Finasteride Causes Physical Damage To Nerves, Depression, ED, Steroid Imbalance

OP is a manlet nigger 18 year old who spends his entire day shit posting on here for dopamine. OP should be stoned to death for farming reacts like the dumb recessed nigger he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14139, Heguldus and 9 others
Nerve damage > balding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 14139, volcelfatcel and 3 others
#lifeis̶g̶̶o̶̶o̶̶d̶sucks72

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6403
OP is a manlet nigger 18 year old who spends his entire day shit posting on here for dopamine. OP should be stoned to death for farming reacts like the dumb recessed nigger he is
Problem?

Look up ai side effects, recognize what ai does, and connect the dots. Shouldnt be hard if youre over 110iq. People i know have even reported better erectile function on fin @sloopnoob @Rift678
losing hair would probably do more brain damage to me jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Heguldus, lasthope and 2 others
people never taken fin and writing essays about its side effects
its like incels who've never had sex write essays about the geography of the insides of a pussy.
@Salludon @TheEndHasNoEnd @Rift678

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Rift, ProAcktiv and 6 others
nigga how the fuck am i supposed to give proof of that. just accept it, you're crying for finasteride rn when ur lame ass has never had the balls to take it. u're a fucking jew who wants people to lose hair by fin fear mongering.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy, SOS-Sonic and TheEndHasNoEnd
Fin 4 years. No side effects

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, mewcoper, Deleted member 14139 and 3 others
I fucking told you guys

https://looksmax.org/threads/finasteride-bad-if-you-ever-want-kids.247491/

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-will-forever-stop-fin.318098/#post-5382436

Screenshot 20210703 060522

@CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What does it matter I'm on steroids for life lol. My ejaculations are still really strong tbh
what roids and hairloss stack are u taking?

If you’re balding young just accept you’re a genetic trash and give up

that’s better for society ... unfortunately eugenics will never work so I guess go ahead and take your fin :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and SubhumanCurrycel
what roids and hairloss stack are u taking?
And I'm going on Anavar soon, will never touch anything but test Anavar and proviron. For hair finasteride+progesterone+RU58841+minoxidil+oral castor oil. And now I'm putting Latisse on my receded areas too

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
If you’re balding young just accept you’re a genetic trash and give up

that’s better for society ... unfortunately eugenics will never work so I guess go ahead and take your fin :feelsbadman:
Cucked as fuck if you decide to give up on reproducing because you think you're "genetic trash"

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and volcelfatcel
@TheEndHasNoEnd @BrownBoy @lasthope @SubhumanCurrycel @SOS-Sonic
just got dutasteride 0.5mg. will take it once a week apart from my finasteride everyday.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, SOS-Sonic, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
just got dutasteride 0.5mg. will take it once a week apart from my finasteride everyday.
do you need it? fin ist mostly enought and when not i personally would add a topical

Cucked as fuck if you decide to give up on reproducing because you think you're "genetic trash"
Exactly, this is what the jews want. We work hard now so our children can reap the benefits

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and sloopnoob
minoxidil sucks for me, hoping for some regrowth and then will drop dut and maintain with fin
no minox but when fin is not enought you can look into eucapil, alfatradiol etc.topical anti androgens basicaly

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
minoxidil sucks for me, hoping for some regrowth and then will drop dut and maintain with fin
Dropping dut can potentially make you shed even while you're on fin.

Are you on minoxidil+microneedling as well? You can get some good regrowth if you do implement these 2 things.

Also, if you want to full protection from androgens, add RU58841. It will take care of the testosterone that the dutasteride leaves behind.

If hair is that important to you you should wear a hair system. Using drugs for your hair is the worst of all solutions. Looksmaxxing is ultimately pointless if you are a dud in bed. I started wearing a hair system in my early 20s, it wasn't a good experience but my dick works and my hormones are great many years later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, BrownBoy and Deleted member 6403
Are you on minoxidil+microneedling as well? You can get some good regrowth if you do implement these 2 things.
read my previous comment, minoxidil gives me brutal sides. As for ru58841 its hard to get it rn due to covid and shizz

