Brutal genetics pill by Greg Doucette

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
I’m getting sick of this guy boasting about his genetics like some sick narcissist but this video is actually quite accurate. Apparently you can only improve your body by two standard deviations and that includes taking PEDs. So if you have horrible Klinefelter genetics, you can only go up to below average. If you have average genetics like most, you can maybe get to elite, which is 97.5 percentile.

I think this is also applicable to Looksmaxxing. If you have a subhuman, truecel base, you will never be above a LTN. If you’re a HTN without any Looksmaxxing, you might be able to break into low tier Chad. And if you think about it this framework can be applied to anything in life, intelligence, hard-work, sports, music ect. So at the end of the day, improve yourself, two standard deviations are a huge difference, but don’t expect to be Chad, have a slayer physique, or become a neurosurgeon if your baseline genetics are bad.

Attachments

• ACF4B4CD-A0B2-47A0-B7AD-9A0990425CFF.jpeg
    ACF4B4CD-A0B2-47A0-B7AD-9A0990425CFF.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 9E706002-507B-4C6C-94B3-C29EC3E11FA4.jpeg
    9E706002-507B-4C6C-94B3-C29EC3E11FA4.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, rdqs, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Also, you need to really try in the gym to see your generic potential. Only Elites and above can be lazy and get away with eating like shit or training like a Pussy!

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Av0nr
Bump. Do you guys agree with this framework ?

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
I ain't watching a 16 minute video :lul:

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
I’m getting sick of this guy boasting about his genetics like some sick narcissist but this video is actually quite accurate. Apparently you can only improve your body by two standard deviations and that includes taking PEDs. So if you have horrible Klinefelter genetics, you can only go up to below average. If you have average genetics like most, you can maybe get to elite, which is 97.5 percentile.

I think this is also applicable to Looksmaxxing. If you have a subhuman, truecel base, you will never be above a LTN. If you’re a HTN without any Looksmaxxing, you might be able to break into low tier Chad. And if you think about it this framework can be applied to anything in life, intelligence, hard-work, sports, music ect. So at the end of the day, improve yourself, two standard deviations are a huge difference, but don’t expect to be Chad, have a slayer physique, or become a neurosurgeon if your baseline genetics are bad.

Looksmaxxing more depends on ur failos a htn mah not have any fixable failos and is bound by certain rations while a ltn could have sim glaring failos that ascend them hard

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Saint Casanova
"Boasting about his genetics" dude is like 5'5.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, chadcel;, Mewton and 6 others
didn't read

Looksmaxxing more depends on ur failos a htn mah not have any fixable failos and is bound by certain rations while a ltn could have sim glaring failos that ascend them hard
Agreed somewhat, but most of the top ascensions to Chad were done by someone who had at least an average/ above average base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
good take

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

Ultra elite here we come baby

Probably a good video but I dont want to hear about good genetics from a 5'4 escaped garden gnome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, Deleted member 19294 and 1 other person
Doucette talks how good are his genetics meanwhile hes 5"5 and boneless brootal gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
He’s a gay manlet. He’s in no position to brag about his genetics.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
lol he was only the world record holder because he had to lift the bar like 5 inches off the floor. The PED cheat manlet.

Wasn't there a true cel who ascended beyond normie looks idk but I saw on this forum he did a bimax and steroidmaxx

It's not that simple, some people have insane response to steroids for example. Look at Kevin Levrone before working out and on stage. Also look at Marcus Ruhl before his first cycle and after