Both of my parents are having a shouting match between themselves and my sister in her bedroom for her racist behaviour recently while I'm watching YT

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Backstory:

After that interview with Looksmax and Mum, she decided she wanted to confront my sister by showing Dad screenshots of my Looksmax threads about her on printed pieces of paper after I read the three threads above out to Mum about my sister's racist behaviour, and now they're both shouting at my sister for what she did :lul::lul::lul::lul:

On the pieces of paper, nobody's avatar, avis or the Looksmax logo can be seen (I made sure I printed them out so no traces of the UI can be seen), are simply referred to as "notes" (I'm overhearing everything they're saying while I'm in my room) and right now my parents are in my sister's bedroom yelling at her :lul:

The interview:
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-20-...s-sitting-next-to-me-ask-her-anything.522318/

I will be lecturing my sister on colourism, colonialism and racism this week.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview, Corleone and 26 others
@inferiorpispot234 @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
Backstory:

After that interview with Looksmax and Mum, she decided she wanted to confront my sister by showing Dad my Looksmax threads about her, and now they're both shouting at my sister for what she did :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bruh wtf ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Xangsane
Please tell me this is a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Corleone, GetShrekt and 11 others
Nigga your parents browse this site? Wtf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt, StrangerDanger and 17 others
Backstory:

After that interview with Looksmax and Mum, she decided she wanted to confront my sister by showing Dad my Looksmax threads about her, and now they're both shouting at my sister for what she did :lul::lul::lul::lul:

The interview:
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-20-...s-sitting-next-to-me-ask-her-anything.522318/

I will be lecturing my sister on colourism, colonialism and racism this week.
ok

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Please tell me this is a joke
No, it's all real. I'm in my bedroom watching YouTube and they're shouting and confronting my sister for her racist behaviour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, ballskin, StrangerDanger and 4 others
Nigga your parents browse this site? Wtf
No, I told mum about my sister's racist behaviour by reading out the threads I made about her after dinner, and she told my dad about it, and now they're yelling at my sister :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
No, I told mum about my sister's racist behaviour by reading out the threads I made about her after dinner, and she told my dad about it, and now they're yelling at my sister :lul:
Please record a video. You can keep their faces out of it but I want to hear some of their conversations :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Corleone, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Please record a video. You can keep their faces out of it but I want to hear some of their conversations :lul:
I'll tell you what they said here.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
ask your mum if she thinks barbara is pretty

tumblr_p43lv27dLx1rfl2e1o1_500.gifv
:owo:
tell her its my gf @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Your sis might never share anything with you ever again
or want to hear your "lectures"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
By the way they were screenshots of the threads she showed my dad and both of them now have pieces of paper of my Looksmax screenshots they're reading to my sister.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 17791, Chadeep and 4 others
Your sis might never share anything with you ever again
or want to hear your "lectures"
My parents told me it'll get her in place and realise what she did

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Racky
Okay you have the weirdest family ever man. Jeez

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, StrangerDanger, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
@Racky they didn't explicitly show the paper with the screenshots to my sister, but I'm overhearing them right now and they're referring to the screenshots as "their notes"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Corleone, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
If this site gets taken down like lookism did I will suspect revenge from your sister:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lmao and 5 others
If this site gets taken down like lookism did I will suspect revenge from your sister:feelshaha:
Don't worry, it won't be.
On the pieces of paper, nobody's avatar, avis or the Looksmax logo can be seen (I made sure I printed them out so no traces of the UI can be seen), are simply referred to as "notes" (I'm overhearing everything they're saying while I'm in my room) and right now my parents are in my sister's bedroom yelling at her :lul:
I made sure the UI, logo or anyone's avis didn't show on the pieces of paper.

The pieces of paper just look something like this:
Screenshot 20220627 004545

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
Don't worry, it won't be.

I made sure the UI, logo or anyone's avis didn't show on the pieces of paper.

The pieces of paper just look something like this:
View attachment 1753134
Did they ask what the acronyms meant JFL? And what have they said lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and Deleted member 16275
Give us a summary of the convo, once they're done.

