EAT THIS ULTIMATE HIGH T MOGGER SOUP FOR HEALTH. HIGH T MOGGERS GTFIH.

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
The ancient Spartan melas zomos (μέλας ζωμός mélās zōmós), or black soup / black broth, was a staple soup made of boiled pigs' legs, blood, salt and vinegar. It is thought that the vinegar was used as an emulsifier to keep the blood from clotting during the cooking process.

MelasZomosSpartanBlackSoupBroth

I challenge you all to make and eat this soup. This soup is only for high T moggers, so low T cels DO NOT TRY IT. This will also expose you so called "Meds" if you're really Meds or frauds. The Ancient Spartans are considered Meds, so if your "Ancestors" were Med moggers, then eat like your ancestors.
Cdb

If this guy can eat it, then many of you self proclaimed High T moggers should also be able to:

MELAS ZOMOS INGREDIENTS: - 2lb (1kg) Pig Leg (or other pork product) - 2 Cups (1/2 liter) Pig Blood - 1 Cup (235ml) White Wine Vinegar - 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil - 1 Tsp Salt - 4 Cups (1 Litre) Water - 3 Bay Leaf - 1 Large Chopped Onion

EAT IT OR LOW T.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Acnno, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
pig

sick cringe GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 9391 and 18 others
Pig is haram kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, BlackManlet, Deleted member 9391 and 9 others
Will it make me White?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Kekee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 7580, gamma and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
i wish i was high T just to eat this tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Kekee
hey frog

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Kekee
Only people with Med mogger genes can consume pig, so it makes sense why sandcels outlawed it.

View attachment 991655
View attachment 991656
Based tall nigger. The other sand niggers will drink soy and shit but not pork because their stupid religion tells them not to. Meanwhile White chads (the superiors) eat pork daily and fuck their women.

• +1
Based tall nigger. The other sand niggers will drink soy and shit but not pork because their stupid religion tells them not to. Meanwhile White chads (the superiors) eat pork daily and fuck their women.
Brutal. Just like how Curries don't consume beef.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Baldingman1998
Brutal. Just like how Curries don't consume beef.
Yes all shitskins have cucked religions that force them to eat plants and dirt like the cattle animals they are. While superior whites eat all the nutritious meat and everything they want and need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Kekee and lutte
View attachment 991638
I challenge you all to make and eat this soup. This soup is only for high T moggers, so low T cels DO NOT TRY IT. This will also expose you so called "Meds" if you're really Meds or frauds. The Ancient Spartans are considered Meds, so if your "Ancestors" were Med moggers, then eat like your ancestors.
View attachment 991646

If this guy can eat it, then many of you self proclaimed High T moggers should also be able to:

EAT IT OR LOW T.

@MoeZart thoughts?

• +1
Can you get pork in lebanon? Do the christians there eat it?
I eat what the white man eats. You can get pork but it's very uncommon among the masses. Some resteraunts have it. I eat pork daily in hopes of becoming white. Especially infront of my Muslim friends on ramadan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 7580, gamma and 1 other person
I eat what the white man eats. You can get pork but it's very uncommon among the masses. Some resteraunts have it. I eat pork daily in hopes of becoming white. Especially infront of my Muslim friends on ramadan
Don’t forget to have some pickled herring too, if you can get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, WadlowMaxxing and lutte
@MoeZart are you religious?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
sverige approves

• +1
Pig blood is delicious. In Italy we have this dessert called "sanguinaccio" which is made of pig blood, chocolate, butter, milk and other things. Tastes great

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Kekee
I'd eat it but I'm too lazy and would be disowned by my family for making black demonic soup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, Kekee and Deleted member 7098
Literally just normal soup...

• +1
Pig blood is delicious. In Italy we have this dessert called "sanguinaccio" which is made of pig blood, chocolate, butter, milk and other things. Tastes great
Sounds delicious. Based Italians.

• Love it
Reactions: Julius
View attachment 991638
View attachment 991646

EAT IT OR LOW T.

pig is haram , can i replace it with lamb ?

• +1
pig is haram , can i replace it with lamb ?
Yeah you can substitute it with any meat. Just that the Spartans specifically made it with pig, so it won't be the same dish without it. Plus it will taste different.

Yeah you can substitute it with any meat. Just that the Spartans specifically made it with pig, so it won't be the same dish without it. Plus it will taste different.
after this dish

Dragon Ball GIF by TOEI Animation UK

• Love it
I'd eat this but where the fuck you expect me to find a good fresh source of pig blood jfl

• +1
View attachment 991638
View attachment 991646

EAT IT OR LOW T.

Meds dont exist
Greeks were Indo-Europeans Hellenes

View attachment 991638
View attachment 991646

EAT IT OR LOW T.

Maybe will do it with Beef

• +1
Not even with this thing
Blondes greeks existed but they wouldnt look like this fag
Because he doesn't eat this soup like his ancestors.

MelasZomosSpartanBlackSoupBroth 1

Would turn him into this:

Ccb9905780ec1e7050de118b4baa22d4

Ancient greek statues and their true meanings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987