Good looking people, educate this forum on the down sides of having looks

Keep coping like the pope, ask one of my long time associates like @_MVP_ if I'm a "troll". I'm not
huh? I believe u lol tf u on about. I was talking about that time you were larping as a 40yr old man on an older thread

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile
:feelswhere:
Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-06 um 14.37.12.png

:feelswhere:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier
Yeah, I don't mind mentioning, since this is anonymous, but my looks got me sexualy abused by cousins, babysitters, teachers, and teachers assistants. As crazy as it sounds, I don't even trust my own mother at times. But that carried with me until the end of highschool, I suppose I was smart enough to hide/suppress it outwardly, but, the women I would start relationships with would eventually realize I was mentally fucked, as a result, I have never had a relationship past 1 month, because I can't bring myself to lie about issues I have. I realize, especially, that the women that approach you over you looks, are really bad people, as a result, I don't respond to anyone that approaches me, it's always with bad intentions, women likely think like this as well, about the men that randomly approach them.

I need professional help, obviously, just need the money for it, which I should have after completing school.

That's the female side of things, I was sexually abused by a lot of older women. The biggest regret I have pertaining to that, is just that i didn't tell anyone, because one teacher in particular was really brazen with her advances, she would hold me behind as a "troublemaker" even if I didn't initiate situations. I never understood why she did that until I was an adult. But during that time, she eventually made her fist advance, which was putting her hands in my pants. I guess I reacted a weird way, and she said, and these words are still suck in my mind, "you know you like it", I can still hear her voice when I type this. I was even physically small at the time, I was much bigger than her, but it's so weird to think back on how "disabled" I was in the moment, It was likely because when other women abused me, you just froze up and they did what they wanted. I only regret not telling because I know she and many others likely went on to do it to other boys. I was just fucking stupid at that time and didn't think anyone would believe me. I think they would have, I should have said something. I actually found some of the women, after school, through social media, never acted on it.

I gotta stop typing there, I'm actually in tears as I type this.

=====================

On the male side of things, most boys just hated me, luckily, I was never sexually abused by a man, that probably would have really fucked me, but the kids growing up did not like me, they pressed me 24/7, that really muted my feelings towards the world, I used to think everyone was a robot that simply shutdown at night, when I would go to sleep. I definitely planed on "ER", fortunately, I couldn't get ahold of any weapons, because that was what really prevented me. But you get the gist.

Yeah, my looks have never won me anything but attention here and there, that's it. Everything else just ruined me, for now.
Can you say where you’re from? Country?

Keep coping like the pope, ask one of my long time associates like @_MVP_ if I'm a "troll". I'm not
@Interested

Crusile has never be known to Troll, He Always spitted the truth, He is under my Protection

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Interested and Crusile
@Interested

Crusile has never be known to Troll, He Always spitted the truth, He is under my Protection
I was just joking lol, I believe him (even if he did lie about his age, for some reason :unsure:)

Luv u @Crusile 😘

Last edited:
  • JFL
Here’s what I have to say:

KYS

• +1
I honestly cant imagine Any. Unless you Are in hard physical Jobs where no one is good looking

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and pumpeduppecs
Your a fkn retard OP there is literally only one downside of being goodlooking and that’s the chance you might get gunned down by a jealous incel going ER

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and klamus
As a man the obvious ones are jealousy/ envy from other men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Crusile
@Reconstitution i remeber you mentioning your experience of negative halo effects due to your looks

halo effect is true, but it's not all positive/promoting of overall mental well-being.
I was good looking when I was a young teen. There are NO downsides to it. I was always invited to go to parties. When I chose to not leave the house to play Cod WAW. I had girls knocking at my door FORCING me out of the house. It felt great to have girls crushing on me when they were on the other side of the football field. Girls have hawk eyes for Chad's. I was a chadlite. But due to my family carrying a legacy load, it was short lived. By 16, my face had completely changed for the worst. I then became a complete outsider and people didn't want to be around me anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier and Crusile
I was good looking when I was a young teen. There are NO downsides to it. I was always invited to go to parties. When I chose to not leave the house to play Cod WAW. I had girls knocking at my door FORCING me out of the house. It felt great to have girls crushing on me when they were on the other side of the football field. Girls have hawk eyes for Chad's. I was a chadlite. But due to my family carrying a legacy load, it was short lived. By 16, my face had completely changed for the worst. I then became a complete outsider and people didn't want to be around me anymore.
Yes, descending is another downside of having looks. Everyone eventually descends through age or whatever. If you don't have looks to lose, you can't descend

Sometimes people are jealous and see you as a threat, men especially but sometimes women if you have offended them. Second off, the better thing to say is what are the upsides, because it's not as thrilling as you think. Life is about having a confident abundance mindset , being a good looking dude doesn't mean anything if you have mental illness that blocks you from your potential.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 19294 and Crusile
Yes, descending is another downside of having looks. Everyone eventually descends through age or whatever. If you don't have looks to lose, you can't descend
Yep. But I was 16 when my looks declined hard. I became a tall orge so people left me alone. I had the odd girl still interested in me, though.

