Intellectualism is cancer of this world

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Intellectuals in reality have zero value and they question absolute truths in life for lulz. Do women really inferior to men ? Are race a social construct ? Can 8 billion people live in peace in one state ? Are traditional roles social construct ? Is homosexuality normal ? In my opinion one hardworking and action taking man is 1000x more valuable than one retarded "intellectual" who doesnt know anything except thinking in his basement. Some things shouldnt be even debated in life. And i even think anti-intellectualism should be a norm in society.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 3771, highT and 28 others
unironic low IQ take

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, highT, PYT and 24 others
disagree. asking questions is essential. the problem starts when youre blind to the answer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, highT, Deleted member 9344 and 15 others
disagree. asking questions is essential. the problem starts when youre blind to the answer.
It doesn't have to be that way though.
I dont say asking questions is bad lmao. I am talking about how questioning obvious truths are extremly retarded. And science tell us everything in the world really no need to question in your mind. Just do experiments and see the results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, turkproducer, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
what do you mean, how can you be sure that something is obviously true?
It is what i am talking abiut lmao. I dont even bother to answer.

It is what i am talking abiut lmao. I dont even bother to answer.
So you just think its dumb to question big ideas? It doesn't make you at all uncomfortable that you're essentially against questioning things if they're too hard to think about? How can you unironically support this idea, you realize it sounds super low IQ right?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
so all people should become sheeps and buy into every jew propaganda!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 6723
I am talking about how questioning obvious truths are extremly retarded
No it's not, you can find the why and how and more stuff that could help on another subjects

the problem starts when youre blind to the answer.
And science tell us everything in the world really no need to question in your mind. Just do experiments and see the results.
People who experiment need to question why they're doing that, question the tests, question the results and what not. some stuff you think are obvious but they're not, social psychology for example showed that with experiments like the Milgram experiment, you think that your mom isn't capable of killing a person? it's obvious, no? well, think again.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 12344
Some things shouldnt be even debated in life.
They shouldn't, but there's a reason they are. Read The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit And Its Impact on World History by E. Michael Jones. It's essentially about making everything normal (even basic stuff like gender) unnormal and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 12344 and Albeacho
So you just think its dumb to question big ideas? It doesn't make you at all uncomfortable that you're essentially against questioning things if they're too hard to think about? How can you unironically support this idea, you realize it sounds super low IQ right?
Hard to think about lmao. What is hard to think about in life man ? Maybe existince of god but i dont see hard to think about things in life. Life is simple questioning such a things just a cope for you for justifying a loser in life tbh muh people are low iq doing this muh how people can be sure about that.

They shouldn't, but there's a reason they are. Read The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit And Its Impact on World History by E. Michael Jones, it's about making everything normal (even basic stuff like gender) unnormal and vice versa.
What are things things that can't be debated and why? Why can't you debate everything?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 11053 and Blue
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blue
What are things things that can't be debated and why? Why can't you debate everything?
Because we have absolute truths in life for now. Like gravity or our own biology jfl. Sure they can be change in time with evolution or other stuff but for now these are the truth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Hard to think about lmao. What is hard to think about in life man ? Maybe existince of god but i dont see hard to think about things in life. Life is simple questioning such a things just a cope for you for justifying a loser in life tbh muh people are low iq doing this muh how people can be sure about that.
What do you mean life is simple? Are you saying that you intentionally don't dig into deep questions about life because you don't want things to be complicated? How are you unironically comfortable saying "i just don't question existence or other important things so that life appears simple" jfl. Just seems very simple minded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 11053
Because we have absolute truths in life for now. Like gravity or our own biology jfl. Sure they can be change in time with evolution or other stuff but for now these are the truth.
How can you be sure that a truth is absolute? Are you aware that there was a time before humans were even aware of what biology was?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 12344
How can you be sure that a truth is absolute? Are you aware that there was a time before humans were even aware of what biology was?
Yeah ?

my point is that there was a time before something you consider to be an absolute truth was even known about. things we know are not true would have been considered absolute truths in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
@Blue also funny that you simply ugh'd my posts without countering them in anyway or defending your ideas, like a true anti-intellectual, i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 11053
They shouldn't, but there's a reason they are. Read The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit And Its Impact on World History by E. Michael Jones. It's essentially about making everything normal (even basic stuff like gender) unnormal and vice versa.
Elab more

