extremely large head

joonla

joonla

Bronze
does anyone else have an extremely large head? it’s fucking impossible to find a hat that’ll fit me, even with a buzzcut, i’ve always had it pointed out by people and in pictures next to people i just look huge. i’m not sure if it’s a good thing, are there any measurements i can take to compare?

despite having narrow jaws and slight sfs(?)
my cranium is still bigger than 95% of people I see

Yes but I fit hats kinda barely

does anyone else have an extremely large head? it’s fucking impossible to find a hat that’ll fit me, even with a buzzcut, i’ve always had it pointed out by people and in pictures next to people i just look huge. i’m not sure if it’s a good thing, are there any measurements i can take to compare?

how tall are you

yes my head is african looking
does anyone else have an extremely large head? it’s fucking impossible to find a hat that’ll fit me, even with a buzzcut, i’ve always had it pointed out by people and in pictures

194cm, 6’4
a big head is normal at our height, doesn't look weird. It's masculine anyways. Fine as long as everything is proportional (no abnormally large forehead, etc.)

big skull is good nigga, its literally proven to make u look more masculine and dominant. yes sometimes u can look like a bobblehead but thats just cause ur frame is too narrow, that doesnt mean u need a smaller head, u just need a bigger frame.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and joonla
Large skull is ideal broo

big skull is good nigga, its literally proven to make u look more masculine and dominant. yes sometimes u can look like a bobblehead but thats just cause ur frame is too narrow, that doesnt mean u need a smaller head, u just need a bigger frame.
yeah, you think it could give off the illusion of a smaller frame? my frame looks quite small at sometimes (only to me) but my bidelt is good. i’ll probably take a picture later and censor face.

Whats your bideltoid Is your frame big? If yes then it could look good if no ovER

yeah, you think it could give off the illusion of a smaller frame? my frame looks quite small at sometimes (only to me) but my bidelt is good. i’ll probably take a picture later and censor face.
in photos standing by yourself it could, but irl i would take a gigantic head and a small frame vs a normal head and a small frame any day of the week

what is your head circumference?