ATTRACTIVENESSTEST.COM Rating Experiment

blueeyeswhitedragon

blueeyeswhitedragon

Iron
Basically, the premise of this experiment was to found out how accurate are the ratings given by attractivenesstest.com.
The method I used was testing 7-15 pictures per person and then finding out the average score they would receive.
I already knew that the scores would vary heavily depending on the picture.That is why I decided to find the most diverse pictures I could find.
I used selfies,mirror pictures,professional taken pictures with different lighting,angles and distance from camera.The more diverse they were the better because I could see exactly what type of picture gets what type of score.

I used Chico Lachowski,Sean O'Pry,Jordan Barrett,Jeremy Meeks,Lorenzo Zurzolo,Voyage,Jacob Elordi as test subjects.

RESULTS:

Chico 9.2
(lowest rating was 8.1 highest 10)

one of the pictures used
77c476394b1db0167037fc9f8038bf8c

O Pry 9.4 (lowest 7.9 highest 10)

one of the pictures used
Opry sean image

Jordan Barret 7.95 (lowest 7.3 highest 8.5)

one of the pictures used

2040764 500w

Meeks 7.3 (lowest 6.7 highest 8.1 )

one of the pictures used
Pplein11 0

Lorenzo Zorzulo 7.7 (lowest 6.8 highest 8.8)

one of the pictures used
News photocall of the rai fiction la storia lorenzo zurzolo during photocall of the rai fictio

VOYAGE 7.6 (lowest 7.2 highest 8.1)
one of the pictures used

727876 screenshot 60 f

Jacob Elordi 8.3 (lowest 7.8 highest 8.6)

one of the pictures used
Ezgif 2 01c1ea5f87

DISCUSSION

From what I have found, it does seem that there is a drop in the rating if its a selfie,although it ony happened a few times a definitely needs to be tested more. When it came to ratings from attractivnesstest.com a similar looking picture could get completely different results.Also I have no idea what they are exactly looking at when calculating these scores.
So yea, tell me if you think their ratings are accurate, do you agree with them, should I maybe have done smthing different.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Nigger dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blueeyeswhitedragon and asdvek