Everything Beyond Phenotype is Irrelevant. Period.

that being a low trust chad is a failo? :ROFLMAO: what do tinder experiments prove otherwise?
Low trust Dravid or nigger chad stand no fucking chance against a high trust Zack Cox, period

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Low trust Dravid or nigger chad stand no fucking chance against a high trust Zack Cox, period
In that sense but i do think you're underrating the BBCpill let alone mulatto/lightskin chads who have just as high if not higher smv in some places than a white chad

Desire uber mulatto mogger

With how rare chad is, chad of any races is more than well off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, TrestIsBest and Looks234
In that sense but i do think you're underrating the BBCpill let alone mulatto/lightskin chads who have just as high if not higher smv in some places than a white chad

View attachment 1716377
With how rare chad is, chad of any races is more than well off
Mulatto isn't nigger plus mulattos get lower class than white chad as well and beating whites depends heavily on location. I think it also depends on the kind of pheno the mulatto has too. If it's too niggery its not good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3573, fogdart and 2 others
Yes. Ethnics have extremely undesirable soft tissue texture (thick nasal cartilage/higher buccal fat/resistant facial fat). Very thick and non angular. Soft features is where ethnics get fucked the second hardest. After coloring.

Here’s a list of things I would advise ethnics to correct surgically:

Wide flaring nostrils (ethnic alarplasty)
Recessed nasal bridge/tip (cartilage graft)
Flaring ears (otoplasty)
Buccal fat removal

The only bone related surgery I would recommend would be genio for added chin projection and angularity.
Ethnics also need to remove dark circles under eyes, very common amongst them. Dark circles = rapey third worlder look. This is second most important part of eyes, behind having colored irises.

Other things not talked about enough
Accent: Having a foreign accent = instant eyeroll by foids and negative smv
Non-germanic name: Being named Mohammed, Baljeet, etc. anything women can't pronounce easily = negative smv
Height: extremely important, big reason ethnics have low status and appeal is due to manletism
NT: average ethnic is non-NT , except blacks, but being non NT as a black is a death sentence

@AscendingHero @ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Mulatto isn't nigger plus mulattos get lower class than white chad as well and beating whites depends heavily on location. I think it also depends on the kind of pheno the mulatto has too. If it's too niggery its not good.
Pure self hate holy moly:lul:, which white woman teased you?:forcedsmile:

Pure self hate holy moly:lul:
Dude I go off of what I actually see. Higher class looking white >>>>>>>
When it comes to PHENOTYPE ALWAYS. it's obviously not the end all be all but it's the most widely accepted phenotype

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 16371, Lmao and 3 others
Thread is lifefuel for a recessed boneless mulatto with good soft features like me.

I just need bones:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Boosted. Arabincel ran Zack Cox in Toronto and got 99+ in 30 mins no boost
There's a running joke in regards to dating and online dating in Canada on how much easier it is comparatively to other places.

Boosted. Arabincel ran Zack Cox in Toronto and got 99+ in 30 mins no boost
Thats fucking insane

Please link the thread

I tried light green contacts. They don't work tbh look way too fake.

Also I'm of the opinion that the highest quality realistic colored contact would look fake if they don't fit the listed phenotypes anyway. Sendhil ramamurthy types are not gonna get away with running contacts game no matter how realistic they may look- it will still be uncanny fake looking.
Normies are very blackpilled on colored contacts, in soles, and other fake-maxxes they can detect them right away. :feelscry::feelscry:
they look fake bc it's so different and ur not used to it. i felt like i looked like a retard when i got my eyelashes and brows dyed and had light blonde hair, but the longer time went on, it became just normal looking, and people who hadn't seen what i looked like before said that me with light brows and lashes looks unnatural

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
they look fake bc it's so different and ur not used to it. i felt like i looked like a retard when i got my eyelashes and brows dyed and had light blonde hair, but the longer time went on, it became just normal looking, and people who hadn't seen what i looked like before said that me with light brows and lashes looks unnatural
Eh it's not worth it tbh dark green eyes are fine for me.
It's mostly that people yo know irl will notice you're frauding and it gets awkard af :feelshaha:

I bet some greycel already went blind from this comment
No, but tons of greycels have descended from seeing absolute retards like you and @AscendingHero dish out tons of looksminning false advice.

