Internet and SM has fucked asymmetrical guys

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
Im not mm tier but irl most (not all) of my features are good and I do well with girls. lockdown has made me realise that I would BOMB on tinder and instagram as my face is asymmetrical. something which literally nobody notices other than myself irl is now a defining feature of my image (online). Improving symmetry and harmony is the only reason im even on this site

Asymmetry isn't noticeable irl. The asymmetry has to be so obvious. Like for example there are some guys who have mild ptosis, yet still are Chads. The eye is a bit droopier than the other. It looks horrible in photos, yet you see them in person you don't even know the difference.

Looking better IRL than pics >>> Looking better in pics than IRL anyday

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 8765
Asymmetry isn't noticeable irl. The asymmetry has to be so obvious. Like for example there are some guys who have mild ptosis, yet still are Chads. The eye is a bit droopier than the other. It looks horrible in photos, yet you see them in person you don't even know the difference.

Looking better IRL than pics >>> Looking better in pics than IRL anyday
this is my point. if i didnt have to deal with social media it wouldnt be a problem. but social media is increasingly important, especially with lockdown and the rise of dating apps

this is my point. if i didnt have to deal with social media it wouldnt be a problem. but social media is increasingly important, especially with lockdown and the rise of dating apps
I have zero social media game and still get pussy. I have like 4 pictures on IG since 2013 lmao

If you don't have a recessed jawline, the best thing you can do to improve your looks in a very big way is gymmaxxing, the taller you are, the greater the effect it will have on your life to be very muscular and ripped and the more impressive you will look. But even for short men, gymmaxxing is far better than nothing.

No matter how many plastic surgeries you do for your face, you'll never become extremely good looking. Plastic surgeries can fix important facial deformities, fillers can make your face more symmetrical, but in the end, you can never really change your phenotype. So if you have a more feminine (less masculine) phenotype.

To look more masculine, here are the best things you can do:

1) Gain 40 lbs of muscle (requires 3 years of serious training with proper programming, dieting, consistency, recovery, proper form)
2) Grow a very thick neck with direct neck work
3) Grow a beard with minoxidil 5% foam (requires 1 year and a half at least of using the product to make it permanent, but you can shave your patchy beard while growing it, there are side effects but not that many with the foam, there is some shedding but it's temporary)
4) Cut down to 10% body fat

The beard will hide your feminine facial features and hide some facial imperfections also. The neck will make your jaw look more impressive and will make you look tougher and more masculine. A fully developed muscular ripped body makes your body look amazing.

For a tall guy like me, just those small improvements will be enough to make me go from normie to above average in looks, especially since I have a really good frame.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and FootballPlaya69
If you don't have a recessed jawline, the best thing you can do to improve your looks in a very big way is gymmaxxing, the taller you are, the greater the effect it will have on your life to be very muscular and ripped and the more impressive you will look. But even for short men, gymmaxxing is far better than nothing.

No matter how many plastic surgeries you do for your face, you'll never become extremely good looking. Plastic surgeries can fix important facial deformities, fillers can make your face more symmetrical, but in the end, you can never really change your phenotype. So if you have a more feminine (less masculine) phenotype.

1) Gain 40 lbs of muscle (requires 3 years of serious training with proper programming, dieting, consistency, recovery, proper form)
3) Grow a beard with minoxidil 5% foam (requires 1 year and a half at least of using the product to make it permanent, but you can shave your patchy beard while growing it, there are side effects but not that many with the foam, there is some shedding but it's temporary)

The beard will hide your feminine facial features and hide some facial imperfections also. The neck will make your jaw look more impressive and will make you look tougher and more masculine. A fully developed muscular ripped body makes your body look amazing.

