I love history

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I love learning about it. And no, not just of European history. Although if not, then I'm mostly interested in history that features Europeans, like Italo-Abyssinian wars etc.
Napoleon bonaparte emperor

Inb4 some low IQ non-scholar posts dn rd or 0. Keep crying for my monologue, you peasant.

• +1
Reactions: john2, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Greatness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and BigBiceps
Napoleon was a based manlet. Literally triggered other euro power chads so hard by wrecking them in almost every battle, that they had to resign to insulting his physical appearance because they knew he mogged them in strategy and tactics. When you are in an argument with someone and they have to start making fun of your physical appearance or other things about you or your personal life that have nothing to do with the original topic of the argument, you've won.

Incel trait

I only love American history

X

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, WontStopNorwooding and Carolus
I always liked history politics etc. since childhood
Virgin: STEM, physics, math
Chad: History, politics, economy
Tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and EasternRightWinger15
Napoleon was a based manlet. Literally triggered other euro power chads so hard by wrecking them in almost every battle, that they had to resign to insulting his physical appearance because they knew he mogged them in strategy and tactics. When you are in an argument with someone and they have to start making fun of your physical appearance or other things about you or your personal life that have nothing to do with the original topic of the argument, you've won.
And he wasn't even a manlet. He was thought to be shorter than he was due to translation error of old unit of measurement to cms.
He was average for the time. Now someone like Stalin was actually a midget. He had his buddies bend their knees while they stood next to him.

Napoleon was a genius ngl. In governing and warfare. There were legendary leaders on other sides too, Blücher, Duke of Wellington, etc. Yet Napoleon still always mogged them hard in battles.

I always liked history politics etc. since childhood
Virgin: STEM, physics, math
Chad: History, politics, economy
Tbh
Normie: history, politics, economy
Chad: biology, female reproductive system in particular

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, CFW432, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I love learning about it. And no, not just of European history. Although if not, then I'm mostly interested in history that features Europeans, like Italo-Abyssinian wars etc.
View attachment 1350002

Inb4 some low IQ non-scholar posts dn rd or 0. Keep crying for my monologue, you peasant.
Same here. I love history and did well in it at school. I recall getting A's in it. Last night, I was watching a documentary about the 1000 years history of Scotland on TV, I was hooked. Just looking at the old castles, monarchs & the people wearing fancy clothes makes me admire it all.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps