Intellectualism is cancer of this world

could evidence/statistics be wrong?
No if they have no bias and done to a scientific standard they cant be (cutting outliers, 3 trial then avg etc)

They've already done that women are bullied by their miserable foid counterparts for being a housewife/stay at home mum .
You're on the right track, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
No if they have no bias and done to a scientific standard they cant be (cutting outliers, 3 trial then avg etc)
can you be absolutely certain that your perception of what a scientific standard is correct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 11053
High iq post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
can you be absolutely certain that your perception of what a scientific standard is correct?
If you will ask a question again i will fuck your mouth kirby

If you will ask a question again i will fuck your mouth kirby
I'm done with you, your brain was too small and smooth to respond to my post so you resorted to a random miranda cosgrove gif. Go back to your corner and continue not questioning things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 11053
Original you are exactly the type of people OP is talking about, pure psedointillectuals(how can u be so sure men are stronger than women?, are there more than two genders, does eating get rid of hunger). I'm pretty sure ur trolling tho.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 12344
I'm done with you, your brain was too small and smooth to respond to my post so you resorted to a random miranda cosgrove gif. Go back to your corner and continue not questioning things.
I am high iq and have a very good acedemic carreer you rotter incel keep coping

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and ShowerMaxxing
Intellectuals in reality have zero value and they question absolute truths in life for lulz. Do women really inferior to men ? Are race a social construct ? Can 8 billion people live in peace in one state ? Are traditional roles social construct ? Is homosexuality normal ? In my opinion one hardworking and action taking man is 1000x more valuable than one retarded "intellectual" who doesnt know anything except thinking in his basement. Some things shouldnt be even debated in life. And i even think anti-intellectualism should be a norm in society.
It depends in higher stratas of society it certainly matters but intellectuals that try and apply it to general society are retards tbh, irl especially among young people nobody gives a fuck about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
??? I literally agreed with you nigga
U said ur on the right track an the other guy caged. Thought it was like how u tell a kid yh that in the right direction buddy ahaha psst this kids a fukn moron

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Original you are exactly the type of people OP is talking about, pure psedointillectuals(how can u be so sure men are stronger than women?, are there more than two genders, does eating get rid of hunger). I'm pretty sure ur trolling tho.
wdym I asked you an incredibly simple question, it's literally a yes or no.
I am high iq and have a very good acedemic carreer you rotter incel keep coping
Ok bro just make sure you don't accidentally question something you consider to be an absolute truth, might unintentionally use that IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

Ok bro just make sure you don't accidentally question something you consider to be an absolute truth, might unintentionally use that IQ.
Bro this seems really illogical to me. I say this in hearth tbh.

It depends in higher stratas of society it certainly matters but intellectuals that try and apply it to general society are retards tbh, irl especially among young people nobody gives a fuck about it
Science>>>>>intellectualism

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ShowerMaxxing

No u asked some tinfoil hat wearing question tbh. Yeah my perception might be null but I didnt mean an effective experiment from my perspective. I meant as in actual scientist doing an experiment whereby they know how to run an effective experiment with set rules a d instructions to be valid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and ShowerMaxxing
But isn't it possible that something you consider to be obviously true could turn out to be untrue?
Nah ur trolling right? Nigga talking like an atheist fag trying to OWN religious people

• Hmm...
No u asked some tinfoil hat wearing question tbh. Yeah my perception might be null but I didnt mean an effective experiment from my perspective. I meant as in actual scientist doing an experiment whereby they know how to run an effective experiment with set rules a d instructions to be valid.
Ok, let me break the question down because I don't think you understood it.
You are saying that evidence and stats cannot be incorrect provided that the people running the experiments are using correct methods, etc etc. You could hypothetically come to learn how and why researchers come to their conclusions. How can you be absolutely certain then that what you consider to be the correct and effective methods of researchers is true unquestionably, or in other words, how can you be absolutely certain that your perception of truth is correct?

• +1
But isn't it possible that something you consider to be obviously true could turn out to be untrue?
Bro your main arguement is people in past used best methods and had their own truth and we are using best methods now and we have our own truths. Should i really explain to you why you are wrong man jfl it will take time and i dont have enough english skills for that. Yes truths can change but it takes a lot of time and we know laws of the unive4se in our timeline.

• Ugh..
if people were thinking like you there wouldn't be any science
I was wondering when will this come tbh ngl. Science is about reason and logic have nothing to do with your arguements.

Yes truths can change but it takes a lot of time
Ok so then you agree that something we consider an obvious truth can be wrong due to the limits of the time period we live in. Why are you against questioning truths then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 11053
Ok so then you agree that something we consider an obvious truth can be wrong due to the limits of the time period we live in. Why are you against questioning truths then?
Because changes occur with actions not with questions

• JFL
I was wondering when will this come tbh ngl. Science is about reason and logic have nothing to do with your arguements.
every response make no sense, like you don't know what the fuck youre on about or trying to say

Bro your main arguement is people in past used best methods and had their own truth and we are using best methods now and we have our own truths. Should i really explain to you why you are wrong man jfl it will take time and i dont have enough english skills for that. Yes truths can change but it takes a lot of time and we know laws of the unive4se in our timeline.
To have better methods and have ur own truths u need to keep questioning. If u don't question things u won't come out with better methods and u don't progress

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
every response make no sense, like you don't know what the fuck youre on about or trying to say
Because i dont tey to put effort tbh i dont need

To have better methods and have ur own truths u need to keep questioning. If u don't question things u won't come out with better methods and u don't progress
Yes i agree but questioning already proven things make no sense

Brother i really understand what you say.

