@Haven time travels to lead roach armies to europe

hahaha is that why dna tests show 10% N haplogroup?
also 25% slav, more than bulgarians yet we are the ones considered slavic :feelskek:
Who are you talking about nordcucks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
hahaha is that why dna tests show 10% N haplogroup?
also 25% slav, more than bulgarians yet we are the ones considered slavic :feelskek:
Source: your ass

Source: your ass

Nah we raped eastern europeans,chinese,mongols,indians,north indians,anatolians,nordics,arabs,north africans,south europeans,central europeans

Indians have 0 turkic genes its just indo nordic mixed with dravid nigger

Indians have 0 turkic genes its just indo nordic mixed with dravid nigger
Nah they have do you looked at dna results they have something like 6%

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
Jfl look at how germanics and slavs raped turks and central asians.
Thats not about it jfl thats about mongolians raped slavs and germans at history too old times

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jfl look at how germanics and slavs raped turks and central asians.
sometimes
but ppl claim slavs arent white
yet swedes have so much slavic blood
same with meds, when we have proto european DNA

Turks are litteraly mix of white and asian Whit a little bit iranian dna 33%-20% mongoloid

sometimes
but ppl claim slavs arent white
yet swedes have so much slavic blood
same with meds, when we have proto european DNA
Slavs have always been white. Meds not so much other than croats and northern italians.

Slavs have always been white. Meds not so much other than croats and northern italians.
and bulgarians
we have a lot of proto european DNA (whitest)
also most meds are white except some greeks, albanians and nigger tier spanish and italians
the only problematic haplogroup we have is J which not everyone has

Nah they have do you looked at dna results they have something like 6%

Hmmmmm i havent seen this in any of the sources ive read there is slight gook is east indians but majority are dravid nigger plus indo nordic

Hmmmmm i havent seen this in any of the sources ive read there is slight gook is east indians but majority are dravid nigger plus indo nordic
Look at dna results and haplogroups there is no way that indians had N y haplogroup

Look at dna results and haplogroups there is no way that indians had N y haplogroup

Indians have haplogroup g which comes from otzi the ice man all the way in europe if they did pick it up it would be 2nd sourced also the major haplogroup in india is r1a r2 and j

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Indians have haplogroup g which comes from otzi the ice man all the way in europe if they did pick it up it would be 2nd sourced also the major haplogroup in india is r1a r2 and j
I mean q Images 1 32
Images 1 32
They get raped by karluk turks and mughal turkics

I mean qView attachment 1350642View attachment 1350642 They get raped by karluk turks and mughal turkics

6 Percent I guess although i will point out this is haplogroups not autosomal dna in other words that could have spread from a single ancestor who had more than 1 kid that eventually spread it even further.

Haplogroups are strange what's important is autosomal dna i haven't seen turkic dna in Indian's.

It's just eastern iranan plus steppe plus dravid nigger. Curries would be the exact same as mena's without dravid nigger.

• +1
6 Percent I guess although i will point out this is haplogroups not autosomal dna in other words that could have spread from a single ancestor who had more than 1 kid that eventually spread it even further.

Haplogroups are strange what's important is autosomal dna i haven't seen turkic dna in Indian's.

It's just eastern iranan plus steppe plus dravid nigger. Curries would be the exact same as mena's without dravid nigger.
There is some history,pheno,dna proof that indians have turkic dna

• Hmm...
There is some history,pheno,dna proof that indians have turkic dna

Historically some what the mughals were a large empire i expect them to mix my whole point was did the entire genome get affected which tbqh it didn't most indians are the same today as they were 10 thousand years ago

• Woah
@BigBiceps
I don't care what he thinks. Swedes are nothing but fleshlights for refugees, and norwegians are inbred. Danes got invaded in 6 hours in ww2 like the cucks they are. Only true nordics are iceland vikangs and finns.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nigga is frauding entire head with all those towels and scarfs.Like look at his brows,they are trying to migrate and replace his balding head 😂😂😂😂😂
Over for those niggas,no wonder why they took our soldiers,we were huge plus had full head of hair,not their Army consisted of balding cucks,average turkroach has frame and height of Punjabi,they couldnt cope with their tranny soldiers so they took our Dinaric mountain high T beasts
@TsarTsar444 I have 0 knowledge about history tbh but is he talking about you?

