(BRUTAL FACE PILL) Im capped at 30 likes on tinder

Virgin at 29 😔

Virgin at 29 😔

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
Reinstalled tinder on my new phone and since 5pm i only got 28 likes. Doesnt matter what pics i use i can’t get more than that:feelswhy: average white normie gets more.

I know my looks are mtn-htn so i can’t expect chad treatment but @russiancel is the same but gets 99+ likes cuz hes white. Not even my height helps me at 6,4 girls probably dont even read the bio. I probably need bodyhalo + i will get surgery this year i think so maybe its enough to get 99+. I will start my roiding journey in 2 weeks and i will post my body daily if you guys are interested:ogre: If not it will be sad.

I dont even care about the girls anymore i just want good numbers. this site fucked my brain:feelswah: @the BULL @StreegeReturn im not a lion:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14774, enchanted_elixir and 14 others
Just give up and accept that it is over and embrace the rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Toth's thot, Just4Beast and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lev Peshkov, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
who cares bro i only got 150 likes in a week. it's more about the quality of the girls and if they actually want to meet. plus you just made your acc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Enfant terrible, Kroker and 4 others
@Afrikancel

who cares bro i only got 150 likes in a week. it's more about the quality of the girls and if they actually want to meet. plus you just made your acc.
Im only focused on the numbers:feelswah: and 150likes wtf u mog m

Im only focused on the numbers:feelswah: and 150likes wtf u mog m
numbers matters to a certain extent. first of all you must consider the density and dimension of your city. then take into account that you will take most of your likes in the first 2 days, so tinder elo clearly fucks you up if you don't pay. what matters is that those girls are gl and want to meet you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and Virgin at 29 😔
numbers matters to a certain extent. first of all you must consider the density and dimension of your city. then take into account that you will take most of your likes in the first 2 days, so tinder elo clearly fucks you up if you don't pay. what matters is that those girls are gl and want to meet you.
I wanted to buy platinum but its 30€/month wtf

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, rand anon, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Can u check how much it costs to u?
same. @Chadeep told me that in india it costs less, so you could location spoof there with bluestacks and buy it there (it costed less in russia too, but in india apparently is even cheaper). i won't give tinder jews not even a cent though. i'm already overloaded right now, it would be no use to get more and more. just get to 50 matches that you really like and you can work with it until next acc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Virgin at 29 😔
white normie does not get 99+ in 24 hours

also a lot of people on this forum larp their tinder numbers

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
white normie does not get 99+ in 24 hours

also a lot of people on this forum larp their tinder numbers
i have yet to run the legendary chadfish who gets to 2000 likes in 1 week and stacies texting first. maybe in 2020-21 it could happen but i don't see it happening now.

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
i have yet to run the legendary chadfish who gets to 2000 likes in 1 week and stacies texting first. maybe in 2020-21 it could happen but i don't see it happening now.
Is that even possible

Decent white guy gets 99+ in couple hours
Whats your definition of 'decent'

Im atleast average and have a body halo and normally get 30-40ish in 24 hours, akttho I havent deleted and recreated my profile in ages because im scared of shadowbanning

Id say you need to be top 5% to get those sort of results

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17829, the BULL and 1 other person
  • +1
Not a couple hours. Decent does i 1-2 days.
Chadlite gets in less than day.
Chad gets in few hours
true. it's no shame though. as long as you can attract the girls you like. i know i'm not chad level and probably not even chadlite, but at least i have appeal to gl girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Virgin at 29 😔
true. it's no shame though. as long as you can attract the girls you like. i know i'm not chad level and probably not even chadlite, but at least i have appeal to gl girls.
youre scraping normie on a good day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
how ethnic are you looking? Get muscles, get tatts , fix your undertones and surgery if u got any major flaws = profit

• +1
Whats your definition of 'decent'

Im atleast average and have a body halo and normally get 30-40ish in 24 hours, akttho I havent deleted and recreated my profile in ages because im scared of shadowbanning

Id say you need to be top 5% to get those sort of results
U r white or what?

youre scraping normie on a good day
cope normies don't get shit and surely not the girls i get :lul::lul::lul: you're mad because you have same numbers of me but with ugly girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Virgin at 29 😔
how ethnic are you looking? Get muscles, get tatts , fix your undertones and surgery if u got any major flaws = profit
Yes i will start roids After my vacation like u said. I will probably lose my hair but fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Height matters more on Bumble/Hinge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and Virgin at 29 😔
cope normies don't get shit and surely not the girls i get :lul::lul::lul: you're mad because you have same numbers of me but with ugly girls
if even. i've yet to see ppl that post concrete proof of their slayerdom. only one was niko who posted convos of girls simping for him, fg, crisick. for all i know one can switch to gay tinder get to 99+ likes fast and then get likes from girl and post a screen.

