Your headshape is the real cause of baldness.

here are two men who i posted who are in their fifties. The pictures i used of christopher meloni was when he was young. Im literally using men of all ages. I even compared non balding and balding men in their twenties. stop fucking accusing me of this shit. It just derails the thread. Actually read and look at what i post before you say this stuff next time.

Attachments

• gettyimages-527324584-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-527324584-2048x2048.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 8b219cdaded5d0754b7d78922b9bcf23_1393135170_l.jpg
    8b219cdaded5d0754b7d78922b9bcf23_1393135170_l.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
The stem of all these craniofacial problems, and all the sub-human repercussions due to it, is a rising autoimmune pandemic in Western Societies, due to how allergies force children to mouthbreathe.

I am curious to know what the cause of autoimmunity is, and why it is so rapidly rising. Is it a lack of breastfeeding? Something in the diet? Air pollution? What is it? Or is autoimmunity genetic, with the vaccines stopping the course of natural selection by preventing genetic immune system defective trash to survive past the early years? This is the question that I want answered

Your theory is supported by this-
Screenshot 20201022 232640

Why are guys with MPB most seen in hospitalized covid patients? It's because they have a weak immune system. Weak immune system = allergies = Mouthbreathing = Elongated face = MPB = That's why they are seen the most in covid patients.

OP you have cracked the code

Your theory is supported by this-
View attachment 752507

Why are guys with MPB most seen in hospitalized covid patients? It's because they have a weak immune system. Weak immune system = allergies = Mouthbreathing = Elongated face = MPB = That's why they are seen the most in covid patients.

OP you have cracked the code
i think it is determined from birth if you will bald or not. David schwimmer is probably a mouth breather, look at his face.....but he does have a smooth galea which is why he is not balding. Plenty of people who do not mouth breathe go bald.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i think it is determined from birth if you will bald or not. David schwimmer is probably a mouth breather, look at his face.....but he does have a smooth galea which is why he is not balding.
Hmm. Okay, but I would have figured environmental recession would cause the galea to become ever slightly warped

Hmm. Okay, but I would have figured environmental recession would cause the galea to become ever slightly warped
I think the shape of the galea is what causes tension. Especially in the temples.
Here is a mouth breather

He has a smooth galea. I think people with poorer facial structure are more prone to mouth breathing due to neck muscles and small airways. But I dont think mouth breathing is the cause.

Like this man for example, im not sure if hes a mouth breather or not but i would never blame his gigantic galea on breathing.

Attachments

• 1566229142481.jpg
    1566229142481.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 26
  • +1
here are two men who i posted who are in their fifties. The pictures i used of christopher meloni was when he was young. Im literally using men of all ages. I even compared non balding and balding men in their twenties. stop fucking accusing me of this shit. It just derails the thread. Actually read and look at what i post before you say this stuff next time.
I aint know how to read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 7173
@Rob Paul'sHeight @Gunnersup do you believe this theory?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I'm going to have to say no, if the galea is genetic, then why have balding rates gone up so much once industrialization occured? Wouldn't the balding rates be constant if this was all controlled genetically

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 8019
I'm going to have to say no, if the galea is genetic, then why have balding rates gone up so much once industrialization occured? Wouldn't the balding rates be constant if this was all controlled genetically
when i look at men from the last generation, all the men who had big and expanded galeas were balding. I dont think the balding rates have gone up tbh, im not sure what scientific studies are saying. I think its just that people are balding much earlier and faster. But i think the rates would be about the same. Maybe diet and other stuff can just speed up the process.

• +1
Kind of legit, I am balding and have bad headshape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
According to this theory, sides should remain basically untouched by MPB, then here I am with retrograde MPB and sides thinned out so hard I have to keep them super short. The best part is, the most thinned out part cover exactly the part of my head where there are no muscles. How come?

