Intellectualism is cancer of this world

op is stupid lul literally just tries to find a way out of @Original's questions

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 12344
I mean he was sucessful.
He seem to have improved arab society at that time.
He laid the foundations for an arab golden age.
His religion is still mad up bullshit though.
Its pretty outdated aswell.
Agreed

op is stupid lul literally just tries to find a way out of @Original's questions
As i say i dont need to answer

Btw i think you have inferiority complex about being intelligent because of your racial background. You have obviously three digit iq but you are forcing things too much to sound intelligent ngl
Wtf bro.
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

what did I miss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
All intellectuals are fucking idiots i hate they

its not science based
Neither does the religious scripture make this claim. Neither is science make any moral claims at most it might only give backup. Science is always limited to it's place, time. It's by no means absolute.

Neither does the religious scripture make this claim. Neither is science make any moral claims at most it might only give backup. Science is always limited to it's place, time. It's by no means absolute.
Were talking about human nature.
Were not talking about morals.
I was talking with op about topics that fall in this area.

I mean he was sucessful.
He seem to have improved arab society at that time.
He laid the foundations for an arab golden age.
His religion is still made up bullshit though.
Its pretty outdated aswell.
To make any claim you must first read on the given scripture right? Communism was made up, died after 90 years. Facism was made up, died after 15 years. 1400 years Islam and abrahamic tradition prior to that doesn't exactly look 'made up'

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
To make any claim you must first read on the given scripture right? Communism was made up, died after 90 years. Facism was made up, died after 15 years. 1400 years Islam and abrahamic tradition prior to that doesn't exactly look 'made up'
Because they have the god behind them and society was much more ignorant about nature back then

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Every religion is made up its wishful thinking.
Its not based on research. Its based on observations and reflecting on these observations.
But these are conclusions from people who lacked the knowledge we have today. They didnt had the tools we have.
Its outdated.
They saw forces of nature and tried to explain these with gods for example. Men needs to make sense to the world around him.
Yes islam ties in on judaism and christianity. Both who are made up aswell.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Because they have the god behind them and society was much more ignorant about nature back then
*society was closer to nature back then for it is only natural to accept God's existence. Prophethood itself had the obligation to prove itself and it did. For this you should read through religious scripture. No one ever bothered with questioning God's existence until recent. What happened was that atheists simply gave God's attributes to something else. This is the whole basis of naturalism.
ignorant about nature back then
This wouldn't change anything. It was naturalism that moved these ideologies and it died within a century. Forget these ideologies and look at the non Abrahamic religions. All of them are dead, the last was Confucianism that died in the 1900s in Korea and the remnants in 1950s China. Today only Abrahamic religions remain though in a weak state but none the less it is present. If something was 'made up' it would've died out quickly and not remain present

• Hmm...
But @Original be like

*society was closer to nature back then for it is only natural to accept God's existence.
This is a claim that needs a proof based on sound arguments.
There is no natural state of living and thinking for humans.
You always bring this up but have no arguments whatsover for this.
Human nature is to adapt itself to what ever happens.
We were hunter gatheres in our most earliest state. Than we became settlers who grew crops.

Prophethood itself had the obligation to prove itself and it did. For this you should read through religious scripture.
elab
No one ever bothered with questioning God's existence until recent. What happened was that atheists simply gave God's attributes to something else. This is the whole basis of naturalism.
What do you mean with until recent. Its already has a long tradition dating back centuries. Just because nobody bothered doesnt make it true by any means.

Forget these ideologies and look at the non Abrahamic religions. All of them are dead, the last was Confucianism that died in the 1900s in Korea and the remnants in 1950s China. Today only Abrahamic religions remain though in a weak state but none the less it is present.
Completly ignoring
hinduism, buddhism, jainism , sikkhism etc.
nice
If something was 'made up' it would've died out quickly and not remain present
What is this logic
So by your logic all religions that are still alive are real are not made up ?
Hinduism must be true then.
:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 10913
I will post later

Last edited:
  • Love it
I will post later some really elaborated stuff Insha Allah

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 10913
Pseudo intellectuals and pseudo sciences make me sick

