Looks and height are cope

D

Deleted member 12688

It isn’t ur looks and height and that shit that gets u women and friends just fucking lol

It’s how good u are at guitar

If ur a newbie and u suck u probably won’t ever get girls

But if u are guitar god u will have infinite body count and smv

Playing electric guitar also masculinizes face and boost T jfl if u are incel it’s because u are fucking garbage at guitar jfl at u

81890AF6 91C0 403D BE3E 9DBA9FB5A1EB

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @🌈👽 @mulattomaxxer @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @Collagen or rope @Jagged0 @uglymug

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 8244, RetardSubhuman and 9 others
i laughed :D

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
unironically picking up a hobby when ur incel will help u become more attractive than "looksmaxxing" with minoxidil, skincare and shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 12669, Danish_Retard and 2 others
based and blackpilled my 48yo rom 5'4 friend is slaying plenty of jb with his guitar skills

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Chadlossus

Hamlossus hammy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
This is cope,
I have gotten multiple scholarships from music colleges and still zero pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Such a giant cope. The guy who plays guitar at parties is hated by everyone.

i remember i was a fucking demon on guitar hero in like 2010 and it still got no bitches on my dick at the time
89C7A3FB D456 40BF ACC9 379C8DD07932

@gamma hamlossus memes never fail to make me laugh

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
It isn’t ur looks and height and that shit that gets u women and friends just fucking lol

It’s how good u are at guitar

If ur a newbie and u suck u probably won’t ever get girls

But if u are guitar god u will have infinite body count and smv

Playing electric guitar also masculinizes face and boost T jfl if u are incel it’s because u are fucking garbage at guitar jfl at u

View attachment 1301166

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @🌈👽 @mulattomaxxer @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @Collagen or rope @Jagged0 @uglymug
Guitarpill is legit i can only play a few songs and ive made a shit ton of friends from playing it on campus and my friends who are better at it than me have me sing while they play and we attract people to us everytime

unironically picking up a hobby when ur incel will help u become more attractive than "looksmaxxing" with minoxidil, skincare and shit
Also will make you distracted from this site making you more aspie each day too :lul:

Guitar pill is legit