And btw, u ok with doing this? Wont ur sis be fuming at u bro? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Give us a summary of the convo, once they're done.

And btw, u ok with doing this? Wont ur sis be fuming at u bro? :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, mum told me she wouldn't mention me. And they aren't mentioning me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 17791
Yes, I just explained them in layman's terms.
what's been said so far? And your mother is based - provided this isn't LARP at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Corleone, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I even told mum to drop my DNA results to my sister, so I printed them out too.

She's gonna piss her pants at the "Saudi" bit.
does your sister hate saudis?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
what's been said so far? And your mother is based - provided this isn't LARP at all
"I wish you were more like (Xangsane's real name)"

"You have embarrassed yourself in front of an entire university now that I bet your friends spread the news you won't accept your Lebanese heritage"

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Corleone, HerpDerpson and 3 others
"I wish you were more like (Xangsane's real name)"

"You have embarrassed yourself in front of an entire university now that I bet your friends spread the news you won't accept your Lebanese heritage"
brutal, they shouldn't have said the first thing - since it will only build resentment.

JFL at her embarrassing herself at uni by being so self hating, I reckon your dad was quite upset tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Corleone, ballskin and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Peak Autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
brutal, they shouldn't have said the first thing - since it will only build resentment.

JFL at her embarrassing herself at uni by being so self hating, I reckon your dad was quite upset tbh
My dad is shouting so hard at this hour. My sis told them to be quiet because they're disturbing the neighbours but dad said "he didn't care"

I hope your sister changes her views
They just said dropped the word's "(Xangsane's real name) DNA test"

Peak Autism.
How :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
My dad is shouting so hard at this hour. My sis told them to be quiet because they're disturbing the neighbours but dad said "he didn't care"

They just said dropped the word's "(Xangsane's real name) DNA test"

How :lul:
ofc they'd be pissed off lol, i bet your sister is crying. Or she simply doesn't care and is thinking of white guy dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Corleone, ballskin and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
NO RECORD THE FREKEN VID.
It's all good.

ofc they'd be pissed off lol, i bet your sister is crying. Or she simply doesn't care and is thinking of white guy dick
"(Xangsane's real name) did a DNA test and it may surprise you but he's a quarter Saudi Arabian, and so are you"

She's having a meltdown right now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Corleone, ballskin and 6 others
It's all good.

"(Xangsane's real name) did a DNA test and it may surprise you but he's a quarter Saudi Arabian, and so are you"

jfl this cannot be real and must be LARP. Bro can you just pm me a recording - won't leak ofc. I refuse to believe this nigga is really having a metldown finding out she's 1/4 saudi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Corleone, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
It's all good.

Nigga wtf bruh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: wtf are these autistic ramblings. I refuse to believe that this happening in real life somewhere in the world right now :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
jfl this cannot be real and must be LARP. Bro can you just pm me a recording - won't leak ofc. I refuse to believe this nigga is really having a metldown finding out she's 1/4 saudi
She's not having a meltdown but she seems to be so surprised based on that I'm hearing

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
She's not having a meltdown but she seems to be so surprised based on that I'm hearing
Your dad would flip out if he found out she sucked 2 guys off as well. Does your mum know?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, closedplatecel and 4 others
Nigga wtf bruh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: wtf are these autistic ramblings. I refuse to believe that this happening in real life somewhere in the world right now :lul::lul::lul:
I'm tempted to say this is LARP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Corleone, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
The volume has gone down now, I don't hear much shouting anymore, just talking.
JFL I wonder, how did her mates react when they heard about her self-hating, and what's her plan now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
brutal man, has your sister even apologised yet?
I heard a whimpering "sorry" and now they're asking her "why does she want to deny who she is" and "if she has any dating history that we don't know about"

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
JFL I wonder, how did her mates react when they heard about her self-hating, and what's her plan now?
I'm not entirely sure but she's been moaning this past week that her housemates won't talk to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, closedplatecel, HerpDerpson and 3 others
your family should be paging Dr. Phil :lul::lul: (after curlyheadjames)

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ballskin, StrangerDanger and 5 others