• JFL
I will try the body halo thing before giving up
Don't. But if you want to build up muscle and shit, do it for yourself... do you really want to waste a lot of precious time just to get used pussy, and realistically speaking, from below average beckies (aka the majority of Western wahmen — especially gen Z and beyond). Love you (no fag) brocel :blackpill::fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yes i will start roids After my vacation like u said. I will probably lose my hair but fuck it
Lol easy to say but hard to accept.

Once you lose your hair you will rope instantly.

Jfl at calling your self "blackpilled" and "this site had ruined me" yet you're ready to lose your hair for "body halo" :lul:

• +1
Don't. But if you want to build up muscle and shit, do it for yourself... do you really want to waste a lot of precious time just to get used pussy, and realistically speaking, from below average beckies (aka the majority of Western wahmen — especially gen Z and beyond). Love you (no fag) brocel :blackpill::fuk:
I already gymcel with a friend its a good hobby but it takes too much time to get s relevant physique to slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Lol easy to say but hard to accept.

Once you lose your hair you will rope instantly.

Jfl at calling your self "blackpilled" and "this site had ruined me" yet you're ready to lose your hair for "body halo" :lul:
Well my thoughts are this: im already balding. Nw 1-2. so i will go bald anyway. So i can use 1-2 cycles and than get a hairsystem

when i ran maherfish in my city i got 40 likes in 2 days. the suifuel was that many girls were texting him first, inlcuding stacylites. @StreegeReturn

• Woah
I’m white normie with body halo

Lots of white normies don’t get shit - let alone 99+ in 24 hrs
Ah i remembered u know from the other Thread. U see average white get more likes than me. Send me your tinder profile tbh tbh.

when i ran maherfish in my city i got 40 likes in 2 days. the suifuel was that many girls were texting him first, inlcuding stacylites. @StreegeReturn
My maherfish completely destroyed tinder like 99+ in 30min

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

Stay with Deca and Dbol. You won't lose any hair on that.

If you don't know the Deca cycle the bodybuilders in the 70s used it by itself. A lot of hospitals use it for HIV patients by itself. You just need to know how to come off it and you're good.

• +1
I already gymcel with a friend its a good hobby but it takes too much time to get s relevant physique to slay
21st century essential reminder: face >>> height for the majority of women (gaze).

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Virgin at 29 😔
Stay with Deca and Dbol. You won't lose any hair on that.

If you don't know the Deca cycle the bodybuilders in the 70s used it by itself. A lot of hospitals use it for HIV patients by itself. You just need to know how to come off it and you're good.
I wanted to use test 300mg/week cuz i already have it now. And rub anti androgen on my head lol

My maherfish completely destroyed tinder like 99+ in 30min
i never ran it in a big city. only in my small city. it would be too much of a suifuel to see that many girls texting him first lol

• +1
21st century essential reminder: face >>> height for the majority of women (gaze).
I never said height matters but ppl here always say it. I can’t really improve face except with surgery so body is only option

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 19994
I wanted to use test 300mg/week cuz i already have it now. And rub anti androgen on my head lol

Test is shit only normies use that as a base cycle. Garbage results for tons of side effects. Meanwhile Deca has 1/5th the side effects of test and produces superior results.

• Woah
Test is shit only normies use that as a base cycle. Garbage results for tons of side effects. Meanwhile Deca has 1/5th the side effects of test and produces superior results.
Fr? Damn. But with T i wanted to improve libido and shit also + it’s injectsble subcutaneously

Reinstalled tinder on my new phone and since 5pm i only got 28 likes. Doesnt matter what pics i use i can’t get more than that:feelswhy: average white normie gets more.

I know my looks are mtn-htn so i can’t expect chad treatment but @russiancel is the same but gets 99+ likes cuz hes white. Not even my height helps me at 6,4 girls probably dont even read the bio. I probably need bodyhalo + i will get surgery this year i think so maybe its enough to get 99+. I will start my roiding journey in 2 weeks and i will post my body daily if you guys are interested:ogre: If not it will be sad.

I dont even care about the girls anymore i just want good numbers. this site fucked my brain:feelswah: @the BULL @StreegeReturn im not a lion:feelswhy:
30 likes day one is pretty good bro ngl. I have hundreds of matches personally. You need to stop being broke wnd get tinder platinum

• +1
Fr? Damn. But with T i wanted to improve libido and shit also + it’s injectsble subcutaneously

watch in your spare time. This is my IRL friend who coaches people on hair growth, steroid cycles and dieting. He never runs other steroids other than Deca or dbol

• Woah
30 likes day one is pretty good bro ngl. I have hundreds of matches personally. You need to stop being broke wnd get tinder platinum
Im not broke but not sure if worth. 30bucks seem like a scam no?

watch in your spare time. This is my IRL friend who coaches people on hair growth, steroid cycles and dieting. He never runs other steroids other than Deca or dbol

Damn deca sounds to good to be true ngl But i will research more. Good tip anyway thx