Intellectualism is cancer of this world

Incorrect again. I only asked you if you can be absolutely certain that your senses give you correct information. From my limited perspective I of course believe in well backed truths, but the fact that I can't be absolutely certain my perception is 100% accurate means that I can question whether or not my senses are giving me absolutely accurate information.
Man read a book on pragmatism and shut up

Man read a book on pragmatism and shut up
Just because something works practically within your perception of reality doesn’t mean that your perception of reality is necessarily accurate, you could still question it due to lack of absolute knowledge. Also if you have an actual point to make i’d be glad to hear it, don’t just order to me to read some book on some subject. Make a point or shut the fuck up, no one asked you a goddamn thing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
Just because something works practically within your perception of reality doesn’t mean that your perception of reality is necessarily accurate
If it works it's accurate otherwise it wouldn't
you could still question it due to lack of absolute knowledge
Seems like a waste of time? Why would i question wether a tree is a tree and not something else. Questioning it will result my demise.

Just because something works practically within your perception of reality doesn’t mean that your perception of reality is necessarily accurate, you could still question it due to lack of absolute knowledge. Also if you have an actual point to make i’d be glad to hear it, don’t just order to me to read some book on some subject. Make a point or shut the fuck up, no one asked you a goddamn thing.
ngl seeing something coherent from you feels kinda weird

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 8576
If it works it's accurate otherwise it wouldn't
And if your fundamental sensory perception of the world were flawed you wouldn’t even be able to know it. Are you able to understand this? Because it could mean your entire perception of reality is inaccurate.
Seems like a waste of time? Why would i question wether a tree is a tree and not something else. Questioning it will result my demise.
If you personally find questioning reality to be a waste of time then you don’t have to do it. Also it doesn’t necessarily need to result in your demise.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 10913
Also it doesn’t necessarily need to result in your demise.
Aah my bad, yea you would first lose your mind and then die.
And if your fundamental sensory perception of the world were flawed you wouldn’t even be able to know it
Well it isn't otherwise i would have died for my whole survival depends on them

Aah my bad, yea you would first lose your mind and then die.
Literally what are you even talking about? I can question my basic sensory perception or whether or not objects within my reality are real and i don’t automatically die, literally the strangest argument i have ever heard.
Well it isn't otherwise i would have died for my whole survival depends on them
Your own subjective perspective of survival could be flawed entirely and you wouldn’t be able to know jfl, literally the point i am trying to get you to understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Then why do it?
You can perform an action without it being necessary for you to do so. Are you able to comprehend this idea or no?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 10913
You can perform an action without it being necessary for you to do so. Are you able to comprehend this idea or no?
Screenshot 20210512 173412 YouTube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
“Just stop thinking and wageslave all day broo”

Nice take :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
can question my basic sensory perception or whether or not objects within my reality are real and i don’t automatically die,
You wouldn't be able to function? The moment this happens you will die. What's so difficult to understand lmao
perspective of survival could be flawed entirely and you wouldn’t be able to know jfl
If it resulted in my death i would have know that it was flawed. If i survived then it's not flawed. Questioning wether a tree is actually a tree, power cable, power box will most likely result in my death for it will change someones behavior around that. If you start to question wether a gun pointed at you is actually a kids toy is not natural.
Nice response i guess. Go read a book on intellectualism and shut up
Performing a action that isn't needed would be inheritly unbeneficial for it has no priority. 2500 years of philosophy itself proved that it was a wastefull thing to do let alone reading it. It won't benefit my survival or me passing down my stick so why would it be a good thing to do again? Yes i can do it like someone can hold his shit back instead of going to the wash room but he will meet the same as an idiot who questions everything for it takes you closer to the grave.

Funny how most of these 'intellectuals' just so happend to not have a wife. Wasting their time on useless jibberish instead of getting married or couldn't get married and wasted their time on useless jibberish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
You wouldn't be able to function? The moment this happens you will die. What's so difficult to understand lmao

If it resulted in my death i would have know that it was flawed. If i survived then it's not flawed. Questioning wether a tree is actually a tree, power cable, power box will most likely result in my death for it will change someones behavior around that. If you start to question wether a gun pointed at you is actually a kids toy is not natural.

Performing a action that isn't needed would be inheritly unbeneficial for it has no priority. 2500 years of philosophy itself proved that it was a wastefull thing to do let alone reading it. It won't benefit my survival or me passing down my stick so why would it be a good thing to do again? Yes i can do it like someone can hold his shit back instead of going to the wash room but he will meet the same as an idiot who questions everything for it takes you closer to the grave.

Funny how most of these 'intellectuals' just so happend to not have a wife. Wasting their time on useless jibberish instead of getting married or couldn't get married and wasted their time on useless jibberish.
Sen bunlari duusnup nasil hala dine inanbiliyorsun anlamiyorum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913

Amina koyim sitenin yarisi entel feridun cikti over tbh ngl

• JFL
Sen bunlari duusnup nasil hala dine inanbiliyorsun anlamiyorum
Nasıl yani, hiç Gazali okumadın herhalde? dünyanın en akıllı felsefecisi felsefeye karşı olanlardır. Pragmatizm dinin en büyük savuncalarındandır.

• +1
Nasıl yani, hiç Gazali okumadın herhalde? dünyanın en akıllı felsefecisi felsefeye karşı olanlardır. Pragmatizm dinin en büyük savuncalarındandır.
Zeka sosyal bir yapıdır bilmiyor musun :feelsuhh:

• JFL
xD
12344 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 12344
Fedora wearing atheist işte, bizimkiler herşey gibi o karikatürüde onlardan aldı
Burada coğu fazla atheist zaten. Müslümanlar, hiristiyanlar azınlık

• +1
Intellectuals in reality have zero value and they question absolute truths in life for lulz. Do women really inferior to men ? Are race a social construct ? Can 8 billion people live in peace in one state ? Are traditional roles social construct ? Is homosexuality normal ? In my opinion one hardworking and action taking man is 1000x more valuable than one retarded "intellectual" who doesnt know anything except thinking in his basement. Some things shouldnt be even debated in life. And i even think anti-intellectualism should be a norm in society.
The intellectuals you are referring to are frankfurt school influenced sociologists, aka the most disgusting and useless intellectuals in academia. You can't prove that a group is useless by showing that a small subset of that group is useless.

• +1
The intellectuals you are referring to are frankfurt school influenced sociologists, aka the most disgusting and useless intellectuals in academia. You can't prove that a group is useless by showing that a small subset of that group is useless.
I should have mention this tbh good take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
I said intellectual because intellectual means this kind of people in 2021 dont deny that at least btw but still good take

I said intellectual because intellectual means this kind of people in 2021 dont deny that at least btw but still good take
Maybe to laymen it means that. Intellectual just means someone who is very smart. For instance, even to you it would sound intuitively absurd to say Einstein wasn't an intellectual.

• +1
Maybe to laymen it means that. Intellectual just means someone who is very smart. For instance, even to you it would sound intuitively absurd to say Einstein wasn't an intellectual.
Yes but what we think dont matter for society intellectual means what i desribed. And they will see blackpill as a pseudo intellectual thing tbh.

So they question truths that you think are absolute and you're pissed because they come to different conclusions

So they question truths that you think are absolute and you're pissed because they come to different conclusions
Yes basically this and they are wrong too

• +1
The problem with intellectualism is that most intellectuals are useless. Nevertheless they should form the intellectual class, so from time to time there comes (hopefully) an intellectual out of them who doesn't sound retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
The problem with intellectualism is that most intellectuals are useless. Nevertheless they should form the intellectual class, so from time to time there comes (hopefully) an intellectual out of them who doesn't sound retarded.
Lenin for example he actually did something and was intellectual

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 10913
i kinda agree
but homosexuality is definitely natural
We can say it is in some way but it is not a tolarable thing yet today west is literally homophile.

@Original is actually quite smart when he isn't shitposting.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Enfant terrible
Lmao that would make it wrong :feelsgood:
its not science based
it could be arbitrary
you know mohammed making up some stuff about the nature of human beings

• JFL
its not science based
it could be arbitrary
you know mohammed making up some stuff about the nature of human beings
Mohammed was a genius tbh he went to strongest man of arabia from nothing and created a religion that would last 1500 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Albeacho
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
@Original is actually quite smart when he isn't shitposting.
Btw i think you have inferiority complex about being intelligent because of your racial background. You have obviously three digit iq but you are forcing things too much to sound intelligent ngl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
  • +1
Nah he gives decent and well thought out answers but I can understand where both of you are coming from.
He is thinking i dont understand what he is trying to say:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Mohammed was a genius tbh he went to strongest man of arabia from nothing and created a religion that would last 1500 years
I mean he was sucessful.
He seem to have improved arab society at that time.
He laid the foundations for an arab golden age.
His religion is still made up bullshit though.
Its pretty outdated aswell.

• +1