hair = life. Balding effect on attractiveness ratings

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Study on how FOR MOST MEN. hair = life. Balding effect on attractiveness ratings.

Obviously water = wet, we already now. just sharing science study on it.

example of pics used in study,
Samplepic

the pics that tell the ratings.outcome of bading

Bald

Bald2

The text conclusion
"As the PAS suggests, MPB (male pattern baldness) might not only be perceived as a disadvantage in terms of physical attractiveness but also in terms of social attractiveness. This double burden was detected at the implicit level of person judgment – and at the explicit level as long as target presentations consisted of picture information only."

The copium, that they offered men whom got ugly bald( probably 80+% of men go ugly bald)
"However, adding individuating target information changed the result pattern at the explicit level. This manipulation increased the social attractiveness perception of bald target males and even produced a slight advantage compared with nonbald targets. Note that individuating information not only referred to “bright side” features; the character descriptions we used included both positive and negative aspects and were counterbalanced across hair conditions. Apparently, learning more about the diverse personality aspects of a bald man remarkably increases his social attractiveness. This “bald but nice” finding might encourage balding men to accept their condition rather than to struggle against it"

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7037739/

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580, LooksmaxxHopeful and 9 others
"However, adding individuating target information changed the result pattern at the explicit level. This manipulation increased the social attractiveness perception of bald target males and even produced a slight advantage compared with nonbald targets."
THE NOORWOOD REAPER TAKES NO PRISONERS, NOT EVEN PSL GODS

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Stevensmithgerard, AscendingHero and 16 others
Yet the individuating information had no effect in the ‘physical attractiveness’ dimension lol. So who cares? If it’s past the point of no return get a hair system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
This “bald but nice” finding might encourage balding men to accept their condition rather than to struggle against it
ah. the bluepill at the end. every time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
Yet the individuating information had no effect in the ‘physical attractiveness’ dimension lol. So who cares? If it’s past the point of no return get a hair system
Fucking brutals man

People, women, may like you more, when bald and being told/shown how: nice, cool, great, extraverted, capable, generous, etc.. you are.
BUT women won't find you more attractive/hot. AKA, welcome to the FRIENDZONE.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
Fucking brutals man

People, women, may like you more, when bald and being told/shown how: nice, cool, great, extraverted, capable, generous, etc.. you are.
BUT women won't find you more attractive/hot. AKA, welcome to the FRIENDZONE.

But the onus is on bald guys. HT is fairly cheap now, and you can get fin prescribed so easily. Failing that, hair systems are super realistic these days and give you exactly the hairline you want. Yet most bald men choose to DO NOTHING lol. It’s like getting lean, most people just want to have a whinge about it instead of actually solving their problem

But the onus is on bald guys. HT is fairly cheap now, and you can get fin prescribed so easily. Failing that, hair systems are super realistic these days and give you exactly the hairline you want. Yet most bald men choose to DO NOTHING lol. It’s like getting lean, most people just want to have a whinge about it instead of actually solving their problem
true that.
to add. Finastride can be bought illegally, likewise Minoxidill.

I am on both. And I never bothered going to see the doctor, and getting annoyed and raped by them (like I heard some others have/had been). I might try out RU8757o587658553486484745 when my Fina stash runs out.
Just hopp online, and order that stuff from some decently reliable, or dodgy place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and APJ
true that.
to add. Finastride can be bought illegally, likewise Minoxidill.

I am on both. And I never bothered going to see the doctor, and getting annoyed and raped by them (like I heard some others have/had been). I might try out RU8757o587658553486484745 when my Fina stash runs out.
Just hopp online, and order that stuff from some decently reliable, or dodgy place.
For any UK guys lurking, if fin isn’t strong enough you can get dutasteride prescribed here too off an online pharmacy in Oxford

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, mulattomaxxer, eduardkoopman and 2 others
I swear the same 15 threads come up on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
I have seen some get away with it. But you need a great scull shape. Whhich most men don't have.

Meeks, gets away with it.
Ljungberg gets away with it
Zidane gets away with it.

BUT they are the EXCEPTIONS
The people who can survive the noorwood reaper are the ones with robust "high-T" features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 13824 and CursedOne
majority of guys would go from chad to death if they went bald.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
Water thread but I come to pay my respects :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Cardiologyscribe
Water thread but I come to pay my respects :feelswhy:
I know. the only added angle, is that this time study/science based

Last edited:
Just shave it bro is what these copers say.

