[HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] Islam is one of the worst religions

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Gold
There is a reason people would rather have their heads slowly cut off by ISIS. I love freedom in a way most users in this forum can't relate too. I'd rather die than be Muslim. Islam is a religion of slavery. You Muslims have no idea how miserable your lives are, because you're thoroughly indoctrinated. Slavery and submission have been normalized for you. Prisoners are more free than you. The drink home made wine and use drugs. Islam is a fate worse than death. I remember a post by Muslim. He was getting drunk and he posted a photo of his can of beer on the Koran and he was like "I'm going to hell, I'm so low inhib". It was honestly sad to see an adult man thinking he'd face some eternal torture for drinking a beer. This is the pathetic state your religion has you in. If the god you get on your knees and submit to loved you, he wouldn't have created the hell that you're so afraid of. He also wouldn't allow Jews to kill your people for fun.

I'm going to drop some truth on you. The god you worship is not the creator. Everything emanates from the creator and the gods are some of those emanations, Allah is one of those emanations. Everything came from the creator and is the creator. The creator isn't a being somewhere else. It is everything. The creator is the universe, it is the room your sitting in, it is the computer you use, he is your phone, he is this forum and he is also you. Voodoo practitioners call the emanations faces of God and I think that's a very good way of describing it. Every single pagan god is a manifestation of the creator. If the creator created everything then it is also the one that created all evil and suffering.
I don't worship the creator, or Allah, because I don't need to. No one does. There are many other better alternatives.

I got some more truth for you. Abrahamic religions/monotheism are uniquely anti spiritual. You are prohibited from engaging in genuine spirituality and are forced to kneel on the ground in submission.

I didn't make this thread to shame you. I came here to expose men to spirituality. I want you to be liberated from your bondage. There are alternatives to your religion that don't involve prostrating yourself. Liberate yourself from your state of submission.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, pig_face, TheAnomaly and 14 others
There is a reason people would rather have their heads slowly cut off by ISIS. I love freedom in a way most users in this forum can't relate too. I'd rather die than be Muslim. Islam is a religion of slavery. You Muslims have no idea how miserable your lives are, because you're thoroughly indoctrinated. Slavery and submission have been normalized for you. Prisoners are more free than you. The drink home made wine and use drugs. Islam is a fate worse than death. I remember a post by Muslim. He was getting drunk and he posted a photo of his can of beer on the Koran and he was like "I'm going to hell, I'm so low inhib". It was honestly sad to see an adult man thinking he'd face some eternal torture for drinking a beer. This is the pathetic state your religion has you in. If the god you get on your knees and submit to loved you, he wouldn't have created the hell that you're so afraid of. He also wouldn't allow Jews to kill your people for fun.

I'm going to drop some truth on you. The god you worship is not the creator. Everything emanates from the creator and the gods are some of those emanations, Allah is one of those emanations. Everything came from the creator and is the creator. The creator isn't a being somewhere else. It is everything. The creator is the universe, it is the room your sitting in, it is the computer you use, he is your phone, he is this forum and he is also you. Voodoo practitioners call the emanations faces of God and I think that's a very good way of describing it. Every single pagan god is a manifestation of the creator. If the creator created everything then it is also the one that created all evil and suffering.
I don't worship the creator, or Allah, because I don't need to. No one does. There are many other better alternatives.

I got some more truth for you. Abrahamic religions/monotheism are uniquely anti spiritual. You are prohibited from engaging in genuine spirituality and are forced to kneel on the ground in submission.

I didn't make this thread to shame you. I came here to expose men to spirituality. I want you to be liberated from your bondage. There are alternatives to your religion that don't involve prostrating yourself. Liberate yourself from your state of submission.
Creator Is Allah
The universe ( Is the quantum field created by him )
And a foid for Example IS definitely Not a creator or a car

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Autismcel, Michael Myers and 3 others
dnr but quality thread from title

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: geenk worg, T50gandycel, Marsiere214 and 7 others
based asf,
my muzzie friends always say they cant go to my birthdays or to a social event i invite them to cuz the drinks contain alcohol or bc the food is not “halal”.
Like what the fuck dude. Ur not gonna burn in hell forever just because you ate meat thats not halal or because you drank alcohol (btw we have been drinking alcohol for millions of years its literally natural to drink every once a while)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: geenk worg, T50gandycel, mirrormogger and 7 others
my strict muslim friends those niggas cant sven join the movies with me bro cuz they have to do their nightly satanic prayer lmao
Dont get me wrong the muzzies i met r some genuinely nice ppl but islam is very low IQ