Not a single person has gone blind from BrightOcular and it's considered a "very risky" surgery. Keratopigmentation is FDA approved lmfao.

No, but tons of greycels have descended from seeing absolute retards like you and @AscendingHero dish out tons of looksminning false advice.

Not a single person has gone blind from BrightOcular and it's considered a "very risky" surgery. Keratopigmentation is FDA approved lmfao.
cry for me u 5'9 abused aborginal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607 and Marsiere214

Can you show good results?

How to avoid the pinched nose look with rhino? this shit gives me rhinomares lmao

Incredibly easy surgery to botch, nasal augmentation that is

Lifefuel😍

So whats the facial average for ethnics?

Cage at rhinomares :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

The pinched look comes as a result of over correction. Simply let the surgeon know that you’re looking for a conservative result .

It depends, blacks Asians and Indians all have different facial average. Blacks can get away with a little bit more alar width then say Asians. It’s very context dependent

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He is right tbh. You are too optimistic about somethings. I mean you believe you can get meeks colouring by consuming supplements.
@alienmaxxer when have I ever said i could get meeks's coloruing by consuming supplements?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Cage at rhinomares :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

The pinched look comes as a result of over correction. Simply let the surgeon know that you’re looking for a conservative result .

It depends, blacks Asians and Indians all have different facial average. Blacks can get away with a little bit more alar width then say Asians. It’s very context independent
Will do

Rhinomares scare the shit out me tbh., so many of them online 💀

I honestly think for growing cels (majority of folk here) you should maxx out your growth left and bones before trying to work on nose and lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 16834
@alienmaxxer when have I ever said i could get meeks's coloruing by consuming supplements?:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Will do

I honestly think for growing cels (majority of folk here) you should maxx out your growth left and bones before trying to work on nose and lips

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Shieeett son u might get very close with the regiment. It’s gonna be a 2 year long journey tho.

Indeed. Nothing is more important than maximizing puberty. Bone growth > all

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Shieeett son u might get very close with the regiment. 2 year journey long journey tho.
I'll be looksmaxxing (or at least maintaining and looking for every edge i can) for life anyways.

Most important thing is moneymaxxing, so i can afford better techniques+fund more research

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I'll be looksmaxxing (or at least maintaining and looking for every edge i can) for life anyways.

Most important thing is moneymaxxing, so i can afford better techniques+fund more research

Facts as will I and everyone here.

The only people that can afford to let go (or better yet never even embark) of looksmaxxing are people like John turk. His skin stretch just from huge bone mass alone will ensure that he ages like a fine glass of wine. Lucky bastard

• +1
The only people that can afford to let go looksmaxxing wise are people like John turk. His skin stretch just from huge bone mass alone will ensure that he ages like a fine glass of wine. Lucky bastard

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 16834
All these supplements and creams obviously help. But as much as either of us don't want to admit it, there is not that much you can do to fix your colouring. If it was practical, some self-hating dravidian (and there a lot of them on this forum) would have done it by now and posted his results. I have yet to see anyone make huge improvements to their coloring. Glutathione, kojic acid etc help but their effects are minimal even after years of use.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834

Are you black btw? I thought you were a white HTN or something.

Can you show good results?

The issue is that most people who get BrightOcular are hypernarcy (ethnic) foids who want to look "exotic" by getting an extremely unnatural eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Lmao, AscendingHero and 1 other person
All these supplements and creams obviously help. But as much as either of us don't want to admit it, there is not that much you can do to fix your colouring. If it was practical, some self-hating dravidian (and there a lot of them on this forum) would have done it by now and posted his results. I have yet to see anyone make huge improvements to their coloring. Glutathione, kojic acid etc help but their effects are minimal even after years of use.
1. Getting good results doing all of this stuff, looksmaxxing in general requires alot of money

2. People are lazy and not knowledgable enough, jfl at koijic acid being enough

3. Most "creams" are fake bs scams that induce more harm than good

4. Most dravos think u need to be a depigmented fitz 1 to have good coloring, many are binary black and white thinkers who dont understand what coloring is all about. Many coloring combos out there and it revolves around many things.