I'm on finasteride as soon as I hit 24 or 25. Taking no prisoners ngl, no fucking way im going above nw 1 in my life.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
i look horrible with short hair idk why I sliced it :lul:

I'm on finasteride as soon as I hit 24 or 25. Taking no prisoners ngl, no fucking way im going above nw 1 in my life.
Keepan eye on RU886487657 in the mean time.
it looks promsising in theory. I hop they do more studies on it, soon.

I hope you keep your hair.
you remain Chad.
And you will have Chad problems only

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Keepan eye on RU886487657 in the mean time.
it looks promsising in theory. I hop they do more studies on it, soon.

I hope you keep your hair.
you remain Chad.
And you will have Chad problems only

Indeed bhaijaan, my nw0 hairline with quality and density is insane. You have to be retarded to be bald in 2021

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

why wait till 24?

• +1
@eduardkoopman do you take fin? i am also considering fin if hairline gets worse

• +1
why wait till 24?
Finish development and not risk stunting growth as DHT has dick growth and facial hair, probably 22-24 tbh. i'm 50/50 as my dad was NW2 in his early 20s but my grandpa on moms side was nw0 his whole life.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
@eduardkoopman do you take fin? i am also considering fin if hairline gets worse
@Salludon uses it
@OOGABOOGA uses it
both reported zero side effects

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, SubhumanCurrycel, .👽. and 3 others
The only way to survive balding is by having mogger feautures:
Unless your facial bone structure looks like Freddie Ljungberg, you wont survive the baldpill

Attachments

• 1622130191650.png
    1622130191650.png
    942.2 KB · Views: 299
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, LooksmaxxHopeful, owlofathena and 1 other person
yep.
1.5 orso years on that stuff now.
dose: 0.25 mg daily.
source: online/"black market"; i was not gonna bother going to some doctors for this. and the doc saying: "it's normal part of aging, bro. Just shave it off, bro. The rock looks great bald also, bro."

dose: 1mg = 100% results
0.2 mg = 70% reults.
So after 0.2mg dose; one enters the erea of deminishing returns.

I notice zero side effects on libido or stuffs.
My hair may have imporved slightly. At least stagnant, at minimum. which is a win, because I was (am) thinning on scalp

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Heguldus, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
yep.
1.5 orso years on that stuff now.
dose: 0.25 mg daily.
source: online/"black market"; i was not gonna bother going to some doctors for this.

dose: 1mg = 100% results
0.2 mg = 70% reults.
So after 0.2mg dose; one enters the erea of deminishing returns.

I notice zero side effects on libido or stuffs.
My hair may have imporved slightly. At least stagnant, at minimum. which is a win, because I was (am) thinning on scalp
aaah nice man yeah maybe i am going to hop on at 21 just to be safe

• +1
yea bro, white men bald early as fuck now from what i've seen. caucasians in general, hair is so important for appeal @SubhumanCurrycel would approve

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
i would just wait, till hair actually starts to lose.
otherwise you may be doing an unncesairy thing.

most dudes, don't pay close attention, and wait to long. me included by the way. Comared to prime hair, in top, i most have lost 50% volume for sure.
But if you are allert, you can just start when you notice the small change.

damn, I waited till 35 orso.
Luckily pretty good hair genes.

To show.

1, hairline before fina.
3dBbb9g

2. hair now, from just taken picture.
At least stagnant.

20210525 125451

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
yea bro, white men bald early as fuck now from what i've seen. caucasians in general, hair is so important for appeal @SubhumanCurrycel would approve
yeah i would 100% be more depressed from balding than from the low DHT

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and volcelfatcel
i would just wait, till hair actually starts to lose.
otherwise you may be doing an unncesairy thing.

most dudes, don't pay close attention, and wait to long. me included by the way. Comared to prime hair, in top, i most have lost 50% volume for sure.
But if you are allert, you can just start when you notice the small change.
yeah i am making a video every month and ask here hahahha

yeah i would 100% be more depressed from balding than from the low DHT
It's useless after you finish growing ur dick ngl. If you haven't noticed any dick growth that should tell everything
DHT is the most useless garbage hormone ur body creates it, only affects libido for a small part but finasteride just nukes it by 50-70% so you still have something to work with.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
yeah i am making a video every month and ask here hahahha
check above pics. to show you how what fina can do with hair, at least for me. imo, fina 0.25 gr. worked for my hair decently.
I was heading towards norwood 2.5 or worse before. Now I feel I am after 1.5 year at like NW1.5 range still.

