its very over for me...(u if under 5psl) confirmed on every dating website i could possibly be on

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
non frauding pics this is

Yep fam its over. i only matched with 2 becky lites in my 1 month long career

chad is dominating the market

its over for psl 4s. U need to be chad in 2020 or its...over

Yes psl5+ or death.
I'm psl4 and got 20 matches with below average women in one month. They all expect me to betabux them.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Dating websites are pointless unless your 6+psl or NT maxxed as FUCK

I've deleted all my accounts at this point, if you want to meet girls, real life and Instagram is the way to go in 2020

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Dating websites are pointless unless your 6+psl or NT maxxed as FUCK

I've deleted all my accounts at this point, if you want to meet girls, real life and Instagram is the way to go in 2020
Cope tinder is real life.

Cope tinder is real life.
What? No it's not. Real life is parties clubs bars schools and all other face to face social institutions. Tinder isn't real

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Cope if you can't slay on tinder you can't in real life.
I think this is the truth. I haven't even tried to meet girls in real life because i know i am below 50% of men. Have had no approaches by women

Like its over broskis. For starters we need mse surgery maxx and become mew warriors

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Cope if you can't slay on tinder you can't in real life.

what do you mean by slay? for me, slaying counts if the girl is at least a 5. if you can bag average and below average girls then how is that slaying?

I think this is the truth. I haven't even tried to meet girls in real life because i know i am below 50% of men. Have had no approaches by women

Like its over broskis. For starters we need mse surgery maxx and become mew warriors
Then get chin/zygos implants/fat grafts to become 5.5 psls. If we dont do that its overrrrr

what do you mean by slay? for me, slaying counts if the girl is at least a 5. if you can bag average and below average girls then how is that slaying?
I think the foid has to be at least a 4. I have pretty low standards. And can you really fuck 5+ foids not off of tinder?

I think the foid has to be at least a 4. I have pretty low standards. And can you really fuck 5+ foids not off of tinder?
No there is no way if ur 4 psl u can have sex with 5.5 psl beckys if not high tier normie. Even then its a challenge. Its basically chad or death to slay women.

I have been clubcelling. Observing people at lunch/dinner/the beach. This is all alone mind you. It is so over my friends.

There is only one way to have meaniful sex if u are under 5 psl. Get a just under looksmaxxed wife. Other then that, u have to become a betabux cuck ngl.....

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash