JUST GIVE OFF A MODEL VIBE THEORY

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
So my theory is that male and female models by default draw a lot of attention in public compared to their "looksmatch" SMV-wise because of their height, leanness, outfit and striking appearance.

For instance, a 5'4 (average foid height) blonde stacylite of average weight dressed in normal clothes like a crop top and leggings is going to be sexually appealing and attractive, but won't turn heads or give off an enticing, exotic halo compared to a 5'10 105lb brunette stacylite in heels, black jeans and a tank top with leather coat with positively tilted eyebrows and prominent zygos.

here's my theory and experiment that im about to do

a TALL LEAN male with ZYGOS, HOLLOW CHEEKS and GOOD EYE AREA who dresses like a fashion faggot (think doc martens, flared pants, leather jacket, wifebeater, excessive jewlery and some piercings) is going to give off an "off duty model" vibe to people passing by

male models are TALL (6'-6'3), LEAN (10-12% bodyfat with a little muscle mass), have AMAZING SKIN, STRIKING FEATURES and DRESSED UNCONVENTIONALLY

for example, here's what i mean

IMG 3083

this faggot despite only being 6'1 (185cm he said in comments) and not particularly appealing pheno (despite kind of resembling barrett and de poot) now looks like a slayer because of status/halo associated with his style of outfits.

MALE MODEL aesthetic men will OUTSLAY their gymcelled/NTmaxxed/fashionmaxxed looksmatch male peers

ESPECIALLY when it comes to high quality/high PSL foids like models and aspiring models

so heres my gameplan
male models in public are tall, lean, well dressed with striking features and look somewhat non-NT due to their outfits.

- im going to wear doc martens (adds 3 inches of height) at 6'1 barefoot, making me 6'4 and easily stand out in a crowd, along with meeting the "male models are tall" stereotype.

- im going to dress in black jeans, a white tank top and leather jacket cuffed at the hip like the guy above, which is a classic "fashion bro on his way to a casting call" outfit. ill accentuate this with some jewlery and earrings (i already have my ears pierced)

- im going to smear vaseline on my zygos to make them more prominent and shine to fraud better skin as well as zygos

- im going to use contour subtly to amplify my already good hollow cheeks, so i get a classic "starved/leanmaxxed" runway model look

- im going to tint my eyebrows and use a brow pencil to make them darker and denser for more striking/contrast factor

- im going to style my hair (currently a medium length lax flow) into a less NT haircut and more edgy/unconventional style

will let you guys know how my faggy outfit and look does in a club and if any girls mention i look like a model/girls give me more IOIs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, poopoohead, Ken and 12 others
are you still applying to model jobs bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
are you still applying to model jobs bro
havent applied yet ill take digitals in a week or two once im off creatine (debloats face), lean out a bit more and find a camera/place to do it

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and FutureSlayer
So my theory is that male and female models by default draw a lot of attention in public compared to their "looksmatch" SMV-wise because of their height, leanness, outfit and striking appearance.

For instance, a 5'4 (average foid height) blonde stacylite of average weight dressed in normal clothes like a crop top and leggings is going to be sexually appealing and attractive, but won't turn heads or give off an enticing, exotic halo compared to a 5'10 105lb brunette stacylite in heels, black jeans and a tank top with leather coat with positively tilted eyebrows and prominent zygos.

here's my theory and experiment that im about to do

a TALL LEAN male with ZYGOS, HOLLOW CHEEKS and GOOD EYE AREA who dresses like a fashion faggot (think doc martens, flared pants, leather jacket, wifebeater, excessive jewlery and some piercings) is going to give off an "off duty model" vibe to people passing by

male models are TALL (6'-6'3), LEAN (10-12% bodyfat with a little muscle mass), have AMAZING SKIN, STRIKING FEATURES and DRESSED UNCONVENTIONALLY

for example, here's what i mean

View attachment 2258110
this faggot despite only being 6'1 (185cm he said in comments) and not particularly appealing pheno (despite kind of resembling barrett and de poot) now looks like a slayer because of status/halo associated with his style of outfits.

MALE MODEL aesthetic men will OUTSLAY their gymcelled/NTmaxxed/fashionmaxxed looksmatch male peers

ESPECIALLY when it comes to high quality/high PSL foids like models and aspiring models

so heres my gameplan
male models in public are tall, lean, well dressed with striking features and look somewhat non-NT due to their outfits.

- im going to wear doc martens (adds 3 inches of height) at 6'1 barefoot, making me 6'4 and easily stand out in a crowd, along with meeting the "male models are tall" stereotype.