According to this theory, sides should remain basically untouched by MPB, then here I am with retrograde MPB and sides thinned out so hard I have to keep them super short. The best part is, the most thinned out part cover exactly the part of my head where there are no muscles. How come?
actually if you look closely at some of the bald men, their galea is expanded and wide on the sides too.

too many outliers tbh

Although there are many unknowns, the current medical world has accepted androgenetic factors as the main underlying cause of hair loss. However, all the available treatments fail to have encouraging success rates, leading to a delay for baldness rather than a complete stop. The underlying causes of baldness has to be searched somewhere else. Let us see where.
Androgenetic alopecia is a common form of hair loss in both men and women. In men, this condition is also known as male-pattern baldness and hair on side of the head are not interested, leading to the typical male-pattern hair loss depicted in the Norwood Scale of Figure 1 [1].

scala-norwood
Figure 1 – Norwood Scale for male-pattern baldness. (From [1])Current theories see the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) as the main responsible for hair loss. As the name suggests, two are the supposed causes for androgenetic alopecia: the action of hormones (androgens) and action derived from genetic.

The androgen hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is synthesized from the testosterone by the enzyme 5α-reductase into the hair follicle and it is believed to be the responsible for hair loss. The DHT reacts with the androgen receptor, interfering with the DNA of the cells, inhibiting the follicle from growing healthy hair. Nevertheless, DHT stimulates the production of pigmented terminal hair in many areas after puberty, including pubic and axillary hair in both sexes and beard growth in men. Both beard growth and balding can occur on the same person demonstrating a paradox. How does the same hormone stimulate hair growth on the face while taking it away on the scalp?
The given explanation is that androgen action within individual follicles is specific to the individual follicle i.e. relates to its gene expression. This is also the explanation given to the male baldness pattern: hair follicles in the temple areas and crown are genetically programmed to have receptors that are more sensitive to the DHT action, while hair on side are genetically programmed to be immune to the DHT. Hair transplantation is based on this fact: hair follicles on side and back are considered genetically programmed to be immune to the DHT action, so transplanting them into another region should be a valid solution. But why, once transplanted, these hair start to fall again after some time, leaving patients as in Figure 2?

transplant_scar
Figure 2 – Head with hair loss and scar from hair transplant. (From [29])There are also many other lacks that the androgenetic theory cannot answer, such as:

• Scalp sensitivity (burning, stinging, dry scalp, vague discomfort in the scalp, and sometimes, trichodynia) is associated with hair loss [2,3,4]. Why?
  • The last layer of the skin, called stratum corneum, consists of dead cells (corneocytes). Corneocytes are regularly replaced through desquamation and renewal from lower epidermal layers, protecting from pathogenic bacteria, fungi, parasites, viruses, heat, UV radiation and water loss. Replacement of the cells in the outermost layer of the scalp happens regularly, on a monthly base. However, certain conditions trigger a more rapid turnover, leading to a large shedding recognised as dandruff. Excessive dandruff is linked to hair loss [5]. Why?
  • Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication, meaning that the main action is the widening of blood vessels, and it has been found to be effective in treating baldness [6]. Also, low level laser therapy has some effectiveness on hair loss [7]. These treatments have no correlation with androgenetic factors, so why are they effective?
  • It has been found that in non-bald scalp regions, 1) each region has a uniform skin
    thickness and it is thin; 2) the skin is soft; 3) the human head is in flat shape. As for bald scalp regions, 1) each scalp region has a non-uniform skin thickness and it is thick; 2) the skin is hard; 3) the human head is in dome shape [8]. How can be this explained?
So, are androgenetic factors the real main underlying cause of baldness?
To answer this, let us have a look to the scalp layers composition in Figure 3. Just below the scalp skin (epidermis) there is the subcutaneous tissue, where hair follicles, sweat glands, and rich vascular networks lie. Scalp vessels travel within the subcutaneous layer just superficial to the aponeurotic layer called galea. The layer below is the loose areolar connective tissue (subgaleal space) that is so named because its fibers are far enough apart to leave ample open space for interstitial fluid and abundant blood vessels in between. Then there is the periosteum, that in the skull is called pericranium. This is a membrane that covers the outer surface of the bones and it provides nourishment by providing the blood supply to the body. Blood vessels pass through all the scalp layers arriving to the hair follicles.

