I am a framecel at 48 cm width, Video clip

D

Deleted member 16474

my training does not seem to increase the size, natty gymcelling seems like going nowhere in terms of frame width, over if you don't inject steroids or be kyrakios bloatlord

imgur if site video upload are not working

@forevergymcelling @geezcel @ForeverRecession

:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TrestIsBest, Yerico7 and 3 others
looking cute:owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Toth's thot and Deleted member 16474
your frame is fine

chest insertions aren't that great though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, fuckedupmanlet, valhalar and 4 others
Kyrakios lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
my training does not seem to increase the size, natty gymcelling seems like going nowhere in terms of frame width, over if you don't inject steroids or be kyrakios bloatlord

View attachment 1661333

expected you to start muzzing and tell Makinithappen to shut up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Lygodactylus
For natty results u need atleast 2-5 years, check your testo levels and see where u stand, if high keep training natty if low jump on hrt

• So Sad
expected you to start muzzing and tell Makinithappen to shut up
Kinda glad that currycel is gone tbh:feelsmega:was a good rater but got on my nerves

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Framecel indeed. Injecting steroids won't help, it's a bone structure problem. As usual, the difference between chad and incel is a couple milimetres (or inches in this case) of bone.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16474 and Lygodactylus
You look 17 tbh. It'd take years with a caloric surplus to get significant results You could get roided though

• WTF
You look good. Go outside a bit, sun is good from time to time.
What matters is the ratio between your shoulder width and waist.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 16474 and ifyouwannabemylover
You look 17 tbh. It'd take years with a caloric surplus to get significant results You could get roided though
If I look 17 at 27 then It means something in my development is stunted

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, TUSSELEIF, Preoximerianas and 5 others
You look good. Go outside a bit, sun is good from time to time.
What matters is the ratio between your shoulder width and waist.

You look neotenous if your head is too large in proportion to your shoulder width.
You can't just reduce it to shoulder-waist ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Mirin' leanness bro, I expect to be as lean as you in 3-4 months at this pace.
Frame looks decent, straight clavicles and shoulder width proportional to your head width.

You need to dye your eyebrows and eyelashes, and start taking supplements such as betacarotene and lypocene. Get as much sun exposure as possible. If sun exposure is not feasible where you live, use tanning beds.

Needless to say, dress properly and NT maxx, learn to dance salsa or watch some videos of latinos talking, you look like you are from a nordic country so being capable of articulating 3-4 consecutive sentences while smiling and holding eye contact must be a huge halo there AFAIK.

Last one, IKEA maxx asap, bedroom looks bad and untidy, rip wall paper asap and paint the walls white like a 20+ years old man, you need a proper looking place to bang women with your Chadlite looks.

That's it, good luck bro your ascension is quite easy, no need for more muscle IMO.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Frame looks decent, straight clavicles and shoulder width proportional to your head width.

You need to dye your eyebrows and eyelashes, and start taking supplements such as betacarotene and lypocene. Get as much sun exposure as possible. If sun exposure is not feasible where you live, use tanning beds.

Needless to say, dress properly and NT maxx, learn to dance salsa or watch some videos of latinos talking, you look like you are from a nordic country so being capable of articulating 3-4 consecutive sentences while smiling and holding eye contact must be a huge halo there AFAIK.

Last one, IKEA maxx asap, bedroom looks bad and untidy, rip wall paper asap and paint the walls white like a 20+ years old man, you need a proper looking place to bang women with your Chadlite looks.

That's it, good luck bro your ascension is quite easy, no need for more muscle IMO.
legit his room looks soviet

• JFL
imagine this site rating you high tier normie because theyre a bucnh of hating ethnics

my boi is at least a chadlight, good looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14160, gamma and 3 others

View attachment 1661333

2.5 PSL, it's over

• So Sad
I just measured some pictures and in my opinion you need a 3:1 bidelt to face width ratio to escape frameceldom and 3.5:1 is the start of proper chad territory.
OP has 2.7 to 1 ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Constantin Denis
I'd kms if I had anything under 53cm. So I need 95th percentile to be alive
It only depends on proportions anyway.
Your shoulders can only look wide in proportion to your head size.
Your waist can only look small in proportion to your shoulder width

• Hmm...

View attachment 1661333

holy shit your chest is inverted

• So Sad
imagine this site rating you high tier normie because theyre a bucnh of hating ethnics

Hes below average for white people

t. Live in a 99% white eu country

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 16474

this guy has the same hair colour and doesnt look tanned, he looks good just the way he is because of his good facial structure something that I lack

I live in moms basement no girl will ever enter this sanctuary and yes it is from soviet era looks like decayed crackhouse

I am the opposite of nt when I talk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
mine is 44cm and you don't see me crying. man the fuck up little boy

• Hmm...
We can tell, this is also probably why you take all this lookism shit seriously when most people here just troll and bait. I knew you were autistic the moment I read that you actually measured your bideltoid, youre probably not gonna listen to me but instead of taking steroids you should go to behavioral theraphy which will help cure your assburgers