• +1
Reactions: Blue
@Blue also funny that you simply ugh'd my posts without countering them in anyway or defending your ideas, like a true anti-intellectual, i guess.
Because we cant win basically it is your game in first place you will keep asking questions and questions and that would take us nowhere.

my point is that there was a time before something you consider to be an absolute truth was even known about. things we know are not true would have been considered absolute truths in the past.
+1

The problem with not questioning something you think is the absolute truth (on paper) is that you'll never find the truth.
many stuff in history were considered to be the truth ..like witch hunt. people were 100% sure that some people are witches and just killed them, that's a fact bro! you don't question witchcraft.

I don't wanna start about health related stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 8576
Because we cant win basically it is your game in first place you will keep asking questions and questions and that would take us nowhere.
I just wanted to know what we shouldn't debate and why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
I HATE this kind of argeuments people before basically cant explain things in nature and they created fairy tails and they were wrong and now we truly KNOW the actual truth about nature because of science.

I HATE this kind of argeuments people before basically cant explain things in nature and they created fairy tails and they were wrong and now we truly KNOW the actual truth about nature because of science.
People in the past used the best methods available to them to figure out the truth. They were wrong, but they believed they were correct because they lacked superior knowledge. We are using the best methods available to us now to figure out the truth, and obviously we will believe that we are correct based on our methods. Something that you consider an absolute truth could, in theory, be totally wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 12344
Answer of your question is in the op
He hardly delved into his reasoning, literally he argued that questioning gender might be bad because it might make normal things unnormal. Obviously I was asking for some elaboration.

• +1
People in the past used the best methods available to them to figure out the truth. They were wrong, but they believed they were correct because they lacked superior knowledge. We are using the best methods available to us now to figure out the truth, and obviously we will believe that we are correct based on our methods. Something that you consider an absolute truth could, in theory, be totally wrong.

Miranda Cosgrove Meme GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Original stop making dialogue, ur the forum shitposter/bot. Post frozen gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Is homosexuality normal ?
How do you know it doesn't have any evolutionary benefits? maybe man like this were less likely to have a family and settle down and actually were fighting non stop for the tribe? seems very beneficial to me.
Do women really inferior to men ?
are they? in what way? what does inferior means?
Are traditional roles social construct
Where they come from and why isn't a good question? really?

not every question is a good question, i think that there is some stupid questions, but cancel every ''obvious'' thing is retarded.

Elab more
Read The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit And Its Impact on World History by E. Michael Jones.
Should answer all your questions regarding this topic. Seriously cba typing out elaborate responses here when stuff like this covers it much better than I ever could. Though, I can PM you stuff to read/watch if you're interested.

How do you know it doesn't have any evolution benefits? maybe man like this were less likely to have a family and settle down and actually were fighting non stop for the tribe? seems to me very beneficial.

not every question is a good question, i think that there is some stupid questions, but cancel every ''obvious'' thing is retarded.
You should be laughed.

Jews practicing reverse think from Orwellian Theory

• +1
Should answer all your questions regarding this topic. Seriously cba typing out elaborate responses here when stuff like this covers it much better than I ever could. Though, I can PM you stuff to read/watch if you're interested.
Pm

• +1
i guess my posts had too many questions for you to consider so your brain short-circuited and you restorted to posting random gifs? i expected too much from the anti-intellectual i guess, but i can't say i'm surprised.

• JFL
How do you know it doesn't have any evolutionary benefits? maybe man like this were less likely to have a family and settle down and actually were fighting non stop for the tribe? seems very beneficial to me.

20210515 130107 JFL

Evidence and statistics
No bro question everything let your wife get fucked by tyrone let capitalists control your life be a nihilist and rot in your room

They've already done that women are bullied by their miserable worker foid counterparts for being a housewife/stay at home mum .

Last edited:
  • +1
so you've seen a couple of memes and maybe some intellectual video about how asking stuff isn't cool but he does that himself and you eat it like a dick. it would pass.
I never wacthed a video about these