• +1
If it resulted in my death i would have know that it was flawed. If i survived then it's not flawed.
your sensory perception could be skewed so greatly that your perception of “survival” based on your own senses could be a nonexistent idea. you could literally exist within a simulation where there is not threat to your life, you could not know for sure. there is no way i can possibly explain it simpler, all i can do is restate what i have already said and if you can’t understand then that’s that. you can’t be absolutely certain your senses are correct because of this.
Performing a action that isn't needed would be inheritly unbeneficial for it has no priority. 2500 years of philosophy itself proved that it was a wastefull thing to do let alone reading it. It won't benefit my survival or me passing down my stick so why would it be a good thing to do again?
if you only perform actions beneficial to survival then why tf are you here? again you can perform an action, like questioning basic sense reality, and it doesn’t result in anything bad.
Funny how most of these 'intellectuals' just so happend to not have a wife. Wasting their time on useless jibberish instead of getting married or couldn't get married and wasted their time on useless jibberish.
cringed ngl

• JFL
your sensory perception could be skewed so greatly that your perception of “survival” based on your own senses could be a nonexistent idea. you could literally exist within a simulation where there is not threat to your life, you could not know for sure. there is no way i can possibly explain it simpler, all i can do is restate what i have already said and if you can’t understand then that’s that. you can’t be absolutely certain your senses are correct because of this.

if you only perform actions beneficial to survival then why tf are you here? again you can perform an action, like questioning basic sense reality, and it doesn’t result in anything bad.

cringed ngl
discussions with this guy lead to nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
"Wishful thinking"

People, at least in the Arabian Peninsula, were living kinda a normal life. Harsh because of the conditions of the place, but some of them coped with alcohol, premarital sex, if they had a woman child and not a man they can kill her, anyways, no one could say them nothing.

Suddenly, this man, whom they know as Al Amin (The Trustworthy), whom they trusted so much to the point that they leaved with him their belongings, whom they know as an unlettered man, got out from a cave one day and started reciting the best of what they had ever heard.

They said "Is he lying?" Of course not, we know him. Then they said "He must be a madman" but others said "It can't be because of this and that", and the when he performed the miracles they were asking for, like splitting the moon, they said "He must be a sorcerer".

Not only that, why could he want to do that? Some asked. Was it for money? No, his wife Khadija (radiyallahu anha) was the richest woman in Mecca. Was it because of Fame? He was a member of the most important and known tribe in Arabia. Was it because of what?

Suddenly, when almost everybody wants him killed since all of the polytheists lived of the tourism of their idols and he tejected that, not only he starts preaching the best recitations they have ever heard (and by the way, challenging the entire society to bring something better thannkt, a society which the strongest point they had was language and poetry, to the point that if someone lost a poetry battle humilliated, they would change the entire family and tribe surname because of the shame of losing that "battle")

Then they start to torture him and the few followers they had, but still, they remain muslim. Later on, the polytheists go at it again, they say to him "We will bring you whatever you want, money, women, fame, whatever, just stop preaching this new religion of yours"
This. Every prophet within the Islamic tradition went through actions that put them against their own society. In all the prophets you find similar situations. They could've conform to their societies and be in a better position.
This is a claim that needs a proof based on sound arguments.
There is no natural state of living and thinking for humans.
You always bring this up but have no arguments whatsover for this.
Human nature is to adapt itself to what ever happens.
We were hunter gatheres in our most earliest state. Than we became settlers who grew crops.
Months go we already discussed this.
Every major study points out that humanity is hardwired to accept God's existence.
Elaborate what exactly? If you accept God's existence one searches for himself to find out if divine intervention happened or not. Evidence point out that it did.
What do you mean with until recent. Its already has a long tradition dating back centuries. Just because nobody bothered doesnt make it true by any means
Until recent nobody accepted that nature made itself, naturalism as we know it is quite recent development.

It makes it natural.
Completly ignoring
hinduism, buddhism, jainism , sikkhism
Buddhism first declined and almost vanished from India until it gained ground in China until the nationalist era and later the Maoist era. Right now China put a puppet in Tibet that follows communism not Buddhism. The original leader ran off to India where he also has a puppet status to the government there. India itself became a secular state based around a British system. Prior to that Hinduism was declined during Mughal rule. Indonesia had Hindu elements until it declined and vanished. Except for India there is no state that is Hindu. Same with Jainism and Sikhism. There is no reason for you to be a Jain then that you are from from uttar Pradesh. Abrahamic religion didn't stay in west Asia, Islam didn't neither did Christianity. The effects these had in human society can't be compared with Jainism. When a religion dies it means that it becomes buried within the culture and geographic boundaries. Today you have cultural Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist, confucians. Most of there priesthood however is gone or can't organise themselves. This means it's dead as there is none that argues or brings legitimacy to the faith. Islam and Christianity are weakened but still alive.
What is this logic
So by your logic all religions that are still alive are real are not made up ?
Hinduism must be true then.
There closer to reality then anything that was made recent especially facism and communism for these died within a Century. As for Hinduism they are a subset of faiths not a single faith like Islam. Count every abrahamic religion, call it a famous river in the middle east and all of the sudden it will be the 'oldest religion':feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Enfant terrible
Neither can it be helped if you didn't understand my point.
I agree that you can but it will have bad results.
cringed ngl
Funny how most of these 'intellectuals' just so happend to not have a wife. Wasting their time on useless jibberish instead of getting married or couldn't get married and wasted their time on useless jibberish.

Neither can it be helped if you didn't understand my point.
I directly responded to your point. You can’t just repeat what I have said to you as an argument when I clearly spelled out how you were wrong. You are also not providing a counter argument in any way whatsoever.
I agree that you can but it will have bad results.
But it doesn’t necessarily have to and you can’t show that it necessarily does

But it doesn’t necessarily have to and you can’t show that it necessarily does
It doesn't? Well tell me then what it does, you understand that wasting time is the bare minimum. This alone is enough

• +1
Months go we already discussed this.
Every major study points out that humanity is hardwired to accept God's existence.
You didnt learn form back then. Again this doesnt proof gods existence at all.
I made good arguments against that in the old thread.

Elaborate what exactly? If you accept God's existence one searches for himself to find out if divine intervention happened or not. Evidence point out that it did.
No evidence for divine intervention exists
Until recent nobody accepted that nature made itself, naturalism as we know it is quite recent development.

It makes it natural.
You show here that you are uneducated. Lets take a look at a long history

" A number of important theorists in ancient Greek natural philosophy held that the universe is composed of physical ‘atoms’, literally ‘uncuttables’. Some of these figures are treated in more depth in other articles in this encyclopedia: the reader is encouraged to consult individual entries on Leucippus, Democritus, Epicurus and Lucretius. These philosophers developed a systematic and comprehensive natural philosophy accounting for the origins of everything from the interaction of indivisible bodies, as these atoms—which have only a few intrinsic properties like size and shape—strike against one another, rebound and interlock in an infinite void. This atomist natural philosophy eschewed teleological explanation and denied divine intervention or design, regarding every composite of atoms as produced purely by material interactions of bodies, and accounting for the perceived properties of macroscopic bodies as produced by these same atomic interactions. Atomists formulated views on ethics, theology, political philosophy and epistemology consistent with this physical system. This powerful and consistent materialism, somewhat modified from its original form by Epicurus, was regarded by Aristotle as a chief competitor to teleological natural philosophy. "

https://www.naturalism.org/worldview-naturalism/history-of-naturalism

" Thales made the crucial step, however, of conceiving the entirety of the natural world as a realm of insensate matter and impersonal forces that operate independently of human or supernatural volition. Other ancient Greeks would follow him in this, expunging the Olympian gods from any causal-explanatory role in their theories of the source of order and meaning in nature. "

You really need to educate yourself on these topics more

Indian atheism

There closer to reality then anything that was made recent especially facism and communism for these died within a Century. As for Hinduism they are a subset of faiths not a single faith like Islam. Count every abrahamic religion, call it a famous river in the middle east and all of the sudden it will be the 'oldest religion':feelshaha:
The point that you made in the first place makes no sense. Just because something survives longer doesnt make it more true.
Because after all judaism and christianity are older than islam
so they must be closer to reality than islam.
Shoot yourself in the foot again.
But i forgot there faked right.
Only the quran is unaltered
Jfl

Last edited:
You didnt learn form back then. Again this doesnt proof gods existence at all.
I made good arguments against that in the old thread.
Man the thread speaks for itself no need to go bak into it.
No evidence for divine intervention exists
the evidence is within the scripture. to make any statements regarding it you must have read it before you can say anything about it let alone that it's wrong