5. I believe a lot have ascended (maybe not dravos and coloring) but generally as a looksmaxxing perspective but many dont post their results on this forum

With the thousands of people lurking daily, people are benefitting off this info. Especially with BOTB being made public a yr ago

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
1. Getting good results doing that takes alot of money

2. People are lazy and dont knowledgable enough, jfl at koijic acid being enough

3. Most "creams" are fake bs scams that induce more harm than good

4. Most dravos think u need to be a depigmented fitz 1 to have good coloring, many are binary black and white thinkers who dont understand what coloring is all about. Many coloring combos out there and it revolves around many things.

5. I believe a lot have ascended (maybe not dravos and coloring) but generally as a looksmaxxing perspective but many dont post their results on this forum

With the thousands of people lurking daily, people are benefitting off this info. Especially with BOTB being made public a yr ago
I hope you are right.

• +1
Dude I go off of what I actually see. Higher class looking white >>>>>>>
When it comes to PHENOTYPE ALWAYS. it's obviously not the end all be all but it's the most widely accepted phenotype
Not always bruh. In some locations, mulattos outperform whites. I am surprised you think this considering that you live in canada which is way more accepting of non-white phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
You went from an "idiot with BDD", to "the hand of Salludon" to "Biggdink's Foremost Disciple". DK what is up that.
idk man I went thru a few instances the past 2 weeks that really made me resent being ethnic in the west @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834, Looks234 and 1 other person
idk man I went thru a few instances the past 2 weeks that really made me resent being ethnic in the west @Biggdink
Yeah. Racepill is brutal. White HTN has more appeal than you simply due to race. But you can get the women you want, so be happy. There are a lot of ethnics who are incel.

• So Sad
Not always bruh. In some locations, mulattos outperform whites. I am surprised you think this considering that you live in canada which is way more accepting of non-white phenos.
Canada is ee tier easy that’s why you see Asians with decent looking girls, lots of ugly Eugene’s with attractive girls here too

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Canada is ee tier easy that’s why you see Asians with decent looking girls, lots of ugly Eugene’s with attractive girls here too
It's not easy retard. But you are a troll anyway.

Obviously, if you are white, you just have to be normie. But ethnics are kind of screwed. They need to look as good as @ForeverRecession to do well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 7580

Obviously, if you are white, you just have to be normie. But ethnics are kind of screwed. They need to look as good as @ForeverRecession to do well.
690414AA 82DE 4505 94D7 E8C625850454
You don’t see this shit anywhere other than Canada

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
View attachment 1716454 You don’t see this shit anywhere other than Canada
That’s a screenshot from hinge profile I’m pretty sure I’ve matched with her too, so I’m pretty sure he’s meant to be a gay/harmless best friend or some shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 7580
That’s a screenshot from hinge profile I’m pretty sure I’ve matched with her too, so I’m pretty sure he’s meant to be a gay/harmless best friend or some shit
Nigga that’s her ex …. And no you haven’t matched her we don’t live in same province :rolleyes:

• Woah

Nigga that’s her ex …. And no you haven’t matched her we don’t live in same province :rolleyes:
Its the cultural difference. I get really put off by bitches who drink/smoke and dress and act overly whoreish but those kinda of things don’t even register in my white friends minds. Ethnics weren’t brought up to be a part of degen culture even if they have the looks for it :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Its the cultural difference. I get really put off by bitches who drink/smoke and dress and act overly whoreish but those kinda of things don’t even register in my white friends minds. Ethnics weren’t brought up to be a part of degen culture even if they have the looks for it :Comfy:
I guess that is one of the reasons, ethnics don't appeal to white women. Doesn't matter if you look like salludon if she can get a white HTN who shares the same culture. While if she went for salludon for example, she would have to convert to islam, can't wear revealing clothes and drink/party.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 14160
Yo bros what pheno am i

Last edited:
You have vitamin d deficiency that’s why you care what women do or wear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Aren't u just saying don't be curry or rice?

Pretty much. Curries are actually worse off than asians.
the premier phenopill philosopher pakicel should have made this post.

• +1