For a tall guy like me, just those small improvements will be enough to make me go from normie to above average in looks, especially since I have a really good frame.
Very good post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and randomuser2407
I have zero social media game and still get pussy. I have like 4 pictures on IG since 2013 lmao
I have a meme account a catfish account and an anonymous account. my point is that social media and tinder would be so useful, especially during lockdown. and the fact i look like a science experiment in photos means i cant access that fruitful source of female company

I have a meme account a catfish account and an anonymous account. my point is that social media and tinder would be so useful, especially during lockdown. and the fact i look like a science experiment in photos means i cant access that fruitful source of female company
Can you show me pics of how you look like? I can give you tips on how to improve, I know how Tinder works, I don't get a lot of matches but I know why and I'm going to fix it in the next year or two.

i dont see what this has to do with the original post? i dont look feminine. my pheno is good, im reasonably fit at the moment with a good frame and im usually much fitter with lower bf. the only big issue i have is symmetry, which im looking to fix with surgery. other than that maybe a bigger chin but thats not terrible

Almost everyone has asymmetries when you actually look for them. If you had a major asymmetry people would tell you.

Can you show me pics of how you look like? I can give you tips on how to improve, I know how Tinder works, I don't get a lot of matches but I know why and I'm going to fix it in the next year or two.
im not gonna send photos sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Almost everyone has asymmetries when you actually look for them. If you had a major asymmetry people would tell you.
i always thought it was major until i had a related boxing injury and it turned out nobody realised i had a crooked nose and asymmetric face. its noticeable on photos though, and i want to ascend regardless of outside perception

Lol. 40 pounds of muscle is not attainable for most people period, let alone in 3 years. Agree about the beard though, I have been on minox for almost 4 months and I look more scruffy and masculine

i always thought it was major until i had a related boxing injury and it turned out nobody realised i had a crooked nose and asymmetric face. its noticeable on photos though, and i want to ascend regardless of outside perception
Yeye do what the other guy said and start bodybuilding. You can’t go wrong with more dimorphism

• +1
Yeye do what the other guy said and start bodybuilding. You can’t go wrong with more dimorphism
im built. used to box and then got into weightlighting. if anything i need to lose bodyfat instead of put on muscle. im on a diet. i dont see what this had to do with op though?

im not gonna send photos sorry.
If you send them to me by private message, I won't share them, it's against the rules to share another user's pictures without their permission anyways.

Lol. 40 pounds of muscle is not attainable for most people period, let alone in 3 years. Agree about the beard though, I have been on minox for almost 4 months and I look more scruffy and masculine
It is attainable, all you need to do is aim to reach a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift. All healthy young men who are between 18 and 30 years old can reach those numbers in that 3 year timeframe if they train properly. Even if you are really short or really tall you can reach those numbers. Some will surpass them a lot, while others will get stuck at those numbers or slightly above them.

Guys who have a big chest naturally don't have a big frame, they have big bench press numbers (300 lbs or above), those who have wide shoulders aren't genetically gifted, they have strong lats due to amazing strength on the weighted chin up. There is no mystery to this stuff, everything can be explained just with the strength level of each person. The weaker you are, the weaker you will look, the stronger you are, the stronger you will look, and when I say this I mean the strongest people will be the most muscular.

People can't reach those numbers because they waste their time in the gym with chest flies, biceps curls and other fluff & pump nonsense, they don't train the compound lifts let alone train at all, most people don't stay consistent and don't train hard and they don't eat properly, they use snap city form on the important lifts and so on, so of course they make no progress after 1 year.

im built. used to box and then got into weightlighting. if anything i need to lose bodyfat instead of put on muscle. im on a diet. i dont see what this had to do with op though?
If you’re built and have good features then you should do well on tinder despite of a little asymmetry

• +1
If you’re built and have good features then you should do well on tinder despite of a little asymmetry
Im hideous on camera. unbalanced ptosis + eyes appear on a completely different level + jaw asymmetry (slanted and one much bigger than the other) + nose goes completely the wrong way). i honestly dont understand how it doesnt show up irl. The eyes arent actually on a ifferent level and i guess everything else just isnt that noticeable in motion

Im hideous on camera. unbalanced ptosis + eyes appear on a completely different level + jaw asymmetry (slanted and one much bigger than the other) + nose goes completely the wrong way). i honestly dont understand how it doesnt show up irl. The eyes arent actually on a ifferent level and i guess everything else just isnt that noticeable in motion
Put your best pics up on tinder and see what happens. Body and social pics are essential. You won’t know until you try