You show here that you are uneducated. Lets take a look at a long history

Ancient Atomism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
" A number of important theorists in ancient Greek natural philosophy held that the universe is composed of physical ‘atoms’, literally ‘uncuttables’. Some of these figures are treated in more depth in other articles in this encyclopedia: the reader is encouraged to consult individual entries on Leucippus, Democritus, Epicurus and Lucretius. These philosophers developed a systematic and comprehensive natural philosophy accounting for the origins of everything from the interaction of indivisible bodies, as these atoms—which have only a few intrinsic properties like size and shape—strike against one another, rebound and interlock in an infinite void. This atomist natural philosophy eschewed teleological explanation and denied divine intervention or design, regarding every composite of atoms as produced purely by material interactions of bodies, and accounting for the perceived properties of macroscopic bodies as produced by these same atomic interactions. Atomists formulated views on ethics, theology, political philosophy and epistemology consistent with this physical system. This powerful and consistent materialism, somewhat modified from its original form by Epicurus, was regarded by Aristotle as a chief competitor to teleological natural philosophy. "

https://www.naturalism.org/worldview-naturalism/history-of-naturalism

You really need to educate yourself on these topics more

Indian atheism
Elaborate. I talked about the naturalism as we know it today. Not the early ones. Both are distinct from each other.
The point that you made in first place makes no sense. Just because something survives longer doesnt make it more true.
Because after all judaism and christianity are older than islam
so they must be closer to reality than islam.
Shoot yourself in the foot again.
We don't reject that the gospel and the Tevrat came before the Qur'an. All three belong to the same religion. What's different is the scripture and it's preservation.

• +1
Man the thread speaks for itself no need to go bak into it.
If you say so.

the evidence is within the scripture. to make any statements regarding it you must have read it before you can say anything about it let alone that it's wrong
Have you read the vedas or other holy scriptures ?
if not how can you say its wrong

Elaborate. I talked about the naturalism as we know it today. Not the early ones. Both are distinct from each other.

Is over 2000 years ago recent for you ?

We don't reject that the gospel and the Tevrat came before the Qur'an. All three belong to the same religion. What's different is the scripture and it's preservation.
You have a point here regarding the new testament and the torah
they had several authors and there composition took place over centuries for the torah and decades for the gospel. But how does this proof that islam is the truth.
I dont see a point here besides the difference in the composition time.

Have you read the vedas or other holy scriptures ?
if not how can you say its wrong
I have not read it. The creed you have accepted automatically makes the others wrong. Every one that has a creed regards the other false. This is the default position. If you say that there is something noteworthy in the Vedas then you should present it so I can read the specific point in it.

Is over 2000 years ago recent for you ?
Yea only recently has this view started to have scientific backing or least claims it does.

There is a difference between metaphysical naturalism and methodological naturalism. First, we should discuss the latter. Methodological naturalism is exactly as it sounds; a scientific method. It deals exclusively in naturalistic explanations.
Metaphysical naturalism is the view that “nature is all there is,” or there exists no realm of the supernatural, non-physical, or even mental. Aside from its attended problems, there just is no link between finding out how the world works in terms of naturalistic explanations and there being nothing in existence which is non-natural
Both are distinct. Most atheists adhere to the first view or claim they do. This one is quite a recent development. What we currently think when we hear naturalism is recent. When the influential atheist Stalin was asked what he thought of Darwinism he stated that it was the sole evidence of naturalism. This is a methodological take on it and this is what I mean by recent developed I don't know about the older variations as they seem quite distinct then the modern one. Indian atheism seem not to have gain influence and guide their nation. Other creeds did that. Likewise did Buddhism not grow in India and went extinct. All Buddhist clergy we know are Chinese. The most influential ones at the least.
they had several authors and there composition took place over centuries for the torah and decades for the gospel. But how does this
proof that islam is the truth.
There are right now bibles being found who support the Islamic narrative of Jesus Christ. Even in the bible and Torah there are revelations that a prophet would come from Mecca in the bible or Torah.

they had several authors and there composition took place over centuries for the torah and decades for the gospel. But how does this proof that
Bro, now we are talking. I will give you a comment i made some time ago on "why Islam and not others". I hope you read it and any doubt you have just ask me, i have no problems in doing so. I don't care if it's any kind of doubt, just contact me on PM and we will address it one by one.

And i also want you to understand that i don't base my belief in "I believe just because my parents did" and stuff like that, Allah warns us in the Qur'an about that kind of attitude when he said (interpretation of the meaning): 'And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?'

