[BOTOX UPDATE 2.0] Reverse thread lift for lower eyebrows

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Just came home from my second consultation with my plastic surgeon. As many of you probably already know, I had Botox injections to lower my eyebrow arches two weeks ago. They lowered the lateral (outer) part of my eyebrows a couple mms but for me that wasn't enough - the arches were still too high.

So this time I opted for a reverse thread lift. Basically two long strings per side which are inserted through the skin from my cheekbone area all the way up to my forehead. They have tiny barbed hooks at the end which pull the skin and brows down. The strings are not removed - they stay beneath the skin and are slowly absorbed by the body. Effects are supposed to last for a year.

The doc had to inject a numbing solution with lidocaine and adrenaline which was quite painful (he gave me like 20 injections per side lol) but bearable still. After that he pricked small holes into my skin where the strings would go. He then inserted the strings which was quite hard for him cuz apparently I had very thick skin. My forehead, browridge and temple area were swollen af. I legit looked like I got beaten up by Mike Tyson lol.
He then put some tapes on my face and told me I had to massage the treated areas with a specific cream 2-3x a day for two weeks and also sleep on my back in an elevated position.

Getting home with half my face taped up using public transport was quite fun lol. The subway was full af and women looked at me with utter disgust. I also couldn't close my eyes completely or blink due to the anesthetics. The whole procedure was 360 Euro.

Pics will follow in another update thread once I removed the tapes and the swelling has subsided.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Germania, Joyride and Vitruvian
Image result for brb while i use my imagination since no pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1329
My face hurts a lot rn lol

All that trouble for temporary, why not get eyebrow transplant

Gut gemacht, denkst du er kann das äußere ende der augenbraue anheben sodass man quasi positive ab hat?

Gut gemacht, denkst du er kann das äußere ende der augenbraue anheben sodass man quasi positive ab hat?
Definitiv. Das ist eine Routinedurchführung. Du hast mehrere Möglichkeiten: Botox, Fadenlifting oder ein richtiges (permanentes) Lifting.

Versteh aber ehrlich gesagt nicht, warum man als Mann höhere Brauen haben will :unsure:

Definitiv. Das ist eine Routinedurchführung. Du hast mehrere Möglichkeiten: Botox, Fadenlifting oder ein richtiges (permanentes) Lifting.

Versteh aber ehrlich gesagt nicht, warum man als Mann höhere Brauen haben will :unsure:
Ich schick dir pm
Meine sind relativ low
Warte

I wanna do this cat eye surgery for pct and positive tilted brows, and then lower them again with botox.

Attachments

• 67837607_494883857974677_2803838883670081720_n-1.jpg
    67837607_494883857974677_2803838883670081720_n-1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 55
I wanna do this cat eye surgery for pct and positive tilted brows, and then lower them again with botox.
cat eye isn't for women ? isn't hooded eyes better for men ?

Have you tried out eyebrow implants instead? And yikes that sounds painful

Have you also tried injecting more Botox?

No, Botox doesn't work like that. More Botox wouldn't lower them much more when the previous treatment has already paralyzed the muscle. It could also "freeze" my forehead completely which would make me look plastic or autistic lol.
It's over for me then. I have really high set eyebrows. Looks like I will need implants + Botox + that thing you're doing 😭

It's over for me then. I have really high set eyebrows. Looks like I will need implants + Botox + that thing you're doing 😭
PM me. I'm sure we might be able to work sth out for you. Out of all the ppl on this forum I'm probably the one fucked the most regarding eyebrows.

• Love it
Reactions: Joyride
Here an update after the reverse thread lift:
IMG 20191005 205217

(It's still too high, I know. My brow bone is just too high and has this shape naturally which makes my brows so arched and non-straight. I'll have to have upper lid blepharoplasty + browpexy and maybe also need an eyebrow transplant in the future. If I wasn't a poorcel I'd have those tomorrow already.)

Attachments

• IMG_20191005_205217.jpg
    IMG_20191005_205217.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
wow so subtle yet her vibe changed completely to a predator-like one. what a result.