19yo heightmaxxing greycels, first post, saying "I heard ppl grow into their 20s"

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Kraken
It's literally just as much as a myth as the tooth fairy or Santa Claus

This 6'3" barefoot guy in my family was hyping me up saying I was his size (I'm not even close obv) and then asked how tall I am

I said my manlet height and he said, "Well, once you reach 22 blah blah blah"

It's literally what adults always say to young manlets so they don't have to deal with the manlet being a literal little btich about it

And then I noticed grown people on the internet actually cope with this apparently

They read on Quora of some tales of someone going from 5'3" at 23 to 6'3" at 24 and "the spine ossifies at age 48 on average in males" so they think they'll suddenly grow again after not growing for at least 3 years

These individuals would start running for the first time since high school physical education class in an attempt to leanmaxx and then their joints start hurting the next day and call this "growing pains"

They all think they are these insane genetic specimens NBA tier moggers that would have a rare late growth spurt. They think they're the main character and no one else is like them

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, chawaje and 24 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's literally just as much as a myth as the tooth fairy or Santa Claus

This 6'3" barefoot guy in my family was hyping me up saying I was his size (I'm not even close obv) and then asked how tall I am

I said my manlet height and he said, "Well, once you reach 22 blah blah blah"

It's literally what adults always say to young manlets so they don't have to deal with the manlet being a literal little btich about it

And then I noticed grown people on the internet actually cope with this apparently

They read on Quora of some tales of someone going from 5'3" at 23 to 6'3" at 24 and "the spine ossifies at age 48 on average in males" so they think they'll suddenly grow again after not growing for at least 3 years

These individuals would start running for the first time since high school physical education class in an attempt to leanmaxx and then their joints start hurting the next day and call this "growing pains"

They all think they are these insane genetic specimens NBA tier moggers that would have a rare late growth spurt. They think they're the main character and no one else is like them
just like brains don't finish growing until 25

give me a break, lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
my last growth spurt happened when I went from 5"9 -5"11 in a year. I attribute it to good diet and sleep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Radiance and Brazitard
Quora posts about topics like heightmaxxing are the saddest most delusional shit. Really puts things into perspective and makes me glad I'm not them. Imagine living your life with a Quora poster-tier IQ :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15827, Brazitard and 2 others
Depends on the age you started puberty

If you have precocious puberty, you grow at most until 14-15

If you are of normal puberty until 17-18

If you are late puberty you grow up to 19-21

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Radiance, Brazitard and 3 others
my last growth spurt happened when I went from 5"9 -5"11 in a year. I attribute it to good diet and sleep
Age?

what year was that

• JFL
The best height to be a torsocel is 5'9

@Growth Plate (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mug
  • JFL
just tap your ankles with a hammer and think "grow, grow" and you will grow. also listen to subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262, subhuman to mtn and 3 others
according to growth charts the average growth after 18 is 0.7cm and a lot of that is down to late bloomers. If u take away 1/20 of men who gain like an inch on average (this is what i consider typical late bloomer growth and the percentage who are late, i got these estimates from my yearbook), then the average growth for the majority of people is 0.573cm. How people here claim so often they grew so much after 18 is beyond me unless something changed drastically recently and puberties are longer which i doubt.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 23115, galego123 and 3 others
according to growth charts the average growth after 18 is 0.7cm and a lot of that is down to late bloomers. If u take away 1/20 of men who gain like an inch on average (this is what i consider typical late bloomer growth and the percentage who are late, i got these estimates from my yearbook), then the average growth for the majority of people is 0.573cm. How people here claim so often they grew so much after 18 is beyond me unless something changed drastically recently and puberties are longer which i doubt.
Many people usually grow 1-3cm from 18 to 21

Also, growth is not linear and this can happen if you are late.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
according to growth charts the average growth after 18 is 0.7cm and a lot of that is down to late bloomers.
>down to late bloomers
Yes and I think this same fact applies to even the inch increase from 16 to 17. The 9th graders in my school (age late 14 to mid 15) are often quite short and easy to point out, but this does not apply to anyone past that grade in my school. For most people, their height is basically the same for life by the time they're 16