Cope,people hid in the mountains.You wouldnt dare stepping into forests or Mountains,whenever you stepped in,your troops would end up headless,balkan warriors held heads of your ancestors on wooden piles and made tropies of your bodies 😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 1350431
This is from a fantasy movie about vampires

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and WontStopNorwooding
I don't care what he thinks. Swedes are nothing but fleshlights for refugees, and norwegians are inbred. Danes got invaded in 6 hours in ww2 like the cucks they are. Only true nordics are iceland vikangs and finns.
@lutte @Danish_Retard

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte
I'm not mena they are white though genetically much whiter than even a mulatoo
Not true when American mullatos are basically 70% European. Avg Arab is like 1-30% SSA and 1-14% Euro with Turk and mongol and even Curry in there.
Arabs that are “basically white” are Leventines they are white Arabs but the gulf Arabs (Actual Arabs) are more black than white genetically.

Anywhs caucasoid skull doesn’t == white which is what your suggesting cuacasoid skull is a skull type that developed to counter arid environments like mountains and deserts. By your logic indians (yes even dravids skull wise) are white.

• +1
Not true when American mullatos are basically 70% European. Avg Arab is like 1-30% SSA and 1-14% Euro with Turk and mongol and even Curry in there.
Arabs that are “basically white” are Leventines they are white Arabs but the gulf Arabs (Actual Arabs) are more black than white genetically.

Anywhs caucasoid skull doesn’t == white which is what your suggesting cuacasoid skull is a skull type that developed to counter arid environments like mountains and deserts. By your logic indians (yes even dravids skull wise) are white.

Im talking about the more white shifted arabs like the levantine turkish iranans like the kurds syrians and these types.

Also your right an african american mulato is whiter than a mena but a white shifted mena is whiter than a typical mulatoo.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and .👽.
This is from a fantasy movie about vampires
Vampires originated from Balkans,Romania.Example - Vlad Tepes who impaled Turks,was sort of vampire(dracula)

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Ethnics though unironically though are ascendable the ethnics that are horrible are blacks and asian's by western Standards also dravid nigger.

Most arab's middle easterners turks and indians with a indid phenotype can get some decent looking phenotypes.

I don't know why blacks or asian's are over shilled on this forum but curries are over mocked when a lot of them have phenos quite ascendable by western standards.

At least the indid is the indo melanids and the fucking veddiods are nigger tier ded serious.

Literally give an indid a taller skull depigment his skin and give him a more deep set look and you get this

View attachment 1350353

Know compare that with this.

View attachment 1350354

Which looks more appealing by western standards ?.

@volcelfatcel
@Preston
Cope you dilusional curry
Screenshot 20190808 225336 Pinterest
I
Screenshot 25
Screenshot 23
Screenshot 22

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 9
Im talking about the more white shifted arabs like the levantine turkish iranans like the kurds syrians and these types.

Also your right an african american mulato is whiter than a mena but a white shifted mena is whiter than a typical mulatoo.
On avg definitely negorid phenotype is so distant that this is the case.

I guess if a Cushitic black had a kid with a white the kid would be more European than an white passing mena though

• +1
Ethnics though unironically though are ascendable the ethnics that are horrible are blacks and asian's by western Standards also dravid nigger.

Most arab's middle easterners turks and indians with a indid phenotype can get some decent looking phenotypes.

I don't know why blacks or asian's are over shilled on this forum but curries are over mocked when a lot of them have phenos quite ascendable by western standards.

At least the indid is the indo melanids and the fucking veddiods are nigger tier ded serious.

Literally give an indid a taller skull depigment his skin and give him a more deep set look and you get this

View attachment 1350353

Know compare that with this.

View attachment 1350354

Which looks more appealing by western standards ?.

@volcelfatcel
@Preston
Cope you dilusional curry
View attachment 1350888View attachment 1350889View attachment 1350893H]View attachment 1350892View attachment 1350891
Screenshot 20200118165310
View attachment 1350895
Screenshot 20200116220818

Attachments

• 1617980783732.png
    1617980783732.png
    109 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
  • Hmm...