Scalp1
Figure 3 – Layers of the scalp. The epidermis, dermis, and galea glide over the pericranium as a fixed unit. Scalp vessels travel within the subcutaneous layer superficial to the galeal layer. (From [30])The galea aponeurotica is attached to the occipitofrontalis muscles, as shown in Figure 4. The temporalis muscles are also connected to the galea aponeurotica via the temporalis fascia. The galea aponeurotica can be stretched by the forces of muscular contraction.

frontal_occipitalis
Figure 4 – The galea aponeurotica is attached to the occipitofrontalis muscles and to the temporalis muscle via the temporalis fascia. (From [31])With the rise of civilizations, we are assisting to a down-siding of the entire craniofacial structure, with the maxilla that drops down and back. This reduces the eye support, flattens the cheekbones, narrows the nasal airway, lengthens the mid facial third, and lowers the palate, which narrows and create malocclusion [9]. As shown in Figure 5, a vertical growth of the maxilla forces the mandible to swing back. As compensatory mechanism, a retruded mandible causes the head to tilt forward in a forward head posture [10,11]. Also, vertical growth of the maxilla promotes asymmetrical craniofacial development, referred as cranial distorsions (e.g. sidebending) [12].

maxillaForces
Figure 5 – If the maxilla grows vertically, the mandible swings back. As a compensatory mechanism, the head is extended in a forward head posture. (From [32])Abnormal posture, like in the case of forward head posture and cranial distortions, affects muscle length/tension relationships [13]. This usually leads to pain and overuse injury where small focal, degenerative changes in the insertion fibers can occur [14].

The concept of trigger points provides a framework that can be used to help address certain musculoskeletal pain. In particular, they are useful for identifying pain patterns that radiate from these points of local tenderness to broader areas, sometimes distant from the trigger point itself. As Figure 6 suggests, neck muscles’ action propagates through the entire head.

Microsoft Word - #2Physical therapy headaches072212.docx
Figure 6 – Referred pains from upper trapezius, sternocleidomastoid, suboccipital, splenius capitis, splenius cervicis, semispinalis capitis,temporalis and masseter muscle trigger points. (From [15])Indeed, whatever else they may be doing individually, muscles also influence functionally integrated body-wide continuities in the fascial webbing [16]. Since muscles throughout the body are connected via myofascial meridians, their action cannot be seen in isolation. This explains why intensity of neck pain, forward head posture, chronic tension-type headache and migraine are strictly correlated [17,18,19,20].

When neck muscles are in continuous tension, their action propagates to the head, stretching and tightening the galea against the underlying layers of the scalp. The underlying structure is rich of blood vessels that are compressed, blocking blood flow towards the hair follicles. The restriction in blood supply to tissues is called ischemia: this leads to insufficiency of oxygen (hypoxia), reduced availability of nutrients and inadequate removal of metabolites. This obviously leads to the death of tissues, thus including the hair follicles (hair loss) and surrounding structures. This is also reflected in the presence of dandruff (excessive shedding of dead cells from the scalp).

GaleaTension
Figure 7 – Drawing explaining muscles action on the galea aponeurotica. When the galea is stretched and tightened, blood vessels are compressed impeding blood flow to reach the hair follicle. (From [33])When tissues are damaged, an inflammatory response is activated. The function of inflammation is to clear out necrotic cells and damaged tissues. The classical signs of inflammation are heat, pain and redness. These elements describe symptoms of scalp sensitivity and trichodynia.