A great number of the intellectuals of today and a lot of philosophers in general are/were a bunch of fat lazy bastards which had all their needs covered. (No offense to fat people from here, at least you don't spend your time questioning if you exist or not)

They have reached a point in which they even question and ask whether they exist or not, and the worst thing about it is that people and even goverments finance them to do so. What kind of joke is this?

Imagine someone starving in Kenya or a family father who has to provide for his family everyday questioning whether he exists or not, or saying "Who cares if i'm hungry, i don't exist anyways"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Blue and Deleted member 12344
Ok, let me break the question down because I don't think you understood it.
You are saying that evidence and stats cannot be incorrect provided that the people running the experiments are using correct methods, etc etc. You could hypothetically come to learn how and why researchers come to their conclusions. How can you be absolutely certain then that what you consider to be the correct and effective methods of researchers is true unquestionably, or in other words, how can you be absolutely certain that your perception of truth is correct?
Yes researchers can lie to promote the conclusions/answers they're looking for but that's bias.

The practices/rules they used have been tested and tried for centuries so its virtually impossible to have false statistics assuming bias is null. Brainy man present unbiased stats with evidence I agree with brainy man end of.

Stop trying to act like ur a professor of psychology and social dynamics or something, ur just some permarotter on an obscure website made for self improvement not outcasts. Every 15yo talks like u and thinks they're some kind of genius breaking down intellectual stumps in our world. Meanwhile their brains explode when confronted with basic algebra and they cry about how it has no real world value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
Yes researchers can lie to promote the conclusions/answers they're looking for but that's bias.

The practices/rules they used have been tested and tried for centuries so its virtually impossible to have false statistics assuming bias is null. Brainy man present unbiased stats with evidence I agree with brainy man end of.

Stop trying to act like ur a professor of psychology and social dynamics or something, ur just some permarotter on an obscure website made for self improvement not outcasts. Every 15yo talks like u and thinks they're some kind of genius breaking down intellectual stumps in our world. Meanwhile their brains explode when confronted with basic algebra and they cry about how it has no real world value.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Brother i really understand what you say.

A great number of the intellectuals of today and a lot of philosophers in general are/were a bunch of fat lazy bastards which had all their needs covered. (No offense to fat people from here, at least you don't spend your time questioning if you exist or not)

They have reached a point in which they even question and ask whether they exist or not, and the worst thing about it is that people and even goverments finance them to do so. What kind of joke is this?

Imagine someone starving in Kenya or a family father who has to provide for his family everyday questioning whether he exists or not, or saying "Who cares if i'm hungry, i don't exist anyways"
Being hungry is a social cobstruct it can change with time you dont need to eat something believe me i am so so intelligent...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, ShowerMaxxing, Blue and 1 other person

The practices rules they used have been tested and tried for centuries so its virtually impossible to have false statistics assuming bias is null. Brainy man present unbiased stats with evidence I agree with brainy man end of.
provided that the people running the experiments are using correct methods, etc etc. You could hypothetically come to learn how and why researchers come to their conclusions.
Again, it seems like you failed to comprehend the post. I'll try to ask you it again but maybe this time I'll use a bigger font and underline everthing. I'll also use smaller simpler words.

Lets say you figure out how researchers do research. Lets say you understand proper and correct methods for researching and evidence gathering. Following along so far? So, now that, hypothetically, you're well learned on how research is supposed to be done, how can you be absolutely certain that what you percieve to be a correct research method is absolutely true and real? I am basically asking you if you can be absolutely sure that your senses are giving you true and accurate information about the world.
Stop trying to act like ur a professor of psychology and social dynamics or something
Maybe to someone of your mental capacity I come across as a professor but I consider myself quite average.
Meanwhile their brains explode when confronted with basic algebra and they cry about how it has no real world value.
Mirin projection. Care to respond this time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6273
Again, it seems like you failed to comprehend the post. I'll try to ask you it again but maybe this time I'll use a bigger font and underline everthing. I'll also use smaller simpler words.

Lets say you figure out how researchers do research. Lets say you understand proper and correct methods for researching and evidence gathering. Following along so far? So, now that, hypothetically, you're well learned on how research is supposed to be done, how can you be absolutely certain that what you percieve to be a correct research method is absolutely true and real? I am basically asking you if you can be absolutely sure that your senses are giving you true and accurate information about the world.

Maybe to someone of your mental capacity I come across as a professor but I consider myself quite average.

Mirin projection. Care to respond this time?
also inb4 u fail to respond/fail to understand/project more/avoid my question again

also inb4 u fail to respond/fail to understand/project more/avoid my question again
Bro you are not center of the world everyone in this thread understand what you are tring to say jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Bro you are not center of the world everyone in this thread understand what you are tring to say jfl
He didn't understand because I explicitly said, "provided that the people running the experiments are using correct methods, etc etc." and he responded with "that's bias".

He didn't understand because I explicitly said, "provided that the people running the experiments are using correct methods, etc etc." and he responded with "that's bias".
We are not twlking about quantum physic here we talk about white is white and black is black. He understood very well actually but you are cherrypicking some parts. Btw i will tell something but not as a personal attack really asking. Werent you foot fetishit jfl ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and ShowerMaxxing