I find that some LTN and below tend to have bias against you, maybe jealousy or intimidation or people who bullied them in HS looked like you

Like it's hard to interact with a group of subhumans for me unless we are friends from when I was subhuman too

I also don't think it's as easy with girls as people say but maybe Im not that GL or not enough social skills, like I get girls interested easily but I don't have them throwing themselves at me to have sex like incels say online. Maybe its cause Im not social enough to be at places where this can happen but idk
nigga u aint attractive u look like a mole rat

Yeah, I don't mind mentioning, since this is anonymous, but my looks got me sexualy abused by cousins, babysitters, teachers, and teachers assistants. As crazy as it sounds, I don't even trust my own mother at times. But that carried with me until the end of highschool, I suppose I was smart enough to hide/suppress it outwardly, but, the women I would start relationships with would eventually realize I was mentally fucked, as a result, I have never had a relationship past 1 month, because I can't bring myself to lie about issues I have. I realize, especially, that the women that approach you over you looks, are really bad people, as a result, I don't respond to anyone that approaches me, it's always with bad intentions, women likely think like this as well, about the men that randomly approach them.

I need professional help, obviously, just need the money for it, which I should have after completing school.

That's the female side of things, I was sexually abused by a lot of older women. The biggest regret I have pertaining to that, is just that i didn't tell anyone, because one teacher in particular was really brazen with her advances, she would hold me behind as a "troublemaker" even if I didn't initiate situations. I never understood why she did that until I was an adult. But during that time, she eventually made her fist advance, which was putting her hands in my pants. I guess I reacted a weird way, and she said, and these words are still suck in my mind, "you know you like it", I can still hear her voice when I type this. I was even physically small at the time, I was much bigger than her, but it's so weird to think back on how "disabled" I was in the moment, It was likely because when other women abused me, you just froze up and they did what they wanted. I only regret not telling because I know she and many others likely went on to do it to other boys. I was just fucking stupid at that time and didn't think anyone would believe me. I think they would have, I should have said something. I actually found some of the women, after school, through social media, never acted on it.

=====================

On the male side of things, most boys just hated me, luckily, I was never sexually abused by a man, that probably would have really fucked me, but the kids growing up did not like me, they pressed me 24/7, that really muted my feelings towards the world, I used to think everyone was a robot that simply shutdown at night, when I would go to sleep. I definitely planed on "ER", fortunately, I couldn't get ahold of any weapons, because that was what really prevented me. But you get the gist.

Yeah, my looks have never won me anything but attention here and there, that's it. Everything else just ruined me, for now.
watch him being an indian MTN :lul:

Bro's crying

Yep. But I was 16 when my looks declined hard. I became a tall orge so people left me alone. I had the odd girl still interested in me, though.
Large Height is an underrated negative hailo. How do you think height harmed you, specifically? Like it made you more intimidating?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Being average male height (5'8") is so legit and ideal for (actually useful) function reasons, like being approachable, unintimidating, relatable, lower caloric need, standardized height of things like airplane seats. I can go on. lawl at tall people

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Large Height is an underrated negative hailo. How do you think height harmed you, specifically? Like it made you more intimidating?
I was 6'2" which isn't "large height". It's just tall. Height becomes a failo at 6'6". A good looking tall guy isn't seen as intimidating, only tall ugly guys are.

Being average male height (5'8") is so legit and ideal for (actually useful) function reasons, like being approachable, unintimidating, relatable, lower caloric need, standardized height of things like airplane seats. I can go on. lawl at tall people
5'8" is a terrible height. It's below average for starters in every Western nation and women sexually select against below average height almost universally. A short man is seen as a easy target to rob by anti social people because in the animal kingdom height is associated with dominance and power, think of the grizzly bear, they stand up on their hind legs to appear much larger to ward off potential threats.

6'0" to 6'3" is optimal height in men.

If I was short. I would had committed suicide long ago.

Last edited:
I was 6'2" which isn't "large height". It's just tall. Height becomes a failo at 6'6". A good looking tall guy isn't seen as intimidating, only tall ugly guys are.

5'8" is a terrible height. It's below average for starters in every Western nation and women sexually select against below average height almost universally. A short man is seen as a easy target to rob by anti social people because in the animal kingdom height is associated with dominance and power, think of the grizzly bear, they stand up on their hind legs to appear much larger to ward off potential threats.

5'8 is average height and gives zero "manlet failo". 6'2" is way too tall to live comfortably

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested

=====================

i hate to tell you but the reason u got abused was being weak-minded and the reason you feel abused is because ur cousins, sitters, teachers etc etc are ugly. No girl would try to put their hands in your pants if you had the balls to beat the shit out of them and ud probably allow it if they were hot

• Ugh..
i hate to tell you but the reason u got abused was being weak-minded and the reason you feel abused is because ur cousins, sitters, teachers etc etc are ugly. No girl would try to put their hands in your pants if you had the balls to beat the shit out of them and ud probably allow it if they were hot
Really horrible meaningless insight, my retarded son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 22553, Deleted member 29796 and 1 other person
Yeah, keep coping manlet.