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
After a decade of denying that a thing such as PFS exists, mainstream medicine seems to be wisening up to the fact that this poison does a lot more than lower the "bad" DHT. Up until very recently, it was common to simply measure blood steroid levels and then declare that they had rebounded upon stopping finasteride. However, this new study measured steroid levels in both the blood and CFS and found that finasteride induces broad dysregulation in steroid synthesis affecting levels of pregnenolone, progesterone, 5a-DHP, allopregnanolone, DHEA, DHT and T. With such broad effects on steroids it is not a surprise that finasteride induced major depression in 50% of the patients taking it and moderate depression in the rest. Perhaps the most troubling finding is that finasteride caused physiological damage to the nervous system by inducing atrophy in the pudental nerve, a nerve which is crucial for proper sensation in the genitals.
Pudendal nerve - Wikipedia
This nerve damage is probably what causes the persistent erectile dysfunction (ED) in males taking the drug since the study did not find a correlation between the depression and erectile dysfunction in the patients under study. In the past, the persistent ED in people with PFS was blamed on their depression, which the official story said was pre-existing.
The nerve damage is not at all surprising given the reductions in levels of progesterone and 5a-DHP that finasteride caused. I posted a few studies on 5a-DHP being crucial for protecting from and possibly reversing peripheral neuropathy in various conditions like diabetes and neurological diseases like MS. Whether administration of progesterone and/or 5a-DHP can reverse the nerve damage caused by finasteride remains to be seen. But at least one thing is clear - PFS is a real and persistent condition given the widespread damage finasteride causes across both structural (pudental nerve) and functional aspects (steroids) of the nervous system, which can take years to reverse.
Finally, I am stunned that a chemical with such broad psychological and physiological toxic effects is not only approved for use but actively pushed on older men both for helping hair growth and "protecting" their prostate. If this study gets more press coverage we may see a class-action lawsuit against the maker of finasteride and a blackbox warning from FDA, but I doubt the drug will ever be banned.

Neuroactive steroid levels and psychiatric and andrological features in post-finasteride patients. - PubMed - NCBI

"...Eight out of sixteen subjects (50%) sufferred from a DSM-IV major depressive disorder (MDD) as diagnossed by MINI. BDI and BAI of subjects with MDD, as compared with those without the disorder are shown in Table 2 showing significant higher levels for those with MDD. All patients (100%) showed some degree of ED, with a mean score at erectile fucntion domain of 10.31 (+/-9.48) (Table 3). In particular, we found 10 men with severe ED (62.50%) and six with mild-moderate forms (37.50%). Although a clear cut off for normal values was not proposed in the literature for other IIEF-15 domains, our patients showed a low score also for orgasmic function, sexual desire and overall satisfaction domains, compared to general population [48] (Table 3)."

"...As reported in Table 4, the levels of some neuroactive steroids analysed in CSF of PFS patients were significantly different versus those in healthy controls. In particular, the levels of PREG, as well as of its further metabolites, PROG and DHP, were significantly decreased in CSF of PFS patients. On the contrary, the levels of DHEA and T were significantly increased. The levels of metabolites of T, such as DHT, 3a-diol, and 17b-estradiol (17b-E) were also affected in CSF of PFS patients. In particular, we reported a decrease in the levels of DHT and 17b-E, associated with an increase in the 3a-diol levels. Assessment of the levels of neuroactive steroids in plasma of PFS patients showed similarities and dissimilarities in comparison to what observed in CSF. Thus, the pattetn in plasma did not exactly reflect what observed in CSF. In particular, at variance to what observed in CSF, the plasma levels of PREG were significantly increased. In addition, the levels of PROG and T metabolites, such as DHT, 3a-diol, and 17b-E, were unaffected in plasma of PFS patients. Furthermore, the levels of THP that were unaffected in CSF, showed a significant decreased in plasma. In agreement to what observed in CSF, the plasma levels of DHEA and T showed a significant increase and those of DHP a significant decrease."

"...We also reported abnormal somatosensory evoked potential of the pudental nerve in PFS patients with severe ED, the first objective evidence of a neuropathy involving peripheral neurogenic control of erection. We have presented the first objective evidence in PFS patients of peripheral neuropathy of the pudental nerve, which is critical for normal neurogenic control of erection. PN_SEP abnormalities were found in 25% of PFS patients, in spite of normal neurological examination and no prior history of neurological disease. Moreover, no evidence of metabolic, toxic (e.g. alcohol abuse), or inherited disease known to be associated with peripheral nervous system damage which might be correlated with PN_SEPs alterations was detected."

"...It is important to highlight that as mentioned above, a signfiicant decrease in the levels of PROG was observed in the CSF of PFS patients. This may suggest a possible association between this neuroactive steroids and MDD symptomatology. Indeed, a role of PROG in depressive symptomatology associated to different pathologies has already been proposed [53]. Larger studies are warranted to further evaluate the role of CSF PROG levels in PFS patients with MDD."