I understand that some people think that all religions are the same, and that people believe just because of subjective experiences or "dreams" and all kind of subjective stuff. In the past some faiths impossed that kind of behaviour, like in Europe for example. That is a dumb way of believing, one must do it on a objective basis. Is like if i ask a jew why is he a jew and he said to me "Because i feel good in the synagogue". So what? A satanist feels good on the satanist temple, how does that separate between truth and falsehood?
I'm with you on that (if that is your position), i believe to a 100% that everyone should research honestly with a sincere heart searching for the truth.

Hope you enjoy it, and remember, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I can't make it all in just one comment and it is a very big resume.

Let's start, i always give the same discarding process

First, innate logic dictates that a truthful and honest religion must be known for everybody, it must be just and accesible to every rational being with a sound intellect so let's see and analyze between all the major religions of the world

We've got Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddism, Sikhism and some Aboriginal Religions (tribes and stuff), these are the major religions and those whom almost everybody at least heard about once in their lifetime (can't really say that about Aboriginal Religions or Sikhism and Buddhism but let's do it for the sake of argument)

One of the requisites must be that the religion has to claim to be the truth, otherwise there is no sense in following it so we can easily discard Buddhism which is not really a religion to begin with

Another requisite is that this religion must be just with every rational being, this means that every being with a sound intelect can join it, by this we can discard Judaism because you need to have a jewish grandmother to be a member of the Jewish Faith (or mother, i don't remember exactly), and we can also discard Hinduism which just by the name makes it clear it is more of a tribal religion than a worldwide religion and it possess a lot of tribal aspects in it

Then we have Sikhism which is a strange mixture between Islam and Hinduism, just by that you can recognize that it is a completely flawed religion and has tribal elements but let's go a bit far, Islam and Hinduism are completely incompatible in their their ways. The basic problem with Sikhism lies in that it's biggest figure (Guru Nanak) said that the Prophet Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) was a true Prophet, if that is the case then this discards Sikhism because one of the core aspects of Al Islam is to recognize that Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) is the last Prophet, something which is mentioned in the Qur'an and which he himself said, and Guru Nanak is said to be a prophet so this is clearly incompatible (i need to elaborate more because it is wider than just that, Sikhs could say "You believe Jesus was truthful but you say that the Christian teachings corrupted his word" but time is up, later maybe i'll do Insha Allah but it is a really easy religion to debunk)

Now we've got the two major religions of the world left, Islam and Christianity, both religions are accesible to every being with an intellect, both are known to almost everybody in the world, both are not tribalistic and both claim to be the truth

Now one of the core aspects of a truthful religion is preservation and this is where Islam and Christianity separate their ways (and on several others, in which Islam just demonstrates it makes more sense), there is no scholar in Christianity that will say to you "Yes, the New Testament has been completely preserved", whereas this is one of the biggest claims we muslims argue with, in Islam we are promised that Al Qur'an will be completely preserved, Allah said (interpretation of the meaning): "Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be it's Guardian", the oldest manuscript of the Qur'an is called the Birmingham manuscript and is basically the same verses of the Qur'an that we have right now. All of this is because the Qur'an has been memorized since it was revealed while we can't say the same about the Bible, i say right now to all the Christians and every other major religion of the world "Let's throw all of our books and scriptures to the sea", i would let them to bring their best scholars no matter who they are, i will bring 7 year old children from Somalia, Morocco, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Saudi, Turkey, Bosnia, Uyghurs from China, Afghanistan, whatever country of the world, and they will bring you exactly the same book, chapter by chapter, word by word etc in a matter of hours and maybe minutes, this is because Allah said in Al Qur'an (interpretation of the meaning): "And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?", just reflect on this fact, imagine yourself and kids from all around the world memorizing a big book in a completely foreign language than theirs like the Chinese language, of course it's a difficult task, and also bear in mind that the Arabic language is one of the most difficult to learn, yet, still, the Qur'an is the most memorised book all around the world (i believe it is estimated that a 100 million people have completely memorised the book, and almost all 1,8 billion muslims have memorised different chapters of it), all of this happens while the biggest scholars of other religions don't even have the same books to begin with (one has more chapters than the other like what happens with different christian bibles or they have memorised them in completely different languages and they can't even put it in the same text or agree about synonyms and easy linguistic issues, let alone the specifics, that is one of the wisdoms of Al Qur'an being revealed in Arabic, you can always go back to Arabic dictionaries of the time and see what "X" word meant to those people but you can't do that with other books)

I could go on and on, but it needs more elaboration and time, this is just an ultra quick resume.