@heightislife198 I bet you are cringing hard
The benefits of large height are random subjective opinions, while the benefits of avg height are objective and real

@Reconstitution i remeber you mentioning your experience of negative halo effects due to your looks

halo effect is true, but it's not all positive/promoting of overall mental well-being.
faggots liking you

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Repentsinner

And what’s your bodycount at your tall height? Because me being 5”9 in America I managed to get 96 bodies in 3 years. So if you have less than that, maybe either height is not that important or you have other overpowering severe unchangeable flaws that hamper your dating success despite height advantage. Btw that’s in the US where it’s relatively easy mode compared to European countries

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Crusile
Been saying I have gl problems

• +1
Chads especially outgoing ones are like celebrities , people constantly greeting you stopping you for conversation , especially at gyms. Hard to get personal time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, Deleted member 19294 and Crusile
The benefits of large height are random subjective opinions, while the benefits of avg height are objective and real
Believe what ever you want to believe buddy. Like I said, if I was a 5'8" manlet, I wouldn't have survived and overcome the harshness of my environment e.g school and the rough areas I walk through daily which is necessary for my survival.

• JFL

-People automatically assume you're dumb and all of your achievements are due to halo effect
-Too many dating options, makes having a LTR more unstable
-Jealous men and unattractive women that know they have no shot with you
-Develop an insane ego and have 0 tolerance for bad behavior from women. Pretty easy to become a gigantic douche when every woman throws themself at you

• +1
-People automatically assume you're dumb and all of your achievements are due to halo effect
-Too many dating options, makes having a LTR more unstable
-Jealous men and unattractive women that know they have no shot with you
-Develop an insane ego and have 0 tolerance for bad behavior from women. Pretty easy to become a gigantic douche when every woman throws themself at you
The poor hate the rich. This doesn't negate the fact that the rich live a privileged and luxurious lifestyle. Putting yourself around bottom feeders when you're privileged and then complaining when they lash out is stupid to say the least.

I've been on both sides. And trust me, you wouldn't survive 1 week in the shoes of an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 19294
In relation to men:
  • Insecure men try to start shit with you, especially if their girlfriend is with them.
  • If you clearly look like you take care of your appearance, they may call you a fag/vain.
  • If they have some sort of one-up over you, they try to show it off more (e.g. if they're taller than you, if they have a better body, if they make more money...)
In relation to women:
  • Some girls always assume you're a womanizer - this is generally good, but insecure girls may feel uncomfortable with it.
  • Being stared at by unattractive/old women isn't a great feeling.
  • You can sometimes become the center of attention in some social situations, which isn't for everyone.
And the worst thing, which only applies if you've ever experienced being unattractive:
  • You can clearly see the difference in the way people treat you, especially girls. You realize the contents of your character are the same, and the only thing that changed is your looks - and what a radical change it brought to your relations.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 19294 and 1 other person
Believe what ever you want to believe buddy. Like I said, if I was a 5'8" manlet, I wouldn't have survived and overcome the harshness of my environment e.g school and the rough areas I walk through daily which is necessary for my survival.
Seems legit

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Seems legit
Why is it that some of the dumbest and pseudoscientific people I've encountered are normally in the 150 IQ range? I've noticed the difference between 150 and 160 IQ individuals is very substantial.

Why is it that some of the dumbest and pseudoscientific people I've encountered are normally in the 150 IQ range? I've noticed the difference between 150 and 160 IQ individuals is very substantial.
"My entire book Fooled by Randomness was that the modern interpretation of "Intelligence" (as reflected in IQ tests/school grades) seems to favor those prone to be *fooled by false patterns* over those who can intellectually grasp the notion of randomness/absence of information" -Taleb

*fooled by false patterns*

"My entire book Fooled by Randomness was that the modern interpretation of "Intelligence" (as reflected in IQ tests/school grades) seems to favor those prone to be *fooled by false patterns* over those who can intellectually grasp the notion of randomness/absence of information" -Taleb

*fooled by false patterns*
People who score below 160 IQ. It seems to be a hit or miss if they're actually intelligent individuals.

Yes, I liked that. Fooled by false patterns. They then manipulate scientific studies to push their false beliefs on neurotypicals who then push said belief in an attempt to gain status. Thankfully, they're people who are ready to tear it down in the pursuit of truth.

Unrelated but I want to spank the fucking rabbit on your avi

16351.jpg

• WTF
  • JFL
there's no good looking people here

The poor hate the rich. This doesn't negate the fact that the rich live a privileged and luxurious lifestyle. Putting yourself around bottom feeders when you're privileged and then complaining when they lash out is stupid to say the least.

I've been on both sides. And trust me, you wouldn't survive 1 week in the shoes of an incel.
It's true. I've tried being cordial with unattractive people but it never works out. They inevitably lash out when they see the disparate treatment gl people get and try to put you down

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 22553
I used to think everyone was a robot that simply shutdown at night, when I would go to sleep.
What you mean by this? I swear I have the same thoughts but I want your opinion on it.

Also so sorry bro.

• Woah

=====================

Were they hot at least?