- im going to dress in black jeans, a white tank top and leather jacket cuffed at the hip like the guy above, which is a classic "fashion bro on his way to a casting call" outfit. ill accentuate this with some jewlery and earrings (i already have my ears pierced)

- im going to smear vaseline on my zygos to make them more prominent and shine to fraud better skin as well as zygos

- im going to use contour subtly to amplify my already good hollow cheeks, so i get a classic "starved/leanmaxxed" runway model look

- im going to tint my eyebrows and use a brow pencil to make them darker and denser for more striking/contrast factor

- im going to style my hair (currently a medium length lax flow) into a less NT haircut and more edgy/unconventional style

will let you guys know how my faggy outfit and look does in a club and if any girls mention i look like a model/girls give me more IOIs
I already am modelmaxxed and in NT settings it doesn’t work as you do not really look approceable

I already am modelmaxxed and in NT settings it doesn’t work as you do not really look approceable
do you mind going into more detail on modelmaxxing and send pics of your outfits, im really interested in modelmaxxing since i feel like its a huge status boost and would work depending on location (ex: in germany the average clubber dresses like this anyways)

also how tall are you/do you have a downturned mouth and positive eyebrows (which makes people look unapproachable)

• +1
Reactions: angelo and FutureSlayer
do you mind going into more detail on modelmaxxing and send pics of your outfits, im really interested in modelmaxxing since i feel like its a huge status boost and would work depending on location (ex: in germany the average clubber dresses like this anyways)

also how tall are you/do you have a downturned mouth and positive eyebrows (which makes people look unapproachable)
Dr Martens, bomber jackets, 3/4 rings, earring, long hair
I am 6.3 with a recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Low or high doc martens, about to buy some

the outfit he is wearing is not unconventional at all, its just called not dressing like shit and being at least semi aware of current trends which signals nt (cropped jackets and shirts, cinched waist, leather jackets, chunky shoes)

this only works in nyc, LA, Chicago, and most european capitals.

Also please get anything but doc martens those shoes are hideous.

You are right these guys will outslay their gymmax masc guy counterpart, because this aesthetic has an air of not trying as hard or trying in a more subtle way that is currently more appealing to girls.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Ken and Deleted member 29495
the outfit he is wearing is not unconventional at all, its just called not dressing like shit and being at least semi aware of current trends which signals nt (cropped jackets and shirts, cinched waist, leather jackets, chunky shoes)

You are right these guys will outslay their gymmax masc guy counterpart, because this aesthetic has an air of not trying as hard or trying in a more subtle way that is currently more appealing to girls.
nigga he does not look nt at least in my hometown and college campus, he looks like a bisexual fag whos majoring in fashion

• +1
nigga he does not look nt at least in my hometown and college campus, he looks like a bisexual fag whos majoring in fashion
not NT in italy either. i guarantee

i agree, i also feel like certain outfit aesthetics subtly mog other guys in an unspoken way

these "model" aesthetics signals "im taller, better looking and fit into high fashion beauty standards in north america and europe and i was scouted by agencies" which is a huge mog

other aesthetics like the "trust fund frat bro" signals "my family is wealthier and my social circle (due to greek like) is way larger than yours" which again is a huge mog

meanwhile some gymcelled ogre with tattoos who dresses like a hoodrat/roadman looks poor and low class/not college educated

• +1
Reactions: angelo, poopoohead and Ken
I think you’re misunderstanding his plan. he wants in fact to stand out NOT looking nt but unique, hence NOT dressing like that in these capitals as it would not produce big returns

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 29495
i feel like it would unironically work better on college campuses and tier 2 cities because models (and generally well dressed people) are rarer there, so youre even more striking

• +1
Reactions: Ken
i feel like it would unironically work better on college campuses and tier 2 cities because models (and generally well dressed people) are rarer there, so youre even more striking
exactly what i thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29495
Ok I am having trouble reading what you mean then. Yes, it would stand out more here, but why do it at all if its bisexual faggotry? Dont yo uwant to appear to girls as 100% straight?

i agree, i also feel like certain outfit aesthetics subtly mog other guys in an unspoken way

these "model" aesthetics signals "im taller, better looking and fit into high fashion beauty standards in north america and europe and i was scouted by agencies" which is a huge mog

other aesthetics like the "trust fund frat bro" signals "my family is wealthier and my social circle (due to greek like) is way larger than yours" which again is a huge mog

meanwhile some gymcelled ogre with tattoos who dresses like a hoodrat/roadman looks poor and low class/not college educated
Yes both those work they just take a different personality to execute convincingly. Modle type aesthetic can get away with being antisocial because it can be construed as part of the get up but frat bro has to have a very commanding presence with their voice

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Ok I am having trouble reading what you mean then. Yes, it would stand out more here, but why do it at all if its bisexual faggotry? Dont yo uwant to appear to girls as 100% straight?

