how attractive do you have to be to be approached by random girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
Ive been cold approached by random 18 year old in the street saying I was fit and im a normie.

Its more to do with approachability, high trust pheno and just random luck (right place right time) than your actual looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Deleted member 17531 and latincell95
If you're a Chadlite in high school you might get approached, afterwards it's PSL God only imho
I got approached in high school and I was never a Chadlite :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
I've never been around ethnics much in my life tbh so don't have much of an opinion of them. But I hate dutch people and how they treat me.

Last week I went to the beach because a former housemate, a girl, asked me to come. She was there with like 7 other people. None of them greeted me, they all just looked awkwardly at me. So I just chilled with that girl at the start.

I ended up starting small-talk with all of them and while they would talk back to me, they would never start an interaction with me on their own. If I don't start a conversation, I am conversation-less.

People my age fucking refuse to talk to me.
dude i can relate to that, i went to hbo last year and ive done hbo before and i would always have one or two people talking to me, usually ethnic but not always and when i was in a class with only white people and only one ethnic (and some ethnic girls) literally 0 of the guys talked to me lmao, ive never had that happen. so i can see why it would happen to you. i thought it was because im ethnic but since youre dutch and youve had it happen to you as well i think its just a dutch guy thing?

depends chadlites and above will get approached frequently below once in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
In daylight strets? Good luck
Daylight street ? Wdym while walking down the street ?no but supermarket etc it happens .I was at kebab shop 3 days ago there were 2 girls one of them one legit stacylite med other was white becky. Some frat dudes approached med girl and then other girl got isolated and then she came up to me asked how is your day going you look tired etc. probably she felt insecure Bcs of the situation but whatever lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Daylight street ? Wdym while walking down the street ?no but supermarket etc it happens .I was at kebab shop 3 days ago there were 2 girls one of them one legit stacylite med other was white becky. Some frat dudes approached med girl and then other girl got isolated and then she came up to me asked how is your day going you look tired etc. probably she felt insecure Bcs of the situation but whatever lol
Yes i mean daylight streets, even supermarket are more « warm » contexts. But yes this happens more often.

nigga im an incel, ltn at most, and i’ve been cold approached once. idk if i have niche appeal i’m an odd looking white boy with pretty features and shit bones

how gl do you have to be for random bitches to come to you while you're les say in the library or just chilling outside or walking in college

surely you dont have to be a psl god for this to happen, if you do then that will be my life goal
most girls would be terrified of rejection if they approached a PSL god. A better metric is how GL do you need for girls to eyefuck you, & then you approach them.

i can tell u for sure chadlite is not enough during the day. the girls will even be stingy with IOIS

dont trust these sex fantasy stories the incels make about being a chadlite and multiple women fangirling them. its larp!

Chadlites very very rarely. But it will happen even for HTNs, though for it to be “common” you have to either be a tall gymmaxxed Chadlite or a literal chad who is at least 5’8
it's not "common",as in happening at least every other time you go out in public, for anyone except Chad

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Vain786
People with low trust faces don't get approached btw, my friend is better looking than me but has low trust faces and I've been approached many times while he has maybe twice

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Vain786
according to this forum im around MTN, some say HTN. i've been approached i believe 4 times. all at school. but they were all ugly, to me atleast

how gl do you have to be for random bitches to come to you while you're les say in the library or just chilling outside or walking in college

surely you dont have to be a psl god for this to happen, if you do then that will be my life goal
Chadlite or be niche asf. I’ve gotten approached several times, every time i was fashionmaxxed to the max

im incel tier i never get approached

If you're HTN and it's low friction for her to talk to you there's a good chance she will.

Realistically Chadlite
But if you're HTN or even MTN with niche halo you could get approached
Plus high trust face. It’s in my opinion the most important part. If you have a menacing face but good looking then women will be intimidated. You need to look cute and still attractive.

HTN, I get approached some times and I'm a HTN :ogre:

Chadlite from my own experience

Plus high trust face. It’s in my opinion the most important part. If you have a menacing face but good looking then women will be intimidated. You need to look cute and still attractive.
Yea i mentioned that too, high trust is everything