Can surgery truly ascend someone with a below average base?

Licoice

Licoice

Iron
I am just wondering because I see many topics posted on here about "my surgery plans, etc" but I never see GOOD before and afters on the forum. I hope plastic surgery in 2022 is not really a cope because it seems like the last possible solution for really shitty genetics

depends whats wrong

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
depends whats wrong
I guess the common falios on here would be long mid face, weak chin, weak jaw, small lips. If I remember correctly, long midface is impossible to fix so its over for those people?

I guess the common falios on here would be long mid face, weak chin, weak jaw, small lips. If I remember correctly, long midface is impossible to fix so its over for those people?
maxillary impaction

maxillary impaction
Depends on what's causing the long midface, if you have high zygomatic bones due to high prenatal estrogen or just shit genes then it is impossible to correct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Depends on what's causing the long midface, if you have high zygomatic bones due to high prenatal estrogen or just shit genes then it is impossible to correct.
is my midface ok?

Attachments

• 1656110592224.jpg
    1656110592224.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha and Licoice
the reason why we never see someone ascending hard here is because most people just get one surgery then stop and they say : "mirin my ascension my life can finally start i'm leaving .org boyos"

it is possible to ascend from below average to HTN / CHADLITE but you would need one or two surgeries , other hardmaxing procedures like fillers , fat grafts , botox , thread lift , laser etc... and tons of softmaxes (gym, supplements, skin care, products for skin, lashes , brows , beard , hair etc..) you literally need to adress every single feature in your face

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
is my midface ok?
yes, i wouldnt say youre ugly you just look neotenous due to lack of bone mass, imo don't get jaw surgery your nose is good because of decent maxillary devleopment. it would be a waste of money

if anything get jaw implants to increase lower third height

I am just wondering because I see many topics posted on here about "my surgery plans, etc" but I never see GOOD before and afters on the forum. I hope plastic surgery in 2022 is not really a cope because it seems like the last possible solution for really shitty genetics
I think YES, but there is a "BUT"..

The "BUT" is that below average people usually require a LOT of surgeries. It is not a "one time and over" experience. They usually need operations on all components of their face: jaws, eyes, nose, hair, skin, everything... And then they need REVISIONS because there is a HUGE margin of error in plastic surgery. This is why we see so few "ascentions" from users here, and on the internet.

E.g. for implants with 3D simulation, the error in what the simulation predicts and the actual volume added by the implant differ by the mean of 1mm. Imagine an excessive 1mm on your zygomatic arch :feelstastyman: Imagine the amount of cash you need to redo this stuff multiple times before you achieve the ideal result.

So, many surgeries, many tries, IMPOSSIBLE.
sad fat woman GIF

:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Idk.
I need Bimax, Genio, Infra Implants, Gonion/Jaw implants, Subtle zygo implants and Hair Transplants. I think this will make me A Human

I need Bimax, MLF3, Otoplasty, and LL

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad