All psl morphs ive seen on this site look so retarded

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
One thing i probably wont ever get is why u niggas make the lips so big like some russian foid shit and give him 2.0 midface with a foid tier philtrum

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, arab_chink, brucewayne78 and 7 others
@thecel

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Heinrich Schmidt, Lynxress and 2 others
One thing i probably wont ever get is why u niggas make the lips so big like some russian foid shit and give him 2.0 midface with a foid tier philtrum
thoughts on this Morph?
3371525 1682182799180

i think it's the best .org morph tbh, apart from the ogre chin, it's great

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, Mewton, reddotguy and 4 others
I dont like the fullness of the upperlip but other than that its okay
fuller upperlips mog, i'm sure a weak ass upper lip doesn't look so nice :lul:
Tlcharger 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356

Attachments

• 2024-03-14-02-35-25-893.png
    2024-03-14-02-35-25-893.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • ca0.jpg
    ca0.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Imretarded?, Xangsane and 3 others

Lukkas jesus fucking christ you gave that nigger a head transplant did you use face app​

Male gaze is indeed retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, edodalic29 and Heinrich Schmidt
I make mogger morphs @edgemaxx

887FC88E AC2F 4616 A441 780C86A51A89 B8014B2A C53A 4CE2 9686 F2A5D58BE623

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, edgemaxx, edodalic29 and 1 other person
I don't know why this forum copes with pretty boys clearly the right mogs to death

What PSL thinks is attractive:

4031232 1711347956835 mix
Temporal fossa  Skull topography  Head and Neck  Anatomy   sortedsceneenglishskeletalsk

What’s attractive:

Temporal fossa  Skull topography  Head and Neck  Anatomy   sortedsceneenglishskeletalsk

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Sny, reddotguy and 3 others
i'm one of the greatest morphers on this site

post a pic of any woman and i'll make her look better

what contributes to a more prettyboy vs masc look? It’s hard for me to pinpoint. what i can tell is that compared to prettyboy, masc has lower eyebrow positioning (closer to eyes), redder as opposed to pink lips, more chiseled (can see the lines), more facial hair, and eyebrow inner distance is shorter, skin tone seems a bit different (less youthful collagen) anything else?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Thats how it is, its filled with virgins

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
men like thicker lips in women which they then misinterpret onto other men while women don't really care about the entire mouth in general.

when you see men commenting on the legs of other men, this is also a weird misinterpreted signal, often these people are homosexuals, because men specifically look at the legs of women, but women do not really look at the legs of men at all.

there's also some other features women don't care about at all that men really like but they're not confused sexual signals, like square chins for example, if you've ever seen the kind of media women are into they do like wide jaws, but chins not really.

Do u think this morph is realistic

IMG 20240408 115522

men like thicker lips in women which they then misinterpret onto other men while women don't really care about the entire mouth in general.

when you see men commenting on the legs of other men, this is also a weird misinterpreted signal, often these people are homosexuals, because men specifically look at the legs of women, but women do not really look at the legs of men at all.

there's also some other features women don't care about at all that men really like but they're not confused sexual signals, like square chins for example, if you've ever seen the kind of media women are into they do like wide jaws, but chins not really.
square chin is definitely good to have