• +1
Reactions: galego123, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 2403
Most people finish growing by 17 iirc. Anything else is an anomaly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 16058, GandyIsNormie and 1 other person
Most people finish growing by 17 iirc. Anything else is an anomaly
yes, early and late puberty is an anomaly

Normal puberty you grow up to 17-18 as I said above

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deprived
i have a growth forumula people can grow after the age of 24 with chemicals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Growth Plate
Many people usually grow 1-3cm from 18 to 21

Also, growth is not linear and this can happen if you are late.
was gonna do standard deviation and all this math shit but too lazy in the end, 1cm is reasonably common id say 20% gain that much but 2-3 is late bloomer territory and gigarare, if u gain a cm after 18 u should be happy tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Brazitard, Toth's thot and 1 other person
i have a growth forumula people can grow after the age of 24 with chemicals
That is impossible, those who have late puberty grow up to 19-21

Not even the late ones would work that

If you told me to grow collarbones, thicken bones I believe you but height, not even selling my soul to the devil

• JFL
was gonna do standard deviation and all this math shit but too lazy in the end, 1cm is reasonably common id say 20% gain that much but 2-3 is late bloomer territory and gigarare, if u gain a cm after 18 u should be happy tbh
Every cm beyond 1.70 is one more reason to live :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Toth's thot, Prince88 and 1 other person
Every cm beyond 1.70 is one more reason to live :what:
would u sacrifice a family member for 1cm? i would sacrifice like a secondary one tbh not because of hatred but ocd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
That is impossible, those who have late puberty grow up to 19-21

Not even the late ones would work that

If you told me to grow collarbones, thicken bones I believe you but height, not even selling my soul to the devil
No bro, you buy shit to loosen the jelly between the growth plates and very expensive chemicals to grow your bone so instead of thickening they grow outwards

2 to 6 inches depending how much money and time you have, skull face grows too

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
  • JFL
would u sacrifice a family member for 1cm? i would sacrifice like a secondary one tbh not because of hatred but ocd
i did sacrifice my family they didnt approve and pretended to be on my side while trying to undermine me hard after i grew 4 inches, got a job at a nightclub and threw them right in the gutter

No bro, you buy shit to loosen the jelly between the growth plates and very expensive chemicals to grow your bone so instead of thickening they grow outwards

2 to 6 inches depending how much money and time you have, skull face grows too
you can't loosen cartilage lmao, if that were the case, @Growth Plate would be an NBA player

• JFL
PSLers are a different species, they grow past the age of 18 and all seem to have 8 inch dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, AlexanderTheGreat11, galego123 and 3 others
i retract my other statements

inch growth after 18 is more 1/200

1cm is like 1/10-1/20

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and GandyIsNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
you can't loosen cartilage lmao, if that were the case, @Growth Plate would be an NBA player
you can with research chemicals illigal in the united states

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
i retract my other statements

inch growth after 18 is more 1/200

1cm is like 1/10-1/20
I know that's what I'm saying, my grandfather grew 4.5cm after 18, my father 2cm and my uncle 1cm

But growing beyond 2 inches between 18-21 is impossible.

• +1
  • JFL
I know that's what I'm saying, my grandfather grew 4.5cm after 18, my father 2cm and my uncle 1cm

But growing beyond 2 inches between 18-21 is impossible.
i think lots of the claims are down to posture improvement too

4.5cm esp in the olden days is plausible because ppl grew later than now but i dont trust non height autists tbh since they dont take into account time of measurement and shit, im sure he grew tho

beyond 2 inches is impossible, bieber grew like 3-4cm (dont tell me how i know this i was very height aspie in the past and did many weird experiments) and how many celebs can u name who were as late or later than him in puberty? it is very hard 1/200 seems accurate tbh for ppl who gain an inch after 18, 2 inches is just impossible without posture improvement, if someone claims that they're either larping or got it wrong