Now let alone the prophecies, miracles performed by the Prophets (alayhim a salam/peace be upon them), facts, etc, in an era and circumstances in which that was not possible, this is just the basics my brother, in fact, just a couple of weeks ago i learned a hadith (hadith means narration) in which the Prophet Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) said that the Son of Adam (human being) has 360 joints and that he needs if i'm not mistaken to give charity for every one of them, this was just discovered in 1995 (scientists thought there were 340 but in 1995 they discovered that we have 10 in every ear), just search on Google "how many joints has the human body" and it will show you Insha Allah is 360. Here is the hadith, i copy-pasted-It was reported by two different people: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, every human being among the children of Adam was created with three hundred and sixty joints. Whoever exalts Allah, praises Allah, declares Allah is one, glorifies Allah, removes a rock from the roads of people, or a thorn, or a bone from the roads of people, and enjoins good and forbids evil by the number of those joints, he will walk on that day delivering himself from the Hellfire.
How could an unlettered sheperd from one of the most remote places on earth without almost any access to books and knowledge know about this in an era in which not even the best experts on the field were able to do so? Was he the best doctor in the history of humanity to the point of surpassing 20th century knowledge? And like this one we have tens and maybe hundreds, anyways brother, i hope that now you consider our religion and way of life as more solid, i understand that in our day and age a lot of confusion is spread among the world and is easy to be misguided but always, Alhamdulillah for Islam and proud to be muslims my brother

May Allah grant you and us guidance and mantain us steadfast on the truth

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro, now we are talking. I will give you a comment i made some time ago on "why Islam and not others". I hope you read it and any doubt you have just ask me, i have no problems in doing so. I don't care if it's any kind of doubt, just contact me on PM and we will address it one by one.

And i also want you to understand that i don't base my belief in "I believe just because my parents did" and stuff like that, Allah warns us in the Qur'an about that kind of attitude when he said (interpretation of the meaning): 'And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?'

I understand that some people think that all religions are the same, and that people believe just because of subjective experiences or "dreams" and all kind of subjective stuff. In the past some faiths impossed that kind of behaviour, like in Europe for example. That is a dumb way of believing, one must do it on a objective basis. Is like if i ask a jew why is he a jew and he said to me "Because i feel good in the synagogue". So what? A satanist feels good on the satanist temple, how does that separate between truth and falsehood?
I'm with you on that (if that is your position), i believe to a 100% that everyone should research honestly with a sincere heart searching for the truth.

Hope you enjoy it, and remember, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I can't make it all in just one comment and it is a very big resume.

Let's start, i always give the same discarding process

First, innate logic dictates that a truthful and honest religion must be known for everybody, it must be just and accesible to every rational being with a sound intellect so let's see and analyze between all the major religions of the world

We've got Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddism, Sikhism and some Aboriginal Religions (tribes and stuff), these are the major religions and those whom almost everybody at least heard about once in their lifetime (can't really say that about Aboriginal Religions or Sikhism and Buddhism but let's do it for the sake of argument)

One of the requisites must be that the religion has to claim to be the truth, otherwise there is no sense in following it so we can easily discard Buddhism which is not really a religion to begin with

Another requisite is that this religion must be just with every rational being, this means that every being with a sound intelect can join it, by this we can discard Judaism because you need to have a jewish grandmother to be a member of the Jewish Faith (or mother, i don't remember exactly), and we can also discard Hinduism which just by the name makes it clear it is more of a tribal religion than a worldwide religion and it possess a lot of tribal aspects in it

Then we have Sikhism which is a strange mixture between Islam and Hinduism, just by that you can recognize that it is a completely flawed religion and has tribal elements but let's go a bit far, Islam and Hinduism are completely incompatible in their their ways. The basic problem with Sikhism lies in that it's biggest figure (Guru Nanak) said that the Prophet Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) was a true Prophet, if that is the case then this discards Sikhism because one of the core aspects of Al Islam is to recognize that Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) is the last Prophet, something which is mentioned in the Qur'an and which he himself said, and Guru Nanak is said to be a prophet so this is clearly incompatible (i need to elaborate more because it is wider than just that, Sikhs could say "You believe Jesus was truthful but you say that the Christian teachings corrupted his word" but time is up, later maybe i'll do Insha Allah but it is a really easy religion to debunk)

Now we've got the two major religions of the world left, Islam and Christianity, both religions are accesible to every being with an intellect, both are known to almost everybody in the world, both are not tribalistic and both claim to be the truth

