If you could use your PSL rating, what would it be and why?

If you could choose your PSL rate, what would it be and why?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Id honestly chose 6.5PSL. After 6.5Psl, you start to get diminishing returns. I would obviously want my looks to benefit me in life but I wouldn’t want them to be the for-front of who I am.

edit: 6 people have voted for 8PSL so for so yeah if u voted 8psl you will never be satisfied with looksmaxing or yourself. if u voted 8psl, you have mental problems and are socially inept with unrealistic expectations of looksmaxing in general.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2581
10, or being a 1 psl black gentleman

6.5 around also

That way you could do whatever you want and all avenues and options of life are available to you

Id honestly chose 6.5PSL. After 6.5Psl, you start to get diminishing returns. I would obviously want my looks to benefit me in life but I wouldn’t want them to be the for-front of who I am.
8 because im an autistic cunt with no personality so being reduced to my looks is just right for me

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
You always wanna be as a GL as possible, so PSL 8, id become an MM and fuck tons of hoes, at least 200 before I die if I was that GL.

Anything other than 8 is cope tbh.......J.....F.....L

Don't see any reason not to pick 8, that will put you above everybody else. even if after 6 the results aren't as worth it there's no reason not to choose 8 imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
literally the further up you go the better quality of life. idk why u wouldnt pick 8 jfl

ded srs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Voted 8 because I want to be perfect

literally the further up you go the better quality of life. idk why u wouldnt pick 8 jfl
diminishing returns. anything u do if ur 8psl will not instantly nullified by the fact that ur attractive. “you” will get credit. you’ll go your whole life thinking that you really didn’t do anything.

diminishing returns. anything u do if ur 8psl will not instantly nullified by the fact that ur attractive. “you” will get credit. you’ll go your whole life thinking that you really didn’t do anything.
at the same time anything bad you do you get away with. that is a ridiculous advantage. look at jeremy meeks