7 foot is ideal height wise

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
7 foot body builders mog the fuck out of most males they always have the most widest frames this dutch body builder who was 7 1 has insane amounts of whores lusting after him.

People coping in saying height gives diminishing returns is lying to themselves the taller you are the wider your frame and wider your ab inserations.

Its why manlets almost never the aesthetic physiques of holly wood actors who are 6 1 on average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, KingCartierrr23, falcon1 and 16 others
>t. 5'7 Chad

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
8ft mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, ArcticStorm, IMZLEGEND and 2 others
Lmao so retarded just stfu pajeet. I'm tired of seeing your autistic ramblings, gtfo. 5'7 + great face + big dick + low inhib dark triad is all you need.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others

The 7'2" dutch bodybuilder pill broke me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member and 13 others
this dutch body builder who was 7 1 has insane amounts of whores lusting after him.
he isn't considered attractive here, no one in the netherlands cares for lanklets, being tall is a given, everyone who isn't a foreigner or genetic dead end is 6'+

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, horizontallytall, Deleted member and 2 others
but studies on height preference show that there is a diminishing return for height

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, looksseg, ErbCel and 1 other person
he isn't considered attractive here, no one in the netherlands cares for lanklets, being tall is a given, everyone who isn't a foreigner or genetic dead end is 6'+

I mean nethetlands are tall but 6 5 is tall there 7 2 is a genetic out lier even there a giga 1

but studies on height preference show that there is a diminishing return for height
View attachment 1990025

Because they asked whores and they never show body buulders who mog the average guy to death unless hes ugly average body builders mog hard especially at 7 1

7 foot body builders mog the fuck out of most males they always have the most widest frames this dutch body builder who was 7 1 has insane amounts of whores lusting after him.

People coping in saying height gives diminishing returns is lying to themselves the taller you are the wider your frame and wider your ab inserations.

Its why manlets almost never the aesthetic physiques of holly wood actors who are 6 1 on average
Everyone knows this

The users here are coping look at his wide frame jfl if you think shorter guys are gonna get a frame that aesthetic

He has wide hips and pectus excavatum. He has a shit frame all things considered.

Muscle will look better on taller people though, I agree with you on that.

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 19620 and 2 others
Everyone knows this

I get that but people still will cope and say 6 foot is enough its not for aesthetics foe the frame.

Height literally is frame to compensate foe taller stature your body has to grow wider lanklets usually have wider scapulas than manlets who aren't trained.

Height is basically frame taller the natural height the wider the frame which is more aesthetic to women

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and IMZLEGEND
  • +1
Reactions: horizon
Lmao so retarded just stfu pajeet. I'm tired of seeing your autistic ramblings, gtfo. 5'7 + great face + big dick + low inhib dark triad is all you need.

Big dick matters in its own right but this isnt what this thread was about its about height and frame the 2 are. Inter linked

I mean nethetlands are tall but 6 5 is tall there 7 2 is a genetic out lier even there a giga 1
height outliers aren't considered attractive here.

literally everyone is 6'-6'5 so why would they date an ugly troglodyte, when they could get a man that's a lot more attractive facially and only a few inches shorter (but still tall)

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and ErbCel

Bigger is always better when it comes to height. Part of the female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and 3 others

literally everyone is 6'-6'5 so why would they date an ugly troglodyte, when they could get a man that's a lot more attractive facially and only a few inches shorter (but still tall)

The guy isn't ugly though not compared to the average guy on the street i mean maybe compared to male models but the average guy isn't a mogger.

This guy mogs the average guy in every aspect

Bigger is always better when it comes to height. Part of the female gaze.

Bigger is better in everything dick skull body everything.

This is the ideal body type but i dont know how to achieve it without steroids

Attachments

• 3154127_Fgx_iSeVQAUy4p0 (1).jpg
    3154127_Fgx_iSeVQAUy4p0 (1).jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Bigger is better in everything dick skull body everything.

This is the ideal body type but i dont know how to achieve it without steroids
No, that's not the ideal body type.