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
i did sacrifice my family they didnt approve and pretended to be on my side while trying to undermine me hard after i grew 4 inches, got a job at a nightclub and threw them right in the gutter
my family was more aggressive to me when i was shorter i dont understand how they can undermine u when u aretaller it must be another reason XD

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
i think lots of the claims are down to posture improvement too

4.5cm esp in the olden days is plausible because ppl grew later than now but i dont trust non height autists tbh since they dont take into account time of measurement and shit, im sure he grew tho

beyond 2 inches is impossible, bieber grew like 3-4cm (dont tell me how i know this i was very height aspie in the past and did many weird experiments) and how many celebs can u name who were as late or later than him in puberty? it is very hard 1/200 seems accurate tbh for ppl who gain an inch after 18, 2 inches is just impossible without posture improvement, if someone claims that they're either larping or got it wrong
Bieber if he is late, it is likely that if he has grown 1-2cm after 18

• JFL
  • +1
show me that what you say is real
later, im buying it myself and selling it as a service from cuernavaca mexico, it took me 4 yars and all my money to mix up buddy love formua, im doing it myself, its expensive and amazing

my family was more aggressive to me when i was shorter i dont understand how they can undermine u when u aretaller it must be another reason XD
its a quality reason, those lazy sacs of shit didnt want me winning, the second i moved out of where they were living and began working life switched on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, unlucko and Deleted member 2403
Bieber if he is late, it is likely that if he has grown 1-2cm after 18
he grew 3-4 and even gained like a cm after 20 so i dont belive ppl who claim to have grown MORE than a GIGAlatebloomer after 18

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
he grew 3-4 and even gained like a cm after 20 so i dont belive ppl who claim to have grown MORE than a GIGAlatebloomer after 18
I only know that at 17 he averaged 1.67 and currently he measures 1.71

• +1
  • JFL
I only know that at 17 he averaged 1.67 and currently he measures 1.71
he was more 1.65 at 17 and 1.72 now, i think he is closer to 172 than 171 after seeing him next to guys in similar height range

• Woah
  • Love it
he was more 1.65 at 17 and 1.72 now, i think he is closer to 172 than 171 after seeing him next to guys in similar height range
I'm also late, I hope to grow a little before I'm 20 (I'm 17 now), with 2cm I'd be satisfied

• +1
  • JFL
I'm also late, I hope to grow a little before I'm 20 (I'm 17 now), with 2cm I'd be satisfied
tell me when u started puberty, what tanner stage you are now, what stage of 17 u are (early, mid, late), your height and parents height and ill tell u ur final height to the best of my abilities

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
tell me when u started puberty, what tanner stage you are now, what stage of 17 u are (early, mid, late), your height and parents height and ill tell u ur final height to the best of my abilities
started puberty 13.8-14 years

tanner stage I did it 3 days ago and it gave me 4.3

17 mid

1.86-1.88 (measured in doctor and nutritionist so I don't know which is the real one, when I measure myself it gives me 1.86-1.87)

Father 181
mother 1.63

paternal grandparents 1.75 1.55

maternal grandparents 1.91 1.63

• +1
  • JFL
started puberty 13.8-14 years

tanner stage I did it 3 days ago and it gave me 4.3

17 mid

1.86-1.88 (measured in doctor and nutritionist so I don't know which is the real one, when I measure myself it gives me 1.86-1.87)

Father 181
mother 1.63

paternal grandparents 1.75 1.55

maternal grandparents 1.91 1.63
i would expect 1-2 inches bc tall people grow for longer but it is weird considering your parents heights u got gigalucky

• Love it
i would expect 1-2 inches bc tall people grow for longer but it is weird considering your parents heights u got gigalucky
My father ate like Ramirez and I'm not kidding, he ate sweets, street food and cans of tuna (he's been working since he was 12), maybe he could have measured the same as me

although I would settle for just 2cm

• JFL