• +1
It's useless after you finish growing ur dick ngl. If you haven't noticed any dick growth that should tell everything
DHT is the most useless garbage hormone ur body creates it, only affects libido for a small part but finasteride just nukes it by 50-70% so you still have something to work with.
Yeah dick stopped growing after 15 or 16 lol but i think i am high DHT because i have almost the most bodyhair if i compare myself to others

• +1
Yeah dick stopped growing after 15 or 16 lol but i think i am high DHT because i have almost the most bodyhair if i compare myself to others
Yup, i'd say start looking for signs and be careful. Easier to prevent balding than getting regrowth when you are nw2.5-nw3.
Like I've seen you hair is insane for your appeal, very much key to your appeal and looking NT is also determined by hair to see what hairstyles are trending

• +1
Born with high hairline = over

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
Yup, i'd say start looking for signs and be careful. Easier to prevent balding than getting regrowth when you are nw2.5-nw3.
Like I've seen you hair is insane for your appeal, very much key to your appeal and looking NT is also determined by hair to see what hairstyles are trending
Yeah true my dad is like 3/4 but mothers dad was good

• +1
!00 % agree. It's MUCH easier to defend current status of hair; than to improve.
I only improved max 0.5 on the nrowood scale as you can see above, for using fina for 1.5 years and minox also like 1 year orso.
Gaining is difficult, and slow. Defending it, is kinda easy for the body to pull off.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Lars and volcelfatcel
DHT..... finasteride just nukes it by 50-70% so you still have something to work with.
with 1mg dose that is.
While imo, for most. playing defense. 0.2mg or 0.25 mg dose is enough.
So dht % will get nuked a bit less.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and volcelfatcel
!00 % agree. It's MUCH easier to defend current status of hair; than to improve.
I only improved max 0.5 on the nrowood scale as you can see above, for using fina for 1.5 years and minox also like 1 year orso.
Gaining is difficult, and slow. Defending it, is kinda easy for the body to pull off.
Thank fucking god i found this site i already see guys balding at age 20 and feel so sorry for them

• +1
Thank fucking god i found this site i already see guys balding at age 20 and feel so sorry for them
100% game over for mu, with my head shape when I go bald.
Luckily my balding genes are above average. I "only"noticed changes happening around the time I turned 30 orso. I should had started the battle than, but I waited sadly another 6 years. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Lars
Yup bro, I'm very hairpilled thanks to @SubhumanCurrycel threads.

Hair is so vital for appeal and looking NT it's fucking insane, you lose hair and you lose NT because you cannot get a trendy hairstyle anymore.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, LooksmaxxHopeful, CursedOne and 1 other person
Yup bro, I'm very hairpilled thanks to @SubhumanCurrycel threads.

Hair is so vital for appeal and looking NT it's fucking insane, you lose hair and you lose NT because you cannot get a trendy hairstyle anymore.
Yep, hair isn't just necessary to get women. You will get less respect from men and be less liked by your friends without hair. Do what it takes to keep it!

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and volcelfatcel
B-b-b-but its just hair??

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Study on how FOR MOST MEN. hair = life. Balding effect on attractiveness ratings.

Obviously water = wet, we already now. just sharing science study on it.

example of pics used in study,
View attachment 1136300

the pics that tell the ratings.outcome of bading

View attachment 1136301
View attachment 1136302

The text conclusion
"As the PAS suggests, MPB (male pattern baldness) might not only be perceived as a disadvantage in terms of physical attractiveness but also in terms of social attractiveness. This double burden was detected at the implicit level of person judgment – and at the explicit level as long as target presentations consisted of picture information only."

The copium, that they offered men whom got ugly bald( probably 80+% of men go ugly bald)
"However, adding individuating target information changed the result pattern at the explicit level. This manipulation increased the social attractiveness perception of bald target males and even produced a slight advantage compared with nonbald targets. Note that individuating information not only referred to “bright side” features; the character descriptions we used included both positive and negative aspects and were counterbalanced across hair conditions. Apparently, learning more about the diverse personality aspects of a bald man remarkably increases his social attractiveness. This “bald but nice” finding might encourage balding men to accept their condition rather than to struggle against it"

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7037739/

lifefuel for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wrong, Dht serves insane neurological function in the brains of males. People who get 0 side effects from fin still 100% of the time experience slight change in function or erection quality. That being said Testosterone can easily pick upon most of the dhts function inside the body. Men with low T that take fin dont have enough androgens to substitude for nuking dht and thus get severe side effects cause their body isnt in homeostasis.

• +1
Finish development and not risk stunting growth as DHT has dick growth and facial hair, probably 22-24 tbh. i'm 50/50 as my dad was NW2 in his early 20s but my grandpa on moms side was nw0 his whole life.
Facial hair continues to develop well into a males 30s. Long term exposure to dht slowly turns vellus hair into terminal hairs over the years, 22 id say is a safe age to start fin.