How do I get rid of blackheads and my eyebrows. Also my eyes are small, I think it’s called lazy eye or eyelid, but one eye is smaller than the other

B

bigman1950

Iron
Title

Attachments

• IMG_4260.jpeg
    IMG_4260.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 0
Get mino for eyebrows asap

Also go to an eye doctor not here for eyemaxxing :lul: :lul:

Also go to an eye doctor not here for eyemaxxing :lul: :lul:
I was looking around and people were saying eye exercises and covering ur dominant eye, does that shit work and how long

I was looking around and people were saying eye exercises and covering ur dominant eye, does that shit work and how long
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: dude everything is genetic those are nothing but shitty copes i think laser "surgery" fixes that with the keyword surgery not excersises

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: dude everything is genetic those are nothing but shitty copes i think laser "surgery" fixes that with the keyword surgery not excersises
U right, also how do I fix a drippy nose without surgery

U right, also how do I fix a drippy nose without surgery
Idk ask others im getting a rhinoplasty because my nose is big and bumpy i know it will remove 90% of my problems for sure

Get mino for eyebrows asap
wym, what is that? i was thinking to derma roll them i have a 0.5 one. Just dont know what to put after the derma rolling tho

wym, what is that? i was thinking to derma roll them i have a 0.5 one. Just dont know what to put after the derma rolling tho