk

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, enchanted_elixir, gribsufer1 and 2 others
something ive noticed. terrence tao, james sidis, alot of these high iq niggas. they read high level books at young age. ill probs do this to my kid, that is if i ascend hard enough to make one :lul: might come at the cost of having emotional iq, being nt etc tho so idk
i used to read books almost all day until like age 16 which made me super non nt with zero emotional iq even made me aromantic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 15854
the looksmaxxer has to have good genetics too, which if they had they wouldnt be here in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
getting kids will looksmin u.

• JFL
the looksmaxxer has to have good genetics too, which if they had they wouldnt be here in the first place.
the only looksmaxxers who truly ascend are those with good genetics. we havent seen any incel become chad from surgery, ppl overestimate surgery like its some magic. all the major ascensions have been from ppl with good bases tbh. but idk, surgery can be pretty powerful, maybe one day we will see some incel rise to chad tier

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
idk if i trust genetics too much tbh. we see alot of models and actors sprout from ugly parents. genetic recombination of siblings who are meant to have good genes. luck and environment play a heavy role

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
not all of us have shit genes, some of us are just autistic as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Chinacurry and Deleted member 15854
the best looking person will be someone surgery maxed who’s already 7 psl and has minor flaws

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 15854
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
There is no reason 9 PSL can’t exist already, it’s only one in 3.5 million. Statistically there must even be a small number of 10 PSL gods walking the earth.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and Deleted member 15854
Some time ago I was thinking of releasing a similar project about kidmaxing, but I just gave it up.

• JFL
for your future kid: search Rick beato how to get perfect pitch, raises iq and gives child musical talent

It's over if your parents didn't teach you steve reeves deadlift at 9