Now one of the core aspects of a truthful religion is preservation and this is where Islam and Christianity separate their ways (and on several others, in which Islam just demonstrates it makes more sense), there is no scholar in Christianity that will say to you "Yes, the New Testament has been completely preserved", whereas this is one of the biggest claims we muslims argue with, in Islam we are promised that Al Qur'an will be completely preserved, Allah said (interpretation of the meaning): "Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be it's Guardian", the oldest manuscript of the Qur'an is called the Birmingham manuscript and is basically the same verses of the Qur'an that we have right now. All of this is because the Qur'an has been memorized since it was revealed while we can't say the same about the Bible, i say right now to all the Christians and every other major religion of the world "Let's throw all of our books and scriptures to the sea", i would let them to bring their best scholars no matter who they are, i will bring 7 year old children from Somalia, Morocco, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Saudi, Turkey, Bosnia, Uyghurs from China, Afghanistan, whatever country of the world, and they will bring you exactly the same book, chapter by chapter, word by word etc in a matter of hours and maybe minutes, this is because Allah said in Al Qur'an (interpretation of the meaning): "And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?", just reflect on this fact, imagine yourself and kids from all around the world memorizing a big book in a completely foreign language than theirs like the Chinese language, of course it's a difficult task, and also bear in mind that the Arabic language is one of the most difficult to learn, yet, still, the Qur'an is the most memorised book all around the world (i believe it is estimated that a 100 million people have completely memorised the book, and almost all 1,8 billion muslims have memorised different chapters of it), all of this happens while the biggest scholars of other religions don't even have the same books to begin with (one has more chapters than the other like what happens with different christian bibles or they have memorised them in completely different languages and they can't even put it in the same text or agree about synonyms and easy linguistic issues, let alone the specifics, that is one of the wisdoms of Al Qur'an being revealed in Arabic, you can always go back to Arabic dictionaries of the time and see what "X" word meant to those people but you can't do that with other books)

I could go on and on, but it needs more elaboration and time, this is just an ultra quick resume.

Now let alone the prophecies, miracles performed by the Prophets (alayhim a salam/peace be upon them), facts, etc, in an era and circumstances in which that was not possible, this is just the basics my brother, in fact, just a couple of weeks ago i learned a hadith (hadith means narration) in which the Prophet Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) said that the Son of Adam (human being) has 360 joints and that he needs if i'm not mistaken to give charity for every one of them, this was just discovered in 1995 (scientists thought there were 340 but in 1995 they discovered that we have 10 in every ear), just search on Google "how many joints has the human body" and it will show you Insha Allah is 360. Here is the hadith, i copy-pasted-It was reported by two different people: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, every human being among the children of Adam was created with three hundred and sixty joints. Whoever exalts Allah, praises Allah, declares Allah is one, glorifies Allah, removes a rock from the roads of people, or a thorn, or a bone from the roads of people, and enjoins good and forbids evil by the number of those joints, he will walk on that day delivering himself from the Hellfire.
How could an unlettered sheperd from one of the most remote places on earth without almost any access to books and knowledge know about this in an era in which not even the best experts on the field were able to do so? Was he the best doctor in the history of humanity to the point of surpassing 20th century knowledge? And like this one we have tens and maybe hundreds, anyways brother, i hope that now you consider our religion and way of life as more solid, i understand that in our day and age a lot of confusion is spread among the world and is easy to be misguided but always, Alhamdulillah for Islam and proud to be muslims my brother

May Allah grant you and us guidance and mantain us steadfast on the truth
Where are u from bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and ThatDjangoWalk
Are u Berbery or Arab ?
Riffi (North berbers)
But you know, we are all mixed

I have family members which look like from Sweden with blue eyes, yellow hair, and others which look like Arabs from Palestine.

• +1
Riffi (North berbers)
But you know, we are all mixed

I have family members which look like from Sweden with blue eyes, yellow hair, and others which look like Arabs from Palestine.
So berber+arab+some european

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and ThatDjangoWalk
I dont say asking questions is bad lmao. I am talking about how questioning obvious truths are extremly retarded. And science tell us everything in the world really no need to question in your mind. Just do experiments and see the results.
such a submissive sheep mindset. go suck dick of one of your scientist overlords again

• JFL
such a submissive sheep mindset. go suck dick of one of your scientist overlords again
I am talking about kryptonite of sheep midnset actually. The intellectual i am againist are frankfurt school fags

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and ThatDjangoWalk