Working makes my face debloat (sometimes a lot) in the span of like 45 minutes.

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
The amount it debloats, varies, even if I'm doing the same workout, why?

Recently it debloated more than ever, and revealed my bone structure a good bit, how can I replicate that? I'd like that to happen from every workout, and ultimately, have it stay that way.

And even restricting calories/not eating much, (which I rarely do on purpose.) doesn't seem to debloat my face as much as working out, is able to.

I wonder if this ties in with my voice getting higher from working out, too, (also varies, like my face.) maybe I have inflammation/bloating, not only in my face, but in my vocal folds, too.

blah blah blah post pics or gtfo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and Deleted member 29581
definitely did not read

Just work it out until it stays that way bro...

blah blah blah post pics or gtfo
Never give up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Maaaybe forward pushing braces + chewing + check bodyfat

The rest of my body, also looks higher body fat, than it supposedly is. I wish I knew precisely what's causing so much bloat/inflammation.

The rest of my body, also looks higher body fat, than it supposedly is. I wish I knew precisely what's causing so much bloat/inflammation.
Yes I have the same problem. Sometimes I look extremely lean, other times I look 25%bf in the face. My Bodyfat is around 12%.

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
Whoops, meant to say Working OUT*, in the title.

Recently it debloated more than ever, and revealed my bone structure a good bit, how can I replicate that? I'd like that to happen from every workout, and ultimately, have it stay that way.

And even restricting calories/not eating much, (which I rarely do on purpose.) doesn't seem to debloat my face as much as working out, is able to.

I wonder if this ties in with my voice getting higher from working out, too, (also varies, like my face.) maybe I have inflammation/bloating, not only in my face, but in my vocal folds, too.
maybe is the increase in blood flow or the decrease in cortisol while you are training, but that cortisol will increase a lot after you finish your workout. I also notice that after workout in the evening my eyes were deflated.For what i know face bloat is caused by high and chronic cortisol.
In a study, photos were taken of a group of men and they were tested for salivary cortisol. With these samples, faces were formed by computer representing faces with low cortisol (left) and high cortisol (right).
41598 2017 Article BFsrep45340 Fig3 HTML

• +1

Yes, notice to, than psysicall activity is the best way to get rid off excess water quickly.

• +1