"...Another importan finding here reported is that the effect of finasteride on neuroactive steroid levels do not only affect the levels of 5a-reduced metabolites of PROG and T (i.e., DHP and DHT respectively) and further metabolites (i.e. THP), but also PROG and T themselves, as well as their precursor (i.e. PREG, and DHEA). Thus, finasteride treatment has broad consequences on neuroactive steroid levels."
dawg if 50% of finasteride users got major depression from it, there's no way literally every person in the world wouldn't know about it with MILLIONS of people around the world taking it, it's actually insane how you would believe this. There would be literal riots against this and this drug would have never been FDA approved.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
After a decade of denying that a thing such as PFS exists, mainstream medicine seems to be wisening up to the fact that this poison does a lot more than lower the "bad" DHT. Up until very recently, it was common to simply measure blood steroid levels and then declare that they had rebounded upon stopping finasteride. However, this new study measured steroid levels in both the blood and CFS and found that finasteride induces broad dysregulation in steroid synthesis affecting levels of pregnenolone, progesterone, 5a-DHP, allopregnanolone, DHEA, DHT and T. With such broad effects on steroids it is not a surprise that finasteride induced major depression in 50% of the patients taking it and moderate depression in the rest. Perhaps the most troubling finding is that finasteride caused physiological damage to the nervous system by inducing atrophy in the pudental nerve, a nerve which is crucial for proper sensation in the genitals.
Pudendal nerve - Wikipedia
This nerve damage is probably what causes the persistent erectile dysfunction (ED) in males taking the drug since the study did not find a correlation between the depression and erectile dysfunction in the patients under study. In the past, the persistent ED in people with PFS was blamed on their depression, which the official story said was pre-existing.
The nerve damage is not at all surprising given the reductions in levels of progesterone and 5a-DHP that finasteride caused. I posted a few studies on 5a-DHP being crucial for protecting from and possibly reversing peripheral neuropathy in various conditions like diabetes and neurological diseases like MS. Whether administration of progesterone and/or 5a-DHP can reverse the nerve damage caused by finasteride remains to be seen. But at least one thing is clear - PFS is a real and persistent condition given the widespread damage finasteride causes across both structural (pudental nerve) and functional aspects (steroids) of the nervous system, which can take years to reverse.
Finally, I am stunned that a chemical with such broad psychological and physiological toxic effects is not only approved for use but actively pushed on older men both for helping hair growth and "protecting" their prostate. If this study gets more press coverage we may see a class-action lawsuit against the maker of finasteride and a blackbox warning from FDA, but I doubt the drug will ever be banned.

Neuroactive steroid levels and psychiatric and andrological features in post-finasteride patients. - PubMed - NCBI

"...Eight out of sixteen subjects (50%) sufferred from a DSM-IV major depressive disorder (MDD) as diagnossed by MINI. BDI and BAI of subjects with MDD, as compared with those without the disorder are shown in Table 2 showing significant higher levels for those with MDD. All patients (100%) showed some degree of ED, with a mean score at erectile fucntion domain of 10.31 (+/-9.48) (Table 3). In particular, we found 10 men with severe ED (62.50%) and six with mild-moderate forms (37.50%). Although a clear cut off for normal values was not proposed in the literature for other IIEF-15 domains, our patients showed a low score also for orgasmic function, sexual desire and overall satisfaction domains, compared to general population [48] (Table 3)."

"...As reported in Table 4, the levels of some neuroactive steroids analysed in CSF of PFS patients were significantly different versus those in healthy controls. In particular, the levels of PREG, as well as of its further metabolites, PROG and DHP, were significantly decreased in CSF of PFS patients. On the contrary, the levels of DHEA and T were significantly increased. The levels of metabolites of T, such as DHT, 3a-diol, and 17b-estradiol (17b-E) were also affected in CSF of PFS patients. In particular, we reported a decrease in the levels of DHT and 17b-E, associated with an increase in the 3a-diol levels. Assessment of the levels of neuroactive steroids in plasma of PFS patients showed similarities and dissimilarities in comparison to what observed in CSF. Thus, the pattetn in plasma did not exactly reflect what observed in CSF. In particular, at variance to what observed in CSF, the plasma levels of PREG were significantly increased. In addition, the levels of PROG and T metabolites, such as DHT, 3a-diol, and 17b-E, were unaffected in plasma of PFS patients. Furthermore, the levels of THP that were unaffected in CSF, showed a significant decreased in plasma. In agreement to what observed in CSF, the plasma levels of DHEA and T showed a significant increase and those of DHP a significant decrease."

"...We also reported abnormal somatosensory evoked potential of the pudental nerve in PFS patients with severe ED, the first objective evidence of a neuropathy involving peripheral neurogenic control of erection. We have presented the first objective evidence in PFS patients of peripheral neuropathy of the pudental nerve, which is critical for normal neurogenic control of erection. PN_SEP abnormalities were found in 25% of PFS patients, in spite of normal neurological examination and no prior history of neurological disease. Moreover, no evidence of metabolic, toxic (e.g. alcohol abuse), or inherited disease known to be associated with peripheral nervous system damage which might be correlated with PN_SEPs alterations was detected."

"...It is important to highlight that as mentioned above, a signfiicant decrease in the levels of PROG was observed in the CSF of PFS patients. This may suggest a possible association between this neuroactive steroids and MDD symptomatology. Indeed, a role of PROG in depressive symptomatology associated to different pathologies has already been proposed [53]. Larger studies are warranted to further evaluate the role of CSF PROG levels in PFS patients with MDD."

"...Another importan finding here reported is that the effect of finasteride on neuroactive steroid levels do not only affect the levels of 5a-reduced metabolites of PROG and T (i.e., DHP and DHT respectively) and further metabolites (i.e. THP), but also PROG and T themselves, as well as their precursor (i.e. PREG, and DHEA). Thus, finasteride treatment has broad consequences on neuroactive steroid levels."
Nice essay retard let me listen to some guy with 50k posts on an incel site cherry picking studies to help his argument while people have been on fin for years without issues.