how attractive do you have to be to be approached by random girls

I got approached a few times but thats it. And in my hometown it was everyday.
But iois are more common.
what are some real iois and not autistic schizo delusions everyone here has

I got approached a few times but thats it. And in my hometown it was everyday.
But iois are more common.
i bet it didnt start off sexual/romantically when you got approached, correct? like they just use an excuse to come and talk to you, no? and yeah iois are the most common, i see my friend get them all the time (hes chaddam, id say hes like a prettier version of you)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
my friend was like you, he was insecure around girls despite being very attractive himself but he slowly got over it and now is a smooth papi around girls
well it would help if they liked being around me:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
In the netherlands u need to be HTN to get ioi's. Or 6'5 normie.

Realistically Chadlite
But if you're HTN or even MTN with niche halo you could get approached
Chadlites very very rarely. But it will happen even for HTNs, though for it to be “common” you have to either be a tall gymmaxxed Chadlite or a literal chad who is at least 5’8

im too ugly for that :ogre:
same here, this morning in chem lecture a girl almost sat next to me but instead moved to the seat over

• So Sad
what are some real iois and not autistic schizo delusions everyone here has
Its girl dependant. But in my case its usually a girl getting frozen at your sight and doing a 360 turn to look at you from
The moment youre in her vision to the moment you are no longer.
Rarely ever get i girl smiling back but thats probably because i look too « serious » irl. More prettyboys guys would get more smiles. Girls work a lot with vibes and aura.

The most common in my case was an amazed full stare for as long as possible without looking away. In those cases im pretty sure if i approach she would be fine.
A legit ioi has a lot to do with the vibe you convey

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Michael Myers
only jb cold approach me

same here, this morning in chem lecture a girl almost sat next to me but instead moved to the seat over
i saw a girl at a bus stop and i wanted to sit there and as soon as i was like 10 meters away she got up and moved :feelskek:

i think location it’s really important when it comes to stuff like this, women ego are so fragile so most of the time they will give only iois if they like you
Approaching you it’s a different ball game specially during the day

• +1
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 18840
i bet it didnt start off sexual/romantically when you got approached, correct? like they just use an excuse to come and talk to you, no? and yeah iois are the most common, i see my friend get them all the time (hes chaddam, id say hes like a prettier version of you)
Bruh obviously. But it’s obvious that its an excuse. And they finish by asking your snap or ig.
A girl unless crazy would never beg for sex in streets out of nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Broly and Michael Myers
Its girl dependant. But in my case its usually a girl getting frozen at your sight and doing a 360 turn to look at you from
The moment youre in her vision to the moment you are no longer.
Rarely ever get i girl smiling back but thats probably because i look too « serious » irl. More prettyboys guys would get more smiles. Girls work a lot with vibes and aura.
i have a straight face and sometimes a scowl so i doubt id get a smile tbh
The most common in my case was an amazed full stare for as long as possible without looking away. In those cases im pretty sure if i approach she would be fine.
A legit ioi has a lot to do with the vibe you convey
ive had the stares before with multiple girls

would a girl rubbing her leg on you in class be an ioi

there are always anomalies like you
I got approched over the summer to idk but I think it’s cope, people just overrate thereselves

• Love it
Reactions: Broly
i think location it’s really important when it comes to stuff like this, women ego are so fragile so most of the time they will give only iois if they like you
Approaching you it’s a different ball game specially during the day
Exactly what i said its culture dependant. In my hometown - but i honestly mogged every guy bare 1 in my whole trip and im harsh on myself -, i got harrassed, followed around, stared by 90% girls. So much when i came back to the west i became depressed for a while due to the discrepancy.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Broly and Michael Myers
Bruh obviously. But it’s obvious that its an excuse. And they finish by asking your snap or ig.
A girl unless crazy would never beg for sex in streets out of nowhere
yeah they will try to get your contact information out of you. my friend has gotten snaps from girls this way lol. now he mainly uses snapchat and then gets girls to meet up with him and he is degenmaxxed so he just tries to get sex out of it (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt)

• So Sad
Exactly what i said its culture dependant. In my hometown - but i honestly mogged every guy bare 1 in my whole trip and im harsh on myself -, i got harrassed, followed around, stared by 90% girls. So much when i came back to the west i became depressed for a while due to the discrepancy.
where did you go to :feelskek:

• +1
how gl do you have to be for random bitches to come to you while you're les say in the library or just chilling outside or walking in college

surely you dont have to be a psl god for this to happen, if you do then that will be my life goal
i dunno it happend to me a couple of times

i have a straight face and sometimes a scowl so i doubt id get a smile tbh

ive had the stares before with multiple girls

would a girl rubbing her leg on you in class be an ioi
Depends if youre a friend or a random. If random its more uncommon. But if youre a friend they will always find a way to say ure hot if they think you are

giga mogger

• +1
where did you go to :feelskek:
Hometown. I talked about it. Rofl it was insane not gonna go into details but its more insane than most blackpill dreams.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Broly and Michael Myers
If we're talking face only

High htn (7-7.5 out of ten) - to catch attention

Chadlite and up (8+ out of ten) - to get approached

FACE ONLY

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatDude023 and Erik-Jón
I don't even get talked to by strangers at (house) parties JFL. I would never ever get approached by a girl in casual settings if it doesn't even happen when they're drunk.