Yes both those work they just take a different personality to execute convincingly. Modle type aesthetic can get away with being antisocial because it can be construed as part of the get up but frat bro has to have a very commanding presence with their voice
I’m a mix between the two I think as I wear polos and shit but also jackets, boots… I feel like it’s an hybrid style

yeah,
this or vinnie hacker maxxing (tattoos, longer hair, "idgaf" vibe, nice clothes aswell, tons of jewelry) will boost ur status regardless of face.

i have that 1 guy in my gym who has a face of a literally brown frog but he vinnie maxxed (black clothes, similar hairstyle, walking like hes someone) and he always has girls around him
and i know another one that now has a gf and another one that always go on dates,

all 3 of them would get called here subhuman but they live a good life, they have NICHEMAXXED.
if they stayed in the ordinary zone they would indeed live a boring life.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Ken, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
I’m a mix between the two I think as I wear polos and shit but also jackets, boots… I feel like it’s an hybrid style
these are my pics btw

yeah,
this or vinnie hacker maxxing (tattoos, longer hair, "idgaf" vibe, nice clothes aswell, tons of jewelry) will boost ur status regardless of face.

i have that 1 guy in my gym who has a face of a literally brown frog but he vinnie maxxed (black clothes, similar hairstyle, walking like hes someone) and he always has girls around him
and i know another one that now has a gf and another one that always go on dates,

all 3 of them would get called here subhuman but they live a good life, they have NICHEMAXXED.
if they stayed in the ordinary zone they would indeed live a boring life.
feel like its easier to pull off the model aesthetic than the vinnie hacker aesthetic at my age (20, so looking at foids anywhere from 18 to mid 20s) since ifs a more "mature" style

• +1
Reactions: newperson
Yea let me just be 6'+ with long ass legs theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29495
feel like its easier to pull off the model aesthetic than the vinnie hacker aesthetic at my age (20, so looking at foids anywhere from 18 to mid 20s) since ifs a more "mature" style
wdyt about my style

Yea let me just be 6'+ with long ass legs theory
my legs are acc pretty short imo my inseam is shorter than it should be for my height so i look kinda short in photos when wearing shorts but u can look proportionately longer legged with platform shoes and/or tight pants

ralph lauren is tacky unless its purple label

• +1
ralph lauren is tacky unless its purple label
nobody can afford 600+ for a shirt and if its not a tacky color it looks solid

i usually go for brooks brothers they have less recognizable logo, but their quarterzips are way too thick and big on me (even size S and im 6'1 with 39" chest) so i go with polo quarterzips which sometimes do look tacky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18582
He’s Pattinson but yeah lmao

what im talking ab
ur 6'3 and kinda resemble him id be surprised if foids havent commented or compared you to him ever

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, newperson and FutureSlayer

what im talking ab
ur 6'3 and kinda resemble him id be surprised if foids havent commented or compared you to him ever

They compared me to pattinson the most

What other shoes do you recommend then for fits like this.
Was just about to order some doc martens.

What other shoes do you recommend then for fits like this.
Was just about to order some doc martens.

any chunky boot with 2-3 in , Docs are too recognizable and will make you look less mysterious

Why high?
I like the look of the lows tbh
lows look autistic also wear the platform ones for extra height basically gives 3-4 inches

You do realize if anyone here gave off a model vibe they wouldn’t be here right

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 30234 and AspiringMogger
any chunky boot with 2-3 in , Docs are too recognizable and will make you look less mysterious
Can you name some examples, like 2-3 good examples in solid colors, i’m doing online shopping this wknd and wanna purchase them

Can you name some examples, like 2-3 good examples in solid colors, i’m doing online shopping this wknd and wanna purchase them
Whats you rprice point

models dont wear doc martnes you will just look like a tryhard american trying to get into berghain

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
You do realize if anyone here gave off a model vibe they wouldn’t be here right
nigga my theory is that you just need to be low HTN+ (lots of models today look mid and unconventional), be tall & lean and dress a certain way with jewlery and certain hairstyles to get an instant "is this guy a model?" halo

nigga my theory is that you just need to be low HTN+ (lots of models today look mid and unconventional), be tall & lean and dress a certain way with jewlery and certain hairstyles to get an instant "is this guy a model?" halo
Problem is "is this guy a model?" doesn’t apply to a forum of short LTNs, you still need a good eye area and above all model zygos which are rare

Problem is "is this guy a model?" doesn’t apply to a forum of short LTNs, you still need a good eye area and above all model zygos which are rare
i have good eye area (positive tilted straight dense brows, pct, neutral hooding, good ipd), great skin and mandible/hollow cheeks so i think i can fraud model if i use some subtle makeup

What about if you have a good PSL face but you're only 5'9 and you're more like 14% bf without crazy hollows?

That freak looks like hes on stilts