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Autismcel, Michael Myers and 1 other person
1718310763198 1

"Every soul must taste death and we will test you with both good and bad. In the end, you'll come back to us anyway." (21:35)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Creator Is Allah
The universe ( Is the quantum field created by him )
And a foid for Example IS definitely Not a creator or a car
Bro what’s the Hadith he is saying is it legit I’m a Muslim myself

just because we aren’t lazy and follow our faith like people have been doing for millions of years doesn’t make us indoctrinated, we don’t expect a free pass to heaven, if you don’t believe heaven or hell exists ultimately you contradicted yourself

if you don’t believe heaven or hell exists ultimately you contradicted yourself
I believe that there are many heavens, hells and all kind of other things. There is nothing lazy about my personal practice. I have devouted my life to spirituality. I'm like a monk

I believe that there are many heavens, hells and all kind of other things. There is nothing lazy about my personal practice. I have devouted my life to spirituality. I'm like a monk
we can sit here and debate why either/or is wrong, but don’t come at islam for carrying practices that you don’t even have to follow, just simply leave the religion

This Is fake human written
Cope
Not quran
And I never said those screenshots are from the Koran. The devil's Koran is a satanic book made by the Order of Nine Angles

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
And I never said those screenshots are from the Koran. The devil's Koran is a satanic book made by the Order of Nine Angles
Ok
You ever practised black Magic to harm another one?

Those aren't even Quranic chapters, man. What kind of fake made up stuff is that? You can't fool a nation that knows every chapter by heart. @MaghrebGator @Fiqh @Autismcel look at what this guy is presenting as Quran. Thinking we would fall for it. Never seen something so funny, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Michael Myers, MaghrebGator and 2 others
Those aren't even Quranic chapters, man. What kind of fake made up stuff is that? You can't fool a nation that knows every chapter by heart. @MaghrebGator @Fiqh @Autismcel look at what this guy is presenting as Quran. Thinking we would fall for it. Never seen something so funny, man.
He says its Not quran
Its a satanic book👹
He Is Shaytanmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, The False Prophet and emeraldglass
He says its Not quran
Its a satanic book👹
He Is Shaytanmaxxed
So he takes a book that tries to replicate the Quran but fails so miserably. He says Islam is bad but would rather follow a religion whose book is literally called The Satanic Bible.

The following Quranic verses are particularly relevant for moments like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and Michael Myers
Reminds me of that thread in which eternal brought fake hadiths and i exposed the references for being made, but then he posted the hadiths again in another thread cutting the reference from the pictures

Then i searched the web from which he got the fabrication and it was from a shallow pseudochristian page that selled sexual stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: yuyu, Jova, Michael Myers and 1 other person
First part is good, the rest is gnostic garbage propagated by intellectual larpers

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, emeraldglass and MaghrebGator
Reminds me of that thread in which eternal brought fake hadiths and i exposed the references for being made, but then he posted the hadiths again in another thread cutting the reference from the pictures

Then i searched the web from which he got the fabrication and it was from a shallow pseudochristian page that selled sexual stuff.
You can't make this shit up, I swear.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Michael Myers and MaghrebGator
just Lol at believing in any religion

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
So he takes a book that tries to replicate the Quran but fails so miserably. He says Islam is bad but would rather follow a religion whose book is literally called The Satanic Bible.

The following Quranic verses are particularly relevant for moments like this.
View attachment 2996342
Brutally over for him

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Giving a new meaning to the term christcuck, JFL. Wouldn't be surprised if they had ads for BVLLS there. :feelskek:
You can't make this shit up, I swear.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
Here it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, emeraldglass and Michael Myers
Here it is
Oh that's Nairaland, JFL. Yeah that's a Nigerian forum actually. 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, emeraldglass and MaghrebGator
That nigga is so weird

Claims that black magic can get you pussy yet he's an incel

• JFL
Reactions: yuyu, Jova, Htobrother and 2 others
Here it is
Looks like religion doesn't matter to them as long as you cough up the cash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Michael Myers and MaghrebGator
Looks like religion doesn't matter to them as long as you cough up the cash.
View attachment 2996368
Well it seems its a nigerian forum from what Myers says

Which makes me think what the hell was a christian slav white supremacist like eternal doing by lurking on a nigerian forum

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Michael Myers and emeraldglass
Well it seems its a nigerian forum from what Myers says

Which makes me think what the hell was a christian slav white supremacist like eternal doing by lurking on a nigerian forum
Maybe christcucks have their own "one ummah" thingy. 💀

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Htobrother and MaghrebGator