• Hmm...
I just measured some pictures and in my opinion you need a 3:1 bidelt to face width ratio to escape frameceldom and 3.5:1 is the start of proper chad territory.
OP has 2.7 to 1 ratio.
legit, my ratios are bad
mine is 44cm and you don't see me crying. man the fuck up little boy
maybe your ratios are good like the foreverbrad comment saying 3 to 1 is needed

Chest insertions make you look like you have actual tits lmaooo

• So Sad

View attachment 1661333

this niggas bideltoid is only 3 cm wider than my biacromial :feelskek::feelskek:, roid asap mate​

• So Sad
View attachment 1661375
this guy has the same hair colour and doesnt look tanned, he looks good just the way he is because of his good facial structure something that I lack

I live in moms basement no girl will ever enter this sanctuary and yes it is from soviet era looks like decayed crackhouse

You have a very good facial structure, just not as good as Gigachad Chris Carmack. I would argue to you that Carmack would look even better with a slight tan and darker eyebrows/eyelashes too.

As said, IMO you should use some sheckels to change your gaming chair for an office chair, your teenager bed for an adult's one, hire a cleaning company to clean everything and someone to rip the wall paper and paint the walls of a neutral, bright color such as white. Put some cheap paints or some random small sculptures around and that's it. Meanwhile dye eyebrows and lashes and get a slight tan. Watch some latin american or mexican novels to nt maxx.

I wish my ascension plan was that...mine involves losing weight and surgeries cuz I'm not chadlite :(

• +1
You have a very good facial structure, just not as good as Gigachad Chris Carmack. I would argue to you that Carmack would look even better with a slight tan and darker eyebrows/eyelashes too.

As said, IMO you should use some sheckels to change your gaming chair for an office chair, your teenager bed for an adult's one, hire a cleaning company to clean everything and someone to rip the wall paper and paint the walls of a neutral, bright color such as white. Put some cheap paints or some random small sculptures around and that's it. Meanwhile dye eyebrows and lashes and get a slight tan. Watch some latin american or mexican novels to nt maxx.

I wish my ascension plan was that...mine involves losing weight and surgeries cuz I'm not chadlite :(
Losing weight is easy, you can do it. first lose weight and see the results before u think of surgeries

my room doesn't really matter and my chair is comfy also am poor asf right now :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Cutest twink on the forum

• WTF
Losing weight is easy, you can do it. first lose weight and see the results before u think of surgeries

my room doesn't really matter and my chair is comfy also am poor asf right now :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I'm halfway my goal, lost 25 pounds and need to lose another 20, slowly getting there :)
Me too, I'm wage cucking because of the same reason, poor af.
Good luck with everything bro!

• +1

I fucked ur dad :feelsokman:

• Hmm...

it takes literally 10 seconds to order under eye concealer, tan tint concealer, and eyebrow gel yet this mf refuses to do it
just tiktok boy max, eho gives a fuck if it maoes y look femeinie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Lygodactylus

View attachment 1661333

Your Size is fine and you need to boost volume or calorie surplus if you want more size, I'd start with volume first

• Hmm...
Your Size is fine and you need to boost volume or calorie surplus if you want more size, I'd start with volume first
I mean exercise volume

• +1
mines similar width
at least ur lean, most gymcels are bloated

• +1

View attachment 1661333

brad pitt physique idk reminds me of him you should prettyboymax and do every softmaxx for your face possible

• Hmm...
legit, my ratios are bad

maybe your ratios are good like the foreverbrad comment saying 3 to 1 is needed
nah my skull is above average in size. Actually it is over for me, but in your case 48cm is probably average or slightly above, and face is more important and you are like HTN-chadlite. I just hate fakecels mentalcels crying man. you could have it way worse.

• +1
inject

• So Sad
similar to me, I'm a ~50cm framecel, in mirror look like kiddo

Attachments

• IMG20220302154742.jpg
    IMG20220302154742.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Wtf your frame looks quite good

• WTF
Wtf your frame looks quite good

Frame is a combination of your natural bone structure (biacromial width) and can be improved with muscle gains (bideltoid width).
His overall frame is "quite good" only because he has a lot of muscle mass for his bone structure, which is narrow.
There's no real improvement to be made by putting on more muscle mass as he'll just become the "virgin gymgoer" charicature.

However as others have said, he can pull off a pretty boy aesthetic very easily but needs to work with his strengths at this point and focus on face, fashion and NT.

• Hmm...
Frame is a combination of your natural bone structure (biacromial width) and can be improved with muscle gains (bideltoid width).
His overall frame is "quite good" only because he has a lot of muscle mass for his bone structure, which is narrow.
There's no real improvement to be made by putting on more muscle mass as he'll just become the "virgin gymgoer" charicature.

However as others have said, he can pull off a pretty boy aesthetic very easily but needs to work with his strengths at this point and focus on face, fashion and NT.
Whats wrong about his bone part of frame? Clavicles appear straight, hips narrow, shoulders average, maybe slightly above.

• Hmm...
OP has 2.7 to 1 ratio.
bro, could you do that with a picture / video of me?

• Woah
bro, could you do that with a picture / video of me?

I'm sure you can measure the pixels and divide the bideltoid by the face width?
Image measuring is one of the first things I learned here.

• Hmm...
Im coping by saying i look Better irl and in mirrors

I hope the cope Works:feelswhy:

• +1