Im making one of the best teams on org

A

AAALY247

Bronze
I've decided to make one of the best moneymaking teams on .org here we will have the best minds and we will all find ideas and ways to generate as much as money as god wills for us to make. There will be a submission form and not everyone will be accepted. You dont have to be already making money but you have to be smart and have alot of ideas , The idea of the team is that maybe we will all be able to help each other make these ideas true we will split profits together google form link will be uploaded soon. I look forward to it.

@Orc @Clavicular @Sigma looksmaxer
(newgen mentions)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WatermelonLover, silencio, fuse and 1 other person
gimme an example of one of these ideas

how did someone who joined last month get chosen :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Esteban1997, Zeta and 3 others
how did someone who joined last month get chosen :lul:
and with the name “sigma looksmaxer” :lul:

spelt looksmaxxer wrong too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Zeta
yes let me scam yall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Zeta, noobs and 1 other person
I've decided to make one of the best moneymaking teams on .org here we will have the best minds and we will all find ideas and ways to generate as much as money as god wills for us to make. There will be a submission form and not everyone will be accepted. You dont have to be already making money but you have to be smart and have alot of ideas , The idea of the team is that maybe we will all be able to help each other make these ideas true we will split profits together google form link will be uploaded soon. I look forward to it.

(newgen mentions)
Bunch of niggers

(newgen mentions)
Add if u accept no contributions