Since the muscle tension that tight the galea is always present, the inflammation is long-term and chronic, causing fibrosis and calcification. This further decreases the blood flow into the scalp, promoting ulterior cells death, leading to a closed-loop chain of events depicted in Figure 8, reason why hair loss progresses with individuals becoming older.
hairLossCycle
Figure 8 – Closed-loop chain of events leading to hair loss and related symptoms.
Furthermore, the role of bones must be taken into account. Indeed, bones remodel under the presence of forces, with sutures acting growth site. The neurocranium may also expand under the compression forces generated by the above layers as a form of protection for the brain. This creates further restriction for the blood vessels, feeding the closed-loop chain of events described before.
The typical pattern of male baldness is characterized by bald frontal and vertex regions that overlie the galea, while temporal and occipital regions that overlie muscles do not lose hair, as shown in Figure 9. Muscles provide a richer network of musculocutaneous blood vessels, with larger arteries, and a softer environment than the galea, thus a compression in these regions do not cause a missing blood flow with consequent hypoxia.
Alopecia2
Figure 9 – The typical pattern of male baldness is characterized by bald frontal and vertex regions that overlie the galea, while temporal and occipital regions that overlie muscles do not lose hair.
The confirmation of this explanation for hair loss can be found in several studies:
  • Bald subjects had a positive response when injected with Botox into the muscles surrounding the scalp, including frontalis, temporalis, periauricular, and occipitalis muscles. Conceptually, Botox “loosens” the scalp, reducing pressure on the perforating vasculature, thereby increasing blood flow and oxygen concentration. This leads to reduced hair loss and new hair growth [21].
  • The subcutaneous blood flow in the scalp of patients with early male pattern baldness is much lower than the values found in the normal individuals [22].
  • Men suffering from androgenic alopecia have significantly lower oxygen partial pressure (meaning microvascular insufficiency and hypoxia) in the areas of their scalp affected by balding (frontal and vertex regions) versus unaffected areas (temporal and occipital regions). Moreover, balding men have significantly lower oxygen partial pressure in the areas of balding scalp than the same areas of non-bald people [23].
  • It has been found that Minoxidil solution stimulates the microcirculation of the bald scalp, effectively promoting hair growth [24].
  • By relieving tension at the vertex in the scalp, cutaneous blood flow rate increases, promoting hair regrowth [25].
  • Minoxidil is less effective in subjects with significant inflammation in the scalp than in subjects with no significant inflammation [26].
  • In women, significant degrees of inflammation and fibrosis is present in cases of androgenetic alopecia. Even if less significant, inflammation and fibrosis is present also in chronic telogen effluvium cases[27].
  • Dr. Frederick Hoelzel of Chicago reported the observations he made in 1916-17 while he served as a technician in gross anatomy at the College of Medicine of the University of Illinois. During that time, he removed the brains of around 80 cadavers and noticed an obvious relation between the blood vessel supply to the scalp and the quantity of hair: “baldness occurred in people where calcification of the skull bones apparently not only firmly knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various small foramens through which blood vessels pass“. He thought this would also explain why men suffer baldness more than women, since bone growth or calcification is generally greater in males than females [28].
Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss: indeed it is the real underlying cause that gives predisposition to baldness. Predisposition means that it is possible to see people with a poor craniofacial development and no signs of hair loss, but it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development. If spotting a bald person, you will be 100% sure that he has jaw problems to some extent. Look around and try yourself! So, do you still believe in the androgenetic theory?

This theory is schizophrenia level. I thought only I would make threads like this

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Whether it's the main cause for norwooding or not it kinda makes sense. Big pharmas and HT clinics make a lot of money off balding men so they don't want to promote scalp massaging or other methods that (theoretically could) mitigate or even get rid of the problem.
Can you please analyze Ryan Reynolds and the horse-faced faggot from Friends? Ryan I think has a weird head shap and the other extremely long midface.

• +1
yes this is true. in the past there was a surgery for treating hair loss that involved putting an implant under the skin of the scalp. The doctors back then knew what was going on but they were too ahead of their time the technology wasn't able to keep up and there were so many snake oil salesman that didn't want the truth to be let out so they of course made it into a massive joke and the truth was suppressed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Schizoidcel and Deleted member 8019
Also someone mentioned on my old thread that it is just a collection of bad genes. And basically better facial structure = better genes (aka no balding genes). I agree that if your are balding you are more likely to have other issues such as high blood pressure, etc. But I dont think there is a balding gene. It is not a collection of bad genes.

Look at this man who has terrible genetics. He has a compact wide face and a norwood 1. But he doesnt have great genes.
View attachment 750582View attachment 750583View attachment 750584View attachment 750585View attachment 750586View attachment 750587

Ive notced people with down syndrome usually have receded hairlines or just bad hair. Even women. And also people with dwarfism usually inherit poorly shaped galeas and they are rarely ever norwood 1.
Look at this woman with down syndrome, i did not try hard to find her. She was one of the first results for "woman with down syndrome"
View attachment 750608 View attachment 750614

Look at these women with either diffused hair or a receded hairline
View attachment 750607View attachment 750615

Look at all these balding men with down syndrome and look at their headshapes
View attachment 750600View attachment 750601View attachment 750603View attachment 750604View attachment 750605View attachment 750606

Now look at this non balding man with down syndrome. Look at his headshape
View attachment 750602
Bruh he's not balding cause he's Indian. You're missing some key factors when you say some things too