This body with a mogger FACE is ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Dystopian and 1 other person
The guy isn't ugly though not compared to the average guy on the street
the average guy in his age bracket looks better facially, provided they're not obese, the men in this part of the world are insanely attractive compared to the rest of the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
the average guy in his age bracket looks better facially, provided they're not obese, the men in this part of the world are insanely attractive compared to the rest of the world.

Is he that unattractive relative to these pics

Attachments

• dutchgiantroelly1109.jpg
    dutchgiantroelly1109.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • 47388769.jpg
    47388769.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
where's the glitters, what twilight movie is this from?
It's Ellias De Poop. Low-trust, school shooter-looking twink with niche appeal. Still mogs every gymcel from Delhi to the bottom of the Brahmaputra river and back.

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel
It's Ellias De Poop. Low-trust, school shooter-looking twink with niche appeal. Still mogs every gymcel from Delhi to the bottom of the Brahmaputra river and back.

Elias is a giga chad compare the average gymcel to an average normie utter retarded comparison tbqh you act like your in that minority of transcendent looks where your body doesn't matter it does a lot its 32 percent of your overall attractiveness

Elias is a giga chad compare the average gymcel to an average normie utter retarded comparison tbqh you act like your in that minority of transcendent looks where your body doesn't matter it does a lot its 32 percent of your overall attractiveness
Did u pull that 32% out of ur ass? Where'd u get that figure from?

I got it from a study while back
Survey one? I remember it's 32% for body which included height. Height is making up 90% of the 32%.

Is he that unattractive relative to these pics
average men look like this here, provided they're not obese.

he is below average facially in this country, and keep in mind all of these men are also 6'+ at minimum.

his height won't halo him, because nobody cares if you're 7', every third guy you see on the streets is 6'5+, I see women that are taller than me every single day.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and Skywalker
Survey one? I remember it's 32% for body which included height. Height is making up 90% of the 32%.

View attachment 1990073View attachment 1990074View attachment 1990076

he is below average facially in this country, and keep in mind all of these men are also 6'+ at minimum.

his height won't halo him, because nobody cares if you're 7', every third guy you see on the streets is 6'5+, I see women that are taller than me every single day.

Those are averaged pics so it looks more attractive than it really does averging a pic makes the face more symmetrical and makes the face appear more youthful.

I dont really think he looks ugly

6 foot is enough
it is though.....for 90% of the world, except Croatia, Sweden, Netherlands, etc...countries in Europe
the pb this forum has is that they mostly seem to live in Europe/IUK/Canada, etc, cold palces - which are the hardest palces to date in the world, by far- hence the insane standards that really dont apply anywhere else in the world....

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
You don't realise the effort it takes to have a body like this at this height. The overwhelming majority of people that tall either have wide hips, proportionally narrow shoulders or lanky ass body and cannot put on weight no matter what they try. How many people above 6ft1 do you know that is jacked? The taller you are the harder it is to fill your frame/body with sufficient muscle mass. The point of the blackpill is to be able to enjoy your life to a certain point by using your knowledge, not to spend your whole day at the gym just to not be able to enjoy your life. If you don't want to believe me just look at John Cena's average day, the dude has to workout twice a day to keep up. Btw I'm not against going to the gym, I'm pro gym maxxing. I'm just saying being freakishly tall has drawbacks.

View attachment 1990073View attachment 1990074View attachment 1990076

I agree with you that the guy in question is probably below average looking there but don't deluxe yourself into thinking the average guy there looks like the picture you sent. This is the average face of the Dutch males, not the face of the average Dutch male. The average face of a population is usually a mogger but does not mean the reverse is true.

6'7 is perfect height imo as you can still handle (barely) common infrastructure like getting through doorways etc. 7'0 is so tall that daily life would be a struggle practically, socially, financially, romantically and psychologically.
maybe in 50 years 7'0 will be ideal given each subsequent generation's height growth.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and p0lishsubhuman

There are no longer any short men in the west, being tall is now considered normie tier. A good face, on the other hand, is extremely rare.

Taller people usually have bigger cocks too. If youre not an 8 foot tall minotaur its over for you in 2023

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, p0lishsubhuman and Baldingman1998
after 6'6 it's all aboutt face
after 6'6 it's all aboutt face