• So Sad
Depends if youre a friend or a random. If random its more uncommon. But if youre a friend they will always find a way to say ure hot if they think you are
i mean we sat together in class shed stare at me sometimes and play her hair. shed also lay her hands on my desk sometimes

• +1
Hometown. I talked about it. Rofl it was insane not gonna go into details but its more insane than most blackpill dreams.
ill go through your profile to find the thread

5/10 but her type

• Hmm...

FACE ONLY
height im assuming would be at least average for the region?

giga mogger
No just :
1. Being top 0,0000001% for your ethnicity and their pheno preferences. Aka high psl and insane smv to them. Virtually mogging every guy, 99,99% of girls have seen in their whole lifetime
2 the culture being less ego centred, less simps, women more honest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Erik-Jón

FACE ONLY
Cope

No just :
1. Being top 0,0000001% for your ethnicity and their pheno preferences. Aka high psl and insane smv to them. Virtually mogging every guy, 99,99% of girls have seen in their whole lifetime
yes thats being a giga mogger jfl
2 the culture being less ego centred, less simps, women more honest.
:feelshehe:

• +1
cant find the thread :(

• +1
i mean we sat together in class shed stare at me sometimes and play her hair. shed also lay her hands on my desk sometimes
Probably an ioi. What you want more ? That she starts pulling out your pant too?

• Hmm...
Normie

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Broly
cant find the thread :(
I think i got banned in another account. But i will pm you details later if you want as crazy as it gets.

• +1
I don't even get talked to by strangers at (house) parties JFL. I would never ever get approached by a girl in casual settings if it doesn't even happen when they're drunk.
i once went to a house party that my brother was invited to and one of the girls started talking to me but it was clearly out of friendliness. dutch women, ive noticed, at least treat ugly ethnic men like human beings. ethnic women are cruel af to ugly ethnic men. thats why i cant hate dutch women tbh (unless theyre middle aged then theyre cunts)

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21381 and MoggerGaston
I think i got banned in another account. But i will pm you details later if you want as crazy as it gets.
sure ill send you a pm rn so you can write it later

• Love it
It’s only people below average fighting people saying they’re average and always slightly above average fighting for htn/chadlite

The amount of people who overrate themselves to chadlite is literally astonishing to me and it’s completely retarded

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Vain786
A thread made by a wise man 😏 that sums it up
@slasher31 @TRUE_CEL @Broly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Erik-Jón
i once went to a house party that my brother was invited to and one of the girls started talking to me but it was clearly out of friendliness. dutch women, ive noticed, at least treat ugly ethnic men like human beings. ethnic women are cruel af to ugly ethnic men. thats why i cant hate dutch women tbh (unless theyre middle aged then theyre cunts)
I've never been around ethnics much in my life tbh so don't have much of an opinion of them. But I hate dutch people and how they treat me.

Last week I went to the beach because a former housemate, a girl, asked me to come. She was there with like 7 other people. None of them greeted me, they all just looked awkwardly at me. So I just chilled with that girl at the start.

I ended up starting small-talk with all of them and while they would talk back to me, they would never start an interaction with me on their own. If I don't start a conversation, I am conversation-less.

People my age fucking refuse to talk to me.

• So Sad
I have a cecen friend who told me exactly the same thing when he went this summer home for vacation (after 4 years), he looks similar to you
He told me like 8 families was pursuing him to take their daughters for marriage and multiple girls asking his sister if he is taken
Here in Austria it’s like a 180 for him, culture discrepancy it’s real

• +1
I have a cecen friend who told me exactly the same thing when he went this summer home for vacation (after 4 years), he looks similar to you
He told me like 8 families was pursuing him to take their daughters for marriage and multiple girls asking his sister if he is taken
Here in Austria it’s like a 180 for him, culture discrepancy it’s real
I think it can’t happen in the west. Because i have to see a chad unfrauded irl. Never happened. And because nobody had such treatment and ive seen millions of people. Its just not the culture. Weirdly enough blackpill seems to apply more outside the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
It’s mostly culture dependent

• +1