If you aren’t taking a vitamins and/or herbs every single day and rotating different ones in there with different combinations then you need to

jm17

jm17

Equinox
I’m talking about for EVERYTHING and you are doing it personally for you. Take hair vitamins, biotin, herbs for testosterone, herbs for immune system, skin, bones, hair, collagen, energy, heart, brain, sex drive, dopamine, liver, kidney , etc etc. because a lot of herbs have many different benefits along with the main benefit so it’s good to take it

and don’t say any retarded shit to this in response because I noticed some of you idiots don’t like to listen, and think critically nor do any type of research on anything. Im knowledgeable on a lot of stuff in general and on this type of stuff to, if u got a question just pm me or comment it

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Htobrother
that's what im doing nigga!

Would you mind sharing your vitamin/herb rotation during a typical week?

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
I’m talking about for EVERYTHING and you are doing it personally for you. Take hair vitamins, biotin, herbs for testosterone, herbs for immune system, skin, bones, hair, collagen, energy, heart, brain, sex drive, dopamine, liver, kidney , etc etc. because a lot of herbs have many different benefits along with the main benefit so it’s good to take it

and don’t say any retarded shit to this in response because I noticed some of you idiots don’t like to listen, and think critically nor do any type of research on anything. Im knowledgeable on a lot of stuff in general and on this type of stuff to, if u got a question just pm me or comment it
It's better to get most vitamins and minerals from ur diet though

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Big waste of money.
Most people aren’t vitamin deficient. If you think you are get a blood test. Popping pills won’t do anything except put a hole in your wallet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, datboijj and zeke714
or just eat liver twice a week

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

I do it bro
Just need to add ayahuasca mushrooms
Tren

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Too many supplements is bad. The world of herbs and shit has downsides and most are Estrogenic in the end or have some bad effect and you're never net positive.

I just take a Vitamin B complex every day after my morning big meal. Other good supps are K2 MK-4 drops and maybe a bit of Iodine drops in water every couple of days (don't overdo).

I also make eggshell powder for easy Calcium along with a big meal, this is a really good supp