@Haven time travels to lead roach armies to europe

Yeah 10% white is more white than 50%white keep getting drugs

Not if that other 50 percent is so distant it makes even east asian's seem white. The fst between middle easterns and europeans is 0.2 the genetic distance between africans and europeans are about 0.8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Haven
Greeks are half middle easterner they dont have same dna non of them have same dna probably some can be similar
yeah some greeks have like 50% north african dna, some have turkish dna, some are close to slavs and thracians
but im saying menas can pass as greeks

Not if that other 50 percent is so distant it makes even east asian's seem white. The fst between middle easterns and europeans is 0.2 the genetic distance between africans and europeans are about 0.8
Wtf is am reading wtf as i said whites and menas have 10% or something like that similarity in dna and phenothype 3%at max

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles and Looks234
yeah some greeks have like 50% north african dna, some have turkish dna, some are close to slavs and thracians
Nah greeks can pass as menas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 13787
Ok mullatos have northwestern European dna which mogs Arabs hard.

Arabs are inbred, have hooked noses and look like curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

North african's mena's and Iranians in a global context are the same race no caps.

Facially lets list of the traits.

Thin skin, aqualine nasal tip, a longish mid face, a tall dolicephalic facial structure, strong nasal tip support, squared orbits prominent nasal spline.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Haven and Deleted member 13787
I cant stand for this much autism lets stop arguing pls @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, reptiles and Looks234
Ok mullatos have northwestern European dna which mogs Arabs hard.

Arabs are inbred, have hooked noses and look like curries.

Mulatoos mog hard but there less whiter than mena's that was my point.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
i have a mena person in my class, he is egyptian and looks greek asf
I have a greek boy in school posting the greek boy Indir 1 14 he looks arab tho

• JFL
Wtf is am reading wtf as i said whites and menas have 10% or something like that similarity in dna and phenothype 3%at max

If an non European Caucasoid and an actual non European Caucasoid the distances between you and an european is around x2.

If your a negroid it's about x8.

Know if a negroid mixes the distance decreases to 4 the mena's still stay's at 2.

I cant stand for this much autism lets stop arguing pls @reptiles

I'm trying to have a general convo and then everyone keeps spam rolling like nothing yet i've said hasn't been sourced.

• +1
Reactions: Haven
i wonder what the reason for this is @Haven

• JFL
If an non European Caucasoid and an actual non European Caucasoid the distances between you and an european is around x2.

If your a negroid it's about x8.

Know if a negroid mixes the distance decreases to 4 the mena's still stay's at 2.
Caucosid race doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Looks234
Not immigrants that people get raped by ottoman soilders
nigga look at paris in that map
what ottoman soldiers?😂

• JFL
Caucosid race doesnt exist

It actually does it is a metric based on broad craniometrics and genetic affinity it's called west Eurasian's.

That's what caucasoid mean's as seen down below there very similar know you can't tell me with a straight face an african with an fst of 0.205 is gonna be whiter than a mena with an fst of 0.015

• +1
nigga look at paris in that map
what ottoman soldiers?😂
Turks raped every people whit franch people haves something like 1%turkic dna masterrace proven again western huns raped them but e1b dna doesnt exist at turks

• JFL
Turks raped every people whit franch people haves something like 1%turkic dna masterrace proven again western huns raped them but e1b dna doesnt exist at turks
What am I reading?" | What The Fuck Am I Reading? | Know Your Meme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
It actually does it is a metric based on broad craniometrics and genetic affinity it's called west Eurasian's.

That's what caucasoid mean's as seen down below there very similar know you can't tell me with a straight face an african with an fst of 0.205 is gonna be whiter than a mena with an fst of 0.015

View attachment 1350514
This can be true i dont know but i am sure that mulattos are more white than menas

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
turks have J haplogroup jewish DNA :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
This can be true i dont know but i am sure that mulattos are more white than menas

It wouldn't make sense blacks are the most distant ethnic groups to whites then east asian's then it's curries than east iranan's than mena's (I mean middle easter) then med's then nords.

It wouldn't make sense blacks are the most distant ethnic groups to whites then east asian's then it's curries than east iranan's than mena's (I mean middle easter) then med's then nords.
Nah it woul mulattos are half white menas are 10% white afghans,tajiks can be more white idk but similar to that probably

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and reptiles
Nah it woul mulattos are half white menas are 10% white afghans,tajiks can be more white idk but similar to that probably

Stop looking at it from admixture proportions and look at each components closeness and affinity to white bantu umbti and these other groups are super distant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Haven
Stop looking at it from admixture proportions and look at each components closeness and affinity to white bantu umbti and these other groups are super distant.
I dont know about that closeness thing i look at admixture because that closness things can be wrong blacks are very different from whites and others thats true they are like half monkey

I dont know about that closeness thing i look at admixture because that closness things can be wrong blacks are very different from whites and others thats true they are like half monkey

I wouldnt go down the racist route racism is horrible but that component is very far from whites.

That much needs to be said.

• +1
I wouldnt go down the racist route racism is horrible but that component is very far from whites.

That much needs to be said.
The truth is that if what i said is true they will evolve to fully humans and if evolition is true

Damn these crackers mogging turanids again :feelswah:
Cupace20211004181941

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Shrek2OnDvD and WontStopNorwooding
Western huns raped european women and gived them 1% turkic dna
You raped some far eastern european peasants and that's it. Meanwhile colonists left their dna on every corner of the planet.

The truth is that if what i said is true they will evolve to fully humans and if evolition is true

Calm it with the racism ngl also evoultion is probably fake god made man from adam and we all descend from him in the middle east.

Atleast i think so and no reilgion its very smart and non cucked.

• +1
You raped some far eastern european peasants and that's it. Meanwhile colonists left their dna on every corner of the planet.
nordics have a lot of asian dna

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
swedes are 1/4 slavic and norwegians even more
and they have like 10% siberian asian dna
Not even close. Siberians have been bleached though, like the rest of northern asian continent + india and southern part of the african continent.

• JFL
Nah we raped eastern europeans,chinese,mongols,indians,north indians,anatolians,nordics,arabs,north africans,south europeans,central europeans

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x and reptiles
We raped every race:feelshmm:

Even niggers whit turkoman tribes

• JFL
Reactions: Haven, WontStopNorwooding and Looks234
Not even close. Siberians have been bleached though, like the rest of northern asian continent + india and southern part of the african continent.
hahaha is that why dna tests show 10% N haplogroup?
also 25% slav, more than bulgarians yet we are the ones considered slavic :feelskek:

• JFL