GENIO MEGA THREAD? Rank Top 3 Best Genio Surgeons (Must be blackpilled)

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
I haven't seen one for Genio yet boyos. Genio is the second most in demand surgery on this site after Bimax. Yet I have yet to find an easily accessible thread detailing all the juicy information as to movements, what to do, what not to do, etc.

So to start, everyone drop your top 3 best blackpilled genio surgeons. Rank purely on past results. Don't take money into account.

Come thru, don't let this thread flop 🤠

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
the fact that ppl want bimax more than genio says a lot about this forum

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, Erik-Jón, jabaduk and 5 others
the fact that ppl want bimax more than genio says a lot about this forum
Yep. But I think many of them just want that mandible CCW rotation so they're forced into it. But there is no effort to produce high quality threads for Genio sadly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, SOS-Sonic, ChristianChad and 3 others
Both surgeries are meant for a side profile

Imagine talking to a girl and then autistically turning ur head to the side pretending to stare at something when there's a blank wall in front of you.

• JFL
Reactions: recessedmogger13469, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Both surgeries are meant for a side profile

Imagine talking to a girl and then autistically turning ur head to the side pretending to stare at something when there's a blank wall in front of you.
Lmfaoooooo 😂

genio is what makes or breaks a bimax case
Genuinely curious tesseract, which surgeon do you think has the best results for pure aesthetics

Genuinely curious tesseract, which surgeon do you think has the best results for pure aesthetics
me, paul coceancig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gwei97, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 3 others
Most surgeons aren't per say blackpilled but do have basic concepts about facial aesthetics that workout in most cases, its up to you to the patient to say what you want and the surgeon will guide the process.

You don't need an ultra blackpilled surgeon, just one willing to listen and do it's best given the body's physical limits.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Sal
Most surgeons aren't per say blackpilled but do have basic concepts about facial aesthetics that workout in most cases, its up to you to the patient to say what you want and the surgeon will guide the process.

You don't need an ultra blackpilled surgeon, just one willing to listen and do it's best given the body's physical limits.
Okay will take this into consideration. Thanks

Okay will take this into consideration. Thanks
I would mention the one that operated on me, but its kinda doxx. Anyone from poorer European countries than goes by what I said above is legit.

I would mention the one that operated on me, but its kinda doxx. Anyone from poorer European countries than goes by what I said above is legit.
how muuch did u pay?

I haven't seen one for Genio yet boyos. Genio is the second most in demand surgery on this site after Bimax. Yet I have yet to find an easily accessible thread detailing all the juicy information as to movements, what to do, what not to do, etc.

So to start, everyone drop your top 3 best blackpilled genio surgeons. Rank purely on past results. Don't take money into account.

Come thru, don't let this thread flop 🤠
@PapiMew @valhalar @alienmaxxer @Kingkellz

Genio is more straightforward and harder to botch than bimax - I think any competent maxfac should suffice

I don’t think I’ve seen many genio before and afters where I was like ‘wow life changing tier results’ normally it’s a modest improvement - bimax is a whole another story….