• Hmm...
Bruh he's not balding cause he's Indian. You're missing some key factors when you say some things too
he is pakistani. Pakistanis and Indians can go bald too. Where the hell did you get this information from? I am pakistani and i have seen plenty of balding pakistani men. I have visited pakistan, literally the same area where this short pakistani man was born and theres plenty of bald people. He is literally standing next to other balding pakistani men in the pictures. When an ethic man doesnt go bald, you cant just say it is because he is ethnic for no given reason. He fits my criteria so i cant just sideline him because 'pakistanis dont go bald' even though they do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
he is pakistani. Pakistanis and Indians can go bald too. Where the hell did you get this information from? I am pakistani and i have seen plenty of balding pakistani men. I have visited pakistan, literally the same area where this short pakistani man was born and theres plenty of bald people.
They can go bald too but at the same time they're less likely to go bald than any other race except east asian/Mongoloid

They can go bald too but at the same time they're less likely to go bald than any other race except east asian/Mongoloid
He is not balding because of his facial structure. Plenty of pakistani men go bald. I have visited pakistan. I know pakistani men in real life. Some are balding. Some are not. Same with every other race.

Lowest IQ thread I've seen in a while, impressive.

Lowest IQ thread I've seen in a while, impressive.
your brain is too narrow minded to even grasp anything that has been said in this thread. I said if you have nothing to actually say, dont say anything at all. But you still wasted your time and posted anyway.

your brain is too narrow minded to even grasp anything that has been said in this thread. I said if you have nothing to actually say, dont say anything at all. But you still wasted your time and posted anyway.
My brain is too narrow minded that's why I stick with the scientific method

My brain is too narrow minded that's why I stick with the scientific method
Yes. Go cower behind your scientists. This will be probably be proven soon. Maybe it is already known by scientists and hair surgeons but they want to profit of hair treatments so they will not release their studies publicly.

Yes. Go cower behind your scientists. This will be probably be proven soon. Maybe it is already known by scientists and hair surgeons but they want to profit of hair treatments so they will not release their studies publicly.
Damn science is really a foreign concept to you, a legit low IQ specimen, impressive.

Damn science is really a foreign concept to you, a legit low IQ specimen, impressive.
there is nothing scientific that dispoves this, idiot. Why does it make me low iq for having a theory? Should i just ignore all these patterns i have noticed in balding men just because it is not scientifically proven?

You act like everything in this world has been discovered by science already.

there is nothing scientific that dispoves this, idiot.
Are you perhaps unaware that this is a fallacy called argumentum ad ignorantiam?
There's nothing that disproves magic unicorns as well, genius. Damn dude, if you're not trolling you're really ignorant.
Why does it make me low iq for having a theory?
It's not even a theory :ROFLMAO:, do you even know what is a theory? :lul: If you don't have any studies or experiments it's a hypothesis at best.

for everyone saying he is low iq retards, argument with him instead

• +1
Are you perhaps unaware that this is a fallacy called argumentum ad ignorantiam?
There's nothing that disproves magic unicorns as well, genius. Damn dude, if you're not trolling you're really ignorant.

It's not even a theory :ROFLMAO:, do you even know what is a theory? :lul: If you don't have any studies or experiments it's a hypothesis at best.
it clearly holds water. You are either in denial or are just dumb. I am not a scientist but I have noticed this pattern. Look how many people also believe it, there's lots in this thread. I am not delusional.

it clearly holds water. You are either in denial or are just dumb. I am not a scientist but I have noticed this pattern. Look how many people also believe it, there's lots in this thread. I am not delusional.
"Many people here believe me!" Yeah it really speaks to the average IQ of this forum lmao.
You didn't even know you used a fallacy, you don't even know what theory means. You have no knowledge whatsoever about the scientific method.
The Dunning-Kruger effect in this one it's brutal

I did say in the original post that if thats all they have to say, they shouldnt say anything at all. In the other thread people didnt give any reasonable arguments. What i am posting clearly holds some water, some of my posts have convinced some users too.
Let me give you some of the arguments against this theory in the old thread
"No....Thats not how it works"
"Kys please"
"Low IQ retard"
I took these seriously and decided to make a new thread and i put much more effort into the post and gathered a lot of examples unlike my old thread.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
"Many people here believe me!" Yeah it really speaks to the average IQ of this forum lmao.
You didn't even know you used a fallacy, you don't even know what theory means. You have no knowledge whatsoever about the scientific method.
The Dunning-Kruger effect in this one it's brutal
okay man. believe what you want.
Is this man bald because he lost the genetic lottery and inherited a 'balding gene'?

Attachments

• 1566229142481.jpg
    1566229142481.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 13
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
I previously created a thread like this but it didn't go to well since I rushed the original post and didn't explain my theory properly.

Balding is definitely due to poor blood flow and tension in your galea. And the shape of your face and galea can determine how much blood and oxygen you will get to your hair follicles.

Let me use these men as an example

Look at these bald men, look how oddly shaped their heads are and how some of them have lots of ridges and also very big galeas.
View attachment 750474

Look at this man....his face looks like a thumb
View attachment 750391

Now look at these non balding men

View attachment 750473

Now you may ask "why don't women with poor facial structure bald then?". They have lower dht levels but some do go bald, a lot of them have very thin hair in the temples and they show an outline of a norwood pattern. Look at this woman and her very poorly shaped galea
View attachment 750375
Now look at this woman with a much smoother and a more even galea......her hair is equal density everywhere.
View attachment 750374

So many people on this site also seem to support this theory. @JamesHowlett for example. He is not losing his hair because of his wide compact face and his galea is not expanded like that of a balding man. And also @EasternRightWinger15

You may also say that hair is giving the impression of a good galea on the non balding men. Here are both balding and non balding men who have shaved their head down to the skin.

Look at this balding man's galea, Look how expanded it looks
View attachment 750436 look how expanded his galea is and notice his poor facial structure.

Here is a man with similar facial structure to the man above, but this man does not have an expanded galea and is not balding
View attachment 750483

Look at these men. they are receding, i predict their hairloss will go even further due to their poorly shaped galeas.
View attachment 750437 View attachment 750492

Now look at these non balding men
View attachment 750445

This man has a massive forehead but his galea is incredibly smooth
View attachment 750490

these men dont have the smoothest galeas but they have compact square faces. One of them looks expanded because of his extremely low hairline.
View attachment 750438View attachment 750491View attachment 750498

I also predict @Copemaxxing and @Mirin2234 cannot go bald. They are still young. But @Copemaxxing has a small compact face and a decent galea. @Mirin2234 after i saw his thread a couple of weeks ago, I saw that he had an incredibly smooth galea.

I have seen very rare cases where men with good headshapes go bald but interestingly they never lose their hair in a typical norwood pattern, they always thin out but their hairline stays intact because there is no extra pressure in the temples and tension in distributed equally across the scalp. You dont need a completely flat galea to keep your hair as long as it is not expanded.

Please be respectful. If all you can do is insult me please dont say anything. I've presented this in a much more respectful and mature manner this time around.

• Love it
Argue with someone who doesn't even know what the scientific method is? Someone who is completely unaware that they're basic fallacies?
I'm satisfied with mocking his subhuman knowledge

Argue with someone who doesn't even know what the scientific method is? Someone who is completely unaware that they're basic fallacies?
I'm satisfied with mocking his subhuman knowledge
Yeah but you still have to counter his arguments whether they are good or bad doesnt matter

• +1
@itis123 The fact that you didn't even realize the problem was not your point but your method deserves an ignore list

@itis123 The fact that you didn't even realize the problem was not your point but your method deserves an ignore list
you are doing me a favour. Please ignore me.

@africancel do you believe this?

Yeah but you still have to counter his arguments whether they are good or bad doesnt matter
I already did, he has no evidence aside from nitpick. That's about it.

I already did, he has no evidence aside from nitpick. That's about it.
I DIDNT NITPICK FFS.
If you look at the original post. The first list of men are bald and non balding men from the same soap opera.

The second list of men were balding and non balding men on the same youtube channel. I didnt induvidually pick these people from random places. I picked a group of men.

@africancel do you believe this?

Yeah seems very legit I saw the same trend while doing my research, it's the mechanical tension. Mirin the intuition.

• +1
having a strong neck is beneficial actually, that avoids tension too, just how strong back muscles avoid back tension. but i don't know about the exercises that you would do. maybe those aren't too good for your galea and the whole thing.
and i've already made two threads on hair loss, maybe i'll make one that's fully complete some day.
Wouldn't pull ups chin ups etc enough to train neck indirectly without causing tension?

You some kinda docta or sumtin?

You some kinda docta or sumtin?
I have claimed many times i am not some kind of scientist and i am